PDA

View Full Version : Crysis .... $1 through the Origin Store TODAY ONLY!

Sneaky
01-12-2013, 05:24 AM
http://store.origin.com/store/eaapac/en_AU/pd/productID.77033800

BlackOctagon
01-12-2013, 05:44 AM
Nice. Anyone who never played this game has truly been living under a rock. If you haven't already done so, purchase now. Great shooter. Beautiful, beautiful graphics

whitespider
01-12-2013, 06:40 AM
But can it run peggle?

HyperMatrix
01-12-2013, 10:25 AM
I've played it but for $1 I think it's worth owning a classic.

Crackatoah
01-12-2013, 11:13 AM
5 in the UK

Already have it on my origin account though, I bought the CD ages ago for a few quid, but the DRM made it so I couldn't install it after I had to re installed windows.
I contacted EA on their live chat and surprisingly they just asked for the product code and added it to my origin account :)

I played it up to about half way, but one of the missions bugged out near the end so I couldn't continue (known problem) not the end of thew world just need to download a save file for the next mission or start it over, just couldn't be arsed, kinda ruined the game for me as I was enjoying it before that, that was a few months ago.

But yeh, great game especially for $1!!! need to finish it some day.

nocturnal7x
01-12-2013, 11:33 AM
5 in the UK

Already have it on my origin account though, I bought the CD ages ago for a few quid, but the DRM made it so I couldn't install it after I had to re installed windows.
I contacted EA on their live chat and surprisingly they just asked for the product code and added it to my origin account :)

I played it up to about half way, but one of the missions bugged out near the end so I couldn't continue (known problem) not the end of thew world just need to download a save file for the next mission or start it over, just couldn't be arsed, kinda ruined the game for me as I was enjoying it before that, that was a few months ago.

But yeh, great game especially for $1!!! need to finish it some day.

I had that issue as well, I just loaded an earlier save. What really pissed me off in the game was hitting a checkpoint as/right before being killed in a vehicle. This one time I drove off a cliff, hit a checkpoint hald way through the air...yea, insta death every reload lol.

I loved crysis though, completely ruined crysis 2 and also 3 (isn't out yet but its a sequel to 2 which was not a sequel to 1 imo) for me, oh wait I can't blame crysis for that...

Crackatoah
01-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Lol, yeh its not a massive problem like I said but, it just ruind the flow for me if you know what I mean, I have a sort of short attention span for games these days and something like that can make me lose interest.

I would also like for them to make a true sequel to 1 but I cant see it happening unfortunately, maybe when they new consoles come out they will make something like it, specially after seeing Farcry which sows it can be done cross platform.

Shadman
01-12-2013, 02:14 PM
I'm seeing $5 in the US? Anyone else?

HyperMatrix
01-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Deal is over now. Back to $15. But it was accessible only in the Australian store, which you could access by going to this link:

http://store.origin.com/store/eaapac/en_AU/pd/productID.77033800/ccSet.au

Shadman
01-13-2013, 05:32 AM
Turned out I got crisis for $7 last year already on steam, so that's cool :thumbup: thanks though