PDA

View Full Version : [SELL] Catleap Q270 $250

Fatboyd3
01-31-2013, 02:36 PM
So!

I have a pixel perfect Catleap Q270 that I am looking to sell. It is not the Extreme 2b, and it is likely not capable of overclocking. I am looking to sell it because, while it's a great monitor, I'm looking for a 120Hz monitor. Most people on here probably have a comparable or better monitor already, but maybe you want a second one or (more likely) one of your friends might be interested in mine. (Please feel free to tell your friends about this deal! I'd like the money and they'll appreciate the low price.)

ITEM SOLD

The monitor is in excellent condition. I removed the stand to place it on a monitor mount, but that can be reattached or sent with the monitor. I still have the box and packing it originally shipped in, so I will send it using that.

I'm asking for $250, which is about $170 less than it is on eBay right now. I'm not including shipping in that price, but I'm also only doing that because I'm not sure how much it will be.

Why buy mine instead of a new one? Because mine is practically new and 33% off the retail price, and it ships from the United States, so it should be a little faster. And who doesn't like getting new toys in the mail?

I can provide pictures of the screen and housing, of course.

Contact me at -removed- or ask questions here so other can see,
Thanks!

Crackatoah
02-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Are you a bird or a boy? or a boy bird?

Fatboyd3
02-02-2013, 02:09 PM
It's now been sold.