PDA

View Full Version : Hazro HZ27WC and 2B PCBs

GranTurismo
06-21-2012, 03:29 AM
Guys, I know that plans are afoot to test other non Catleap LG panel derivatives to see if the pending (hopefully) 2B boards can be installed (with modification obviously). Seeing as the Hazro is effectively the same as a Catleap but with an A+ panel I'd love to purchase it and whack a 2B board in instead ultimately.

Have any of you guys messed with one of these and does anyone know if there's any reason a 2B can't be installed like we all hope the Shimians etc. can be retrofitted?

GranTurismo
06-21-2012, 05:32 PM
Bumpety bump....what...nobody any views on Hazros?

HyperMatrix
06-21-2012, 07:26 PM
I thought Hazro's were only popular in the UK. I don't believe they are on Scribby's list of monitors to test. But if you're sure that they're A+ panels, maybe you could convince him to do it. If not immediately, then a little bit down the road after testing the priority models.

GranTurismo
06-22-2012, 02:35 AM
Perhaps they are only popular in the UK. I've read some great reviews. They are quite a bit more expensive than the Catleap mind. I'll see if I can get someone from OCUK who's bought one to take a look inside and perhaps a few hi res pics. That might shed some light on the subject.