PDA

View Full Version : *joke thread* Games Report for console gamers

whitespider
01-16-2013, 04:07 AM
Dark souls - Runs fine, couch compatible.
Saints row 2 - Runs fine. Just boot up and play.
Max Payne 3 - Runs fine. Less hassle than pc version, plus you get couch.
Skyrim - Runs fine. Super smooth gameplay. 360 controller means you don't need to install user made interface mods.
Red Dead Redemption - Runs at over 20 frames per second, seems smooth enough. I had no problems playing it
Call of duty mw2: - Runs poorly. Weird motion causes me motion sickness and the high framerate makes it look unnatural like the hobbit.

BlackOctagon
01-16-2013, 04:31 AM
Deus Ex Human Revolution: Controller beats keyboard and mouse any day, plus 720p is already HD. Tessellation is for toads
BF3: 64 multiplayer is a war, not a battle. FXAA injector? Isn't that what PC gamers insert in their rectums? HARAHARHAR LOLZ 4EVA
Zelda Skyward Sword: Stuttering jaggies give me a boner. Plus I'm waving my controller like a real sword, which is realistic 'cos last time I held a real sword I got pwned too

Crackatoah
01-16-2013, 05:38 AM
COD Black Ops 2; Works allot better on a console controller then a mouse and keyboard because its made for the console and mouse and keyboard is retarded, also has better graphics on the Xbox 360.

Gears of War; Its just awesome because Justin Beiber plays it! PC isn't good enough to handle it.

In all seriousness, can I direct some of you guys to WWW.lenseoftruth.com you will laugh, its full of retarded Xbox 360 and ps3 fanboys arguing 24/7 over the smallest differences and which versions best, lmfao such a weird community.

Shadman
01-16-2013, 06:32 AM
Lol at this thread.

But crack, I checked out that site and looked at the Far Cry 3 review, and they actually gave a lot of good props to the PC and said the consoles were terrible. I dunno if this was just different than what you've read before, but it was pretty good

Crackatoah
01-16-2013, 07:05 AM
Yeh normally they don't even have a PC comparison, maybe they added in? Used to be just a load of ps3 and Xbox fanboys arguing constantly lmao.

Edit; Yeh that. Was just a one off for the review, this is what I was talking about http://www.lensoftruth.com/heads-up-far-cry-3-screenshot-comparison-and-analysis/ they do them for every game, makes me laugh reading through sometimes lol, people get so annoyed and passionate about such small differences and their console always hase to be the best lol

Cpt.Teacup
01-16-2013, 09:50 AM
Call of duty mw2: - Runs poorly. Weird motion causes me motion sickness and the high framerate makes it look unnatural like the hobbit.

Really? I saw a video on Youtube and it looked fine.

Shadman
01-18-2013, 06:52 PM

You actually had me going for a few seconds there lol

winterhell
01-19-2013, 03:14 AM
Same with the The Hobbit's 48fps trailer on YouTube. It looked just like a regular film. Don't know what all the fuss is about.

BlackOctagon
01-19-2013, 03:47 AM
Omg Hobbit 48fps 3D was actually a really intense experience. Too bad the actual movie was so crap

nocturnal7x
01-19-2013, 11:46 PM
Tessellation is for toads.

Im not sure console gamers know about toad tessellation.

Crackatoah
01-20-2013, 12:43 PM
Im not sure console gamers know about toad tessellation.

Im not sure they even know about toads