PDA

View Full Version : I have to admit that this looks sweet...

killf4ce
04-29-2013, 08:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oX3cXYBtSLw#!

i wonder if MS will develop for PC also - looks pretty amazing though, even if it is going to be only on the 720...

Might even persuade me to invest in one, for the nights my fair lady is out of course, i can't see her being into my taking over of the entire lounge haha.

Pleiades
04-29-2013, 07:12 PM
Ja, I saw this and thought it looked brill! As a long-time Ambx user, been disappointed at how badly supported it is... and this is way beyond what Ambx can do.

But if it's a 720 exclusive, then I think they're really limiting their market, it's PC gamers that would drive this I reckon (notwithstanding the physical limitations involved).

winterhell
04-30-2013, 12:30 AM
bububut if I have a projector in my room I might as well attach to the ceiling a rollable white screen and play on it. Sure dem pixels are large on a console but on a PC it'd rock.
Still, very sweet.

killf4ce
04-30-2013, 05:29 AM
Ja, I saw this and thought it looked brill! As a long-time Ambx user, been disappointed at how badly supported it is... and this is way beyond what Ambx can do.

But if it's a 720 exclusive, then I think they're really limiting their market, it's PC gamers that would drive this I reckon (notwithstanding the physical limitations involved).

yeh, im also using ambx and feel the same, shame really - lets hope this ends up cross platform.

killf4ce
04-30-2013, 05:31 AM
bububut if I have a projector in my room I might as well attach to the ceiling a rollable white screen and play on it. Sure dem pixels are large on a console but on a PC it'd rock.
Still, very sweet.
you'd think that it would end up being for PC too, but maybe it's one of those things meant to sway people into buying the new xbox when it's released, hopefully not!