PDA

View Full Version : Problem with D3's graphics?

beefcakes
06-19-2012, 03:05 AM
Besides the asset-loading skips experienced by HDD users (HA-HA!), is it a common issue that the names of the loots are blurry? It's almost like they're vibrating when you move.:mad:

I'm not sure if it's the game or my 670.

HyperMatrix
06-19-2012, 08:16 AM
Do you have fxaa enabled? In some games/apps fxaa is bad for text. Also you should be using www.darkd3.com fxaa injector for sharpness and second highest processing level. Your game will look many times better.

beefcakes
06-19-2012, 02:18 PM
Do you have fxaa enabled? In some games/apps fxaa is bad for text. Also you should be using www.darkd3.com fxaa injector for sharpness and second highest processing level. Your game will look many times better.

Holy cow the screenies look bawlin'. I'm worried if it's bannable though. I mean.. they banned people in SC2 for using macros on the SC2 keyboard!

HyperMatrix
06-19-2012, 02:39 PM
They said darkd3 is not violating the terms of service but as an fxaa injector it has the potential to be a bannable offense. So in its current form, they said its ok. But if it's functionality changes they will likely change their ruling on it.

LeetMiniWheat
06-26-2012, 06:57 PM
I actually prefer Balanced with no sharp, but that's me. they're all really good. I went darker and darker for each difficulty and will probably give Stronger another try for inferno. sharpening seems to add too much aliasing though. I can't wait to get my 690 so I can enable some real antialiasing or higher res plus downscale. but the FXAA is really not that bad and didn't seem to effect most text, they did a good job optimizing it for only the game world and not menus and UI stuff.