PDA

View Full Version : Catleap 2B Multi Version Question on input lag

chon
06-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Hey guys,

Regarding the 2b multi version on eBay - would the input lag reported on the multi models also apply to the 2b model currently on eBay if you still use dual link DVI? I wasnt able to find a clear answer on this. Thanks in advance :)

HyperMatrix
06-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Yes. Regardless of the input you use on the Multi boards, it will have the higher input lag. Those boards have internal scalers. The more that is being done to the signal from the time it leaves the video card to the time it gets to the screen, the higher the input lag.

The bigger problem seems to be, from what we've heard so far, that they're also limited to just 91hz. We're waiting for more test results from new buyers. All in all there's probably 12 more (maximum) left of the 2B Multi's. They knew it wouldn't be a huge seller so they didn't make many. We sold more 2B Extreme's in 1 day than they could sell of the 2b Multi's in a month. :P

chon
06-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the info Hyper!! Thanks to google, I found this site and alot of helpful material. I just got an EVGA GTX 680 (along with a complete new rig) and really wanted to push a nice large monitor at 120hz. I hate viewing angles on TN and my PC is primary for gaming :) Hopefully I can snag one of your monitors mid June though :(