PDA

View Full Version : Apple win lawsuit against Sony and Samsung to stop using Android on their tablets!

Crackatoah
01-10-2013, 05:01 PM
:eek::eek::eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Sneaky
01-10-2013, 06:34 PM
And what is the bet this is a Rick Roll or something ...............
It's a youtube link ... it has to be.

nocturnal7x
01-10-2013, 11:22 PM
Not to hijack the very informative thread but I don't know who vevo are, but I hope they all burn in hell.

HyperMatrix
01-11-2013, 01:58 AM
Not to hijack the very informative thread but I don't know who vevo are, but I hope they all burn in hell.

Vevo is basically "music video youtube." They're not as bad as they used to be. I use their app on my phone and ipad all the time. Previously they only released the censored versions of songs which pissed me off. Now they also release the "explicit" versions too.

HyperMatrix
01-11-2013, 01:59 AM
If Rick Astley still gets royalties for his songs, he must be a very rich man thanks to the Rick roll fad that never ends.

Cpt.Teacup
01-11-2013, 02:45 AM
I used to hate Vevo because it was the "cool" thing to do, then I realized they're a great way to find good music. ;)

Crackatoah
01-11-2013, 05:13 AM
If Rick Astley still gets royalties for his songs, he must be a very rich man thanks to the Rick roll fad that never ends.

I was thinking the exact same thing last night, he must do, its his song, assuming he still owns it or his manager does I bet he's still making allot of money just from YouTube haha.

Anyway... I got rick rolled and I've never rick rolled anyone before and felt really silly so I done a pathetic attempt on here haha.