PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Sydney Australia interested in ths?

whitespider
12-12-2013, 05:39 AM
I am going to sell my Catleap 2b and both of my gtx 670's to go with it, the catleap from the first batch of screens from this site does up to 132hz on these cards.

Sli works perfectly with these cards, they are a windforce oc (with updated firmware) and a PNY (with updated firmware). When the windforce is at the top, the cards both stay relatively cool. And don't downclock unless it's a 34c degree day. Both are strong overclockers on the core, with the memory not being quite so good. I played many games at 1280mhz core, stable. But i recommend about 1200 or less for complete stability in summer.

There is no fan issues with the cards, I also have the boxes, manuals, cd's, receipts, etc. The cards are in good condiiton, and the screen is also in good condition. The backlight bleed is minimal, there are no dead pixels, and only a few multi colored pixels that show up if you put your face right to the screen.

Willing to sell the lot for a reasonable offer The reason I am selling is because I currently have neurological issues, so I need to dial back my pc useage as I do holistic lifestyle changes.

Can provide pictures of each item if you want.

Ahimoth
12-12-2013, 06:18 AM
Hey mate, I pm'ed you.

LNCPapa
12-12-2013, 01:57 PM
I hate to see you cutting back your time here whitespider. Take care of yourself bud.