PDA

View Full Version : What are you currently playing?

Shadman
09-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Exactly like the title states. Tell us what you've been playing lately, and maybe even what you're planning on playing soon. Let's see if we can get some people playing together even.

Myself, in the few hours I get to play now, I have been playing Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, GRID 2, and a little BF3. My friends have moved on to ARMA 3, I play a little but its just OK.

What about you guys?

BlackOctagon
09-08-2013, 02:25 PM
I haven't had time for much gaming lately. Last ones I played properly were, Bioshock: Infinite and Tomb Raider. Loved both, however.

Not really into multiplayer games in general. Hanging out for more single player classics, e.g., Doom 4 (assuming it's good and that ID learnt from the Rage 'episode')

Jaylumx
09-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Castlevania: Lords of Shadows on the PC. I completed it when it came out on the PS3 but i just had to go through it again in 1440p and @ 120fps. Enjoying it even more now

Going straight to Rayman Legends after that. Origins is one of my favourate games

HyperMatrix
09-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Marvel heroes!

incognit0
09-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Currently only team fortress 2 :(. Hopefully I can play some more demanding games when I build my computer.

Satire
09-08-2013, 08:15 PM
dota 2 (just noticed i havent posted on this forum in awhile hah)

Shadman
09-09-2013, 08:31 AM
More of a range than I thought. Oh well. And upcoming games?

Also yeah! Trying to get people to post more...

nocturnal7x
09-09-2013, 09:49 AM

Its been a really long time since ive played a single player game, been doing so much online gaming. Between killing floor and Planetside 2 and Day Z. Im thinking about picking up Far Cry 3 because its on sale right now, and maybe tomb raider after that.

LNCPapa
09-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Ffxiv arr

HyperMatrix
09-09-2013, 11:33 AM

Thank you! I wish I had more time but have been so busy with work. Really want to do some mini reviews of games and talk about 120Hz performance and 1440p as we had discussed with white spider.

Hell he's not even around to update and maintain his 120hz game list.

Cpt.Teacup
09-09-2013, 01:16 PM
killing floor

Woo! :D

Shadman
09-09-2013, 08:14 PM
If only we had an admin that could do something about that...give it to someone else, or edit themselves. Who oh who could do that?

Also, someone has been on his steam account playing some games. I tried twice talking to them, but no reply. Odd.

HyperMatrix
09-10-2013, 01:10 AM
If only we had an admin that could do something about that...give it to someone else, or edit themselves. Who oh who could do that?

Also, someone has been on his steam account playing some games. I tried twice talking to them, but no reply. Odd.

I've not received any messages, sir. I've kept my profile offline. If you want to take over WhiteSpiders duties I'm all for it.

LNCPapa
09-10-2013, 09:11 AM
I think some of the veterans here (not sure if I would fall in that category... maybe I'm still too new) should be given access to editing that post if it's not too difficult. This is a great resource for everyone on the internet interested in high fps gaming. I've directed many people to that post from other sites and forums.

Cpt.Teacup
09-10-2013, 09:28 AM
We could turn it into a Google document.

Shadman
09-10-2013, 12:36 PM
I've not received any messages, sir. I've kept my profile offline. If you want to take over WhiteSpiders duties I'm all for it.

I was more just giving you a hard time for nothing.

I do like the idea of a Google document. Unfortunately I go online via my phone for a period of 10-20 minute increments a day, and don't computer very much. But ill see if I can later today to make one, if no one else does. I've never made one before, but I'm sure its easy

BlackOctagon
09-10-2013, 11:32 PM
not sure I've ever seen the word 'computer' used as a verb before, but I like it!

On another note, I hope whitespider is ok...Sneaky mentioned a while back that he was having health/vision problems :(

Cribbs
09-15-2013, 02:59 AM
I tend to play quite a bit of Bf3, Killing Floor, Arma 3, and of-coarse Stalker: Call of Pripyat, Misery 2.0 mod.

Sneaky
09-17-2013, 01:25 AM
BF3, BO2 & BO. Yes I like FPS's :)
Looking forward to BF4.