PDA

View Full Version : Overclocking Quick Start Guide

ToastyX
09-11-2012, 12:55 PM
AMD/ATI Video Cards

1. Use AMD/ATI Pixel Clock Patcher (http://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-AMD-ATI-Pixel-Clock-Patcher) to patch the driver.
2. Use Custom Resolution Utility (http://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-Custom-Resolution-Utility-CRU) (CRU) to add higher refresh rates.

NVIDIA Video Cards

1. Use NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher (http://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-NVIDIA-Pixel-Clock-Patcher) to patch the driver (304.48 or later).
2. Use Custom Resolution Utility (http://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-Custom-Resolution-Utility-CRU) (CRU) or the NVIDIA control panel to add higher refresh rates.

Notes

If you use CRU, make sure "Include extension block" is not checked, and define the higher refresh rate as the first detailed resolution to make games use the higher refresh rate. Keep 2560x1440 @ 59.950 Hz as a secondary detailed resolution for driver updates, otherwise the unpatched driver won't have any resolutions to use.

If you use the NVIDIA control panel instead of CRU, you will need to install a monitor driver to make games use the higher refresh rate: catleap.zip (http://www.monitortests.com/catleap.zip) (Install using the Device Manager -> Monitors -> Right-click "Generic PnP Monitor" -> Update Driver Software... -> Browse my computer for driver software -> Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer -> Have Disk... -> Browse for the .inf file -> OK -> Next -> Install this driver software anyway)

"Automatic - LCD standard" (CRU) / "CVT reduced blank" (NVIDIA CP) will allow the video card to clock down when idle. If your monitor can't handle that at 120 Hz, try "Automatic - LCD reduced" (CRU) / copy the settings below (NVIDIA CP). If that doesn't help, you will have to reduce the refresh rate.

http://www.monitortests.com/2560x1440-120-reduced-nv.png

HyperMatrix
09-11-2012, 12:57 PM
If you use any of these applications, please think about where they came from and think about whether you want work to continue on them as new drivers and limitations are released. He works completely free of charge. So if you want to support him and say thanks, this is your chance. And there's no such thing as a maximum limit on how much you give. Please donate to ToastyX and his projects directly through this link:

643 (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=YWGC5S7KA2F3S&lc=US&item_name=Donation&amount=5%2e00&currency_code=USD&button_subtype=services&no_note=0&cn=Comments%3a&no_shipping=1&undefined_quantity=1&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF%3abtn_buynowCC_LG%2egif)

TheZone
09-11-2012, 01:09 PM
as always your the best Toastyx

TheZone
09-11-2012, 01:12 PM
So Lets start to do some Donate at the ToastyX web page people.

http://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-NVIDIA-Pixel-Clock-Patcher

TheZone
09-11-2012, 06:21 PM
If you use any of these applications, please think about where they came from and think about whether you want work to continue on them as new drivers and limitations are released. He works completely free of charge. So if you want to support him and say thanks, this is your chance. And there's no such thing as a maximum limit on how much you give. Please donate to ToastyX and his projects directly through this link:

http://120hz.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=643&d=1347387525 (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=YWGC5S7KA2F3S&lc=US&item_name=Donation&amount=5%2e00&currency_code=USD&button_subtype=services&no_note=0&cn=Comments%3a&no_shipping=1&undefined_quantity=1&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF%3abtn_buynowCC_LG%2egif)
I donate again to toastyx thats $10.00 for me so dont forget people Donate

Syros
09-12-2012, 06:31 AM
Kudos to ToastyX and HyperMatrix!
Exciting times for the global community of 120Hz+ enthusiasts.

Can't afford not to chip in ;)

darckhart
09-12-2012, 09:47 AM
just wanted to write up some quick notes here for people running win8 RP. i had a bit of problems with the changes not carrying through a reboot. Win8 natively allows you to 'disable driver signature enforcement' at bootup (by navigating thru the advanced settings menu), but you have to do it EVERY TIME you reboot, soo..... it's moot.

(and thanks to toasty for helping me to get it working. please see our convo here: http://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-NVIDIA-Pixel-Clock-Patcher?page=2

I came from v301.42.

1. install win8-64bit v306.02 clean
2. run toasty's patcher. (you can run it again to make sure it patched your file.)
3. run DSEO to sign the file. (browse to the file in your Windows install directory to ensure that it is signed by NGO.)
4. enable test mode in DSEO and reboot. if it worked, great, you can setup your custom res now! if not, upon reboot you'll notice your res is all wacked out and you won't have access to the nvidia control panel (it's not on the list when you right click the desktop). go to step 5.
5. reboot using win8's ability to disable driver signature enforcement at startup by (right sidebar, settings, change pc settings, general, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, windows startup otpions, restart). next time win8 reboots, there's a menu for you to select disable driver signature enforcement (item 7 i believe).
6. after this reboot, you can setup your custom res via the nvidia control panel (right-click on desktop for that menu item)
7. open a command prompt as administrator and execute the following commands:
bcdedit /set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit /set TESTSIGNING ON
8. run DSEO and enable test mode and reboot. (step 7 should enforce DSEO's test mode on reboots now)
9. profit!

ToastyX
09-12-2012, 02:55 PM
The problem was DSEO was not enabling test mode, which is why you weren't seeing the "Test Mode" watermark. You don't need all those extra steps. Just patch and sign as usual, but instead of using DSEO to enable test mode, open a command prompt as administrator and enter this:

bcdedit /set testsigning on

I don't think DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS does anything. It's actually supposed to be DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS, but I don't think that works anymore either. It's probably not needed.

I need to eliminate the dependence on DSEO because some people are having trouble with DSEO not doing what it's supposed to do.

DJManiac
09-22-2012, 04:51 AM
Sorry for the dubble post but I think here is the better place for this hint:

Please post your results:
http://120hz.net/showthread.php?130-quot-Extreme-quot-Unboxing-OC-Results

And this is the results spreadsheet via docs.google:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AquOPAi1GHRHdGt5amRHZk84Q3Z1dGs3ejE3VHFta %20%20kE&output=html

crom
09-23-2012, 11:21 AM
So Lets start to do some Donate at the ToastyX web page people.

Done. Thanks Toasty!

Mkilbride
09-24-2012, 02:16 PM
Despite this being called "Quick start" it does nothing but tell you what to install, which I did both, and both installed perfectly. But it does not explain how to OC. I did go to NVIDIA, Custom Resolution, but 61hz is still my max, no matter what I do.

ToastyX
09-24-2012, 02:54 PM
It tells you everything you need to know. There isn't much else to it. What happens if you try to go past 61 Hz?

GnarlyCharlie
09-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Despite this being called "Quick start" it does nothing but tell you what to install, which I did both, and both installed perfectly. But it does not explain how to OC. I did go to NVIDIA, Custom Resolution, but 61hz is still my max, no matter what I do.

For the long form, watch Hyper's YouTube tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLPIPuSSkGo). He's said it's redundant now, but it'll walk you through OCing the monitor and makes it easier to understand some of the stuff. You don't need to do anything, just watch the vid first off. Maybe that'll help you get it OC'd now.

I used the steps in my vid to OC my monitor a while back, and I just ran the patcher so I could get past 82Hz in SLI. The only hiccup I had was failing to delete the 82Hz profile when I tried to go to 120Hz. After I deleted the 82Hz profile, it picked up the 120Hz as my native monitor resolution.

If the mods think this is bad advice, just delete this post.

xbanhxbaox
09-25-2012, 04:47 AM
is there any way to remove the test mode watermark without messing up our overclock?

HyperMatrix
09-25-2012, 05:27 AM
is there any way to remove the test mode watermark without messing up our overclock?

Use DSEO's "remove watermark" feature.

Mkilbride
09-25-2012, 10:06 AM
Ok, going to try OCing again, hope it doesn't fry this port.

Going to try 100HZ for awhile. Seems like a good place to get my monitor comfy at. Using NVCP.

Sneaky
09-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Ok, going to try OCing again, hope it doesn't fry this port.

Going to try 100HZ for awhile. Seems like a good place to get my monitor comfy at. Using NVCP.

I am sitting comfortably @ 102hz on 580 SLI no buzzing/ artifacts at all ... it is bloody nice.

Although I was not happy about the huge delay and the fact that I had been waiting since the previous batch of sales
and my monitor was one of the last to be delivered (that was BS as we were told ours would be sent out first),
I am really happy with this Monitor.
It is absolutely perfect, NO Backlight Bleed, NO, I mean NO Dead/Stuck/Dark Pixels and the
stand is as level as could be.
I have it sitting next to my 2C Cat and there are two slight differences, the 2C's stand is 10mm
higher than the 2b Extreme and the Monitors casing (bezel etc.) is a slightly different colour, 2C almost Black Plastic where
the 2B Extreme's is a lighter grey color (still pretty close to Black though, just noticeable when they are next to each other).
Other than that they are identical (except for the speaker holes at the back which are slightly different).

It was definitely worth the wait considering how perfect this monitor is Thanks Hyper ;)

Mkilbride
09-25-2012, 10:45 AM
Put it back @ 120HZ and hoping for the best. IF what happened last time happens again, I don't know what I'll do.

matisto27
09-25-2012, 01:52 PM
can someone tell me why we need to apply this fix from toastyx ?

Amorphous
09-25-2012, 03:41 PM
how do you use CRU? i have followed all the instructions and have installed the latest drivers (306.23) ran the patcher etc and i have added the custom resolution into the detailed resolutions and set the Hz and unticked extension block but where do i go from there? i cant seem to get the resolutions showing up on either the nvidia control panel or windows screen resolution.

Sneaky
09-25-2012, 03:49 PM
Did you re-boot ya PC?

Flam3h
09-25-2012, 03:55 PM

Because using the fix allows you to use a higher pixel clock in the driver (of which Nvidia cards for example, will go upto about 82hz officially @ 1440p). This fix removes that limitation and will allow you the higher refresh rates you are after.

HyperMatrix
09-25-2012, 05:34 PM
I am sitting comfortably @ 102hz on 580 SLI no buzzing/ artifacts at all ... it is bloody nice.

Although I was not happy about the huge delay and the fact that I had been waiting since the previous batch of sales
and my monitor was one of the last to be delivered (that was BS as we were told ours would be sent out first),
I am really happy with this Monitor.
It is absolutely perfect, NO Backlight Bleed, NO, I mean NO Dead/Stuck/Dark Pixels and the
stand is as level as could be.
I have it sitting next to my 2C Cat and there are two slight differences, the 2C's stand is 10mm
higher than the 2b Extreme and the Monitors casing (bezel etc.) is a slightly different colour, 2C almost Black Plastic where
the 2B Extreme's is a lighter grey color (still pretty close to Black though, just noticeable when they are next to each other).
Other than that they are identical (except for the speaker holes at the back which are slightly different).

It was definitely worth the wait considering how perfect this monitor is Thanks Hyper ;)

I'm actually very happy with this batch. Other than the few cases of monitors turning on/power supply problem, we have had a very limited number of other issues reported. Looks like Greensum and Witech delivered on their promise, for the most part. Hope I don't jinx it now. =D

Amorphous
09-26-2012, 07:14 AM
Did you re-boot ya PC?

yeah i did, not sure what the issue is, ill have a fiddle when i get home tonight.

Sneaky
09-26-2012, 09:47 AM
yeah i did, not sure what the issue is, ill have a fiddle when i get home tonight.
Once you re-boot your PC, any custom resolutions you made with CRU will be available for use in nVidia control panel. ;)

Mandarin
09-26-2012, 11:13 AM

As I understand the patch is to enable sli refresh rates above 100hz.. and unlock sli limitations..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Amorphous
09-26-2012, 01:32 PM
okay, so now every time I follow the instructions and restart, it removes the nvidia drivers, and I have to start over, any ideas?

Sneaky
09-26-2012, 01:35 PM
okay, so now every time I follow the instructions and restart, it removes the nvidia drivers, and I have to start over, any ideas?
It means you are not in TEST mode, as the driver isn't signed if TEST mode is disabled the driver will not be able to load ;)

Amorphous
09-26-2012, 01:47 PM
so i run the testmode patch before running nvlddmkm-patcher?

Sneaky
09-26-2012, 01:48 PM
yes, I have nVidia cards but to me that seems logical

DJManiac
09-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Just to let you know:

AMD Catalyst™ Software Suite Version 12.9 Beta
works with patcher without any problems

There are two Versions available... One with needed .NET 4.0 and one without if you have .NET already installed....

Arauthator
09-26-2012, 11:13 PM
so i run the testmode patch before running nvlddmkm-patcher?
I did it the other way and it's fine, so I don't think the order in which they're run matters.
And you will need to reboot afterwards.
It works when you see in the bottom right corner of your screen:

Test Mode
Windows 7
Build 7601

Amorphous
09-27-2012, 03:18 AM
thanks for the help guys, its all up and running at 117hz which is the max i can get before the screen just goes black. but atleast i know have the newest drivers!

JamesJoy
09-27-2012, 11:31 PM
Hey guys, I can't get test mode to work at all on Windows 7 Ultimate x64. I even tried a fresh install, and it doesn't display "Test Mode" in the bottom right corner. Is there some secret that I'm missing?

Tomiman
09-30-2012, 02:53 AM
Toasty please can you make pixelclock removing support on WinXP ?
I have now a 2B Catleap, and on all drivers is the 330Mhz Limit active. (I thinked before only new drivers have the limit, but this is wrong)
I testet 10+ drivers from 25X to 306.23, and all have the limit.

Please please remove the limit on my favorite driver 260.99 with my GTX460
WinXP is my main system, 95% of my games here, and worksystem too, and not change in next years.
Win7 i use only for 5 games, on this no problem, 400Mhz working.

Tomiman
10-01-2012, 05:14 AM
I search the Registry path who save the NVidia driver the custom resolution and timings.
Know anybody this path ?
I found a bug and want test a trick

ToastyX
10-01-2012, 09:18 PM
I don't have Windows XP installed, and the driver for XP is totally different.

This is a shot in the dark, but try this: http://www.monitortests.com/nv-patcher-xp.zip

I have not tested it, so I have no idea if it even works. XP doesn't require drivers to be signed, so just run the patcher and reboot.

Let me know what happens.

reinhardrudi
10-01-2012, 11:59 PM
good morning

i have a XFX7970 @1070 +Ram1400mhz ----and my problem :
i get 115hz stabil on desktop,but whenever i start a film i get a lot of vertical lines,with 110hz the vertical lines comes after 5-10min. in games.
only 99hz is allways stabil?? i try 3 different DVI-cabel.

anyone a idea ???

and a big bleeding on the left corner-but this is a different problem.

THX

Tomiman
10-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Very Thank you toasty for your work.
I have testet, patcher say 330 limit found, but after patching the limit is still active.
I tested 260.99 / 295.73 / 301.42 / 306.23, all the same

Other question, which files patch the patcher ?

And i found a very important bug on 260.99 without patcher (Later drivers testet not work)
When i try manual timing over 330mhz, i become message not supportet, but after this i have the the higher hz option (from test before) in the monitor option from WinXP.
Then i use this, it is really active the higher hz and pixelclock (only to 400Mhz, higher not work)
But after reboot lost this setting.

For me looks Custom resolutions is stored in the "nvUnsupRes.dat"
How can i edit this file ?

ToastyX
10-03-2012, 03:47 PM
I won't be able to help with that unless I install Windows XP. The patch was for the driver: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys

i have a XFX7970 @1070 +Ram1400mhz ----and my problem :
i get 115hz stabil on desktop,but whenever i start a film i get a lot of vertical lines,with 110hz the vertical lines comes after 5-10min. in games.
only 99hz is allways stabil?? i try 3 different DVI-cabel.
I have never seen vertical lines with this monitor, only horizontal. Try it with the memory clock at stock.

Tomiman
10-04-2012, 02:10 AM
Toasty, i can test all your trys with WinXP Patcher.
But, is good when need many trys for find the correctly patch, you give me all in collected pack for test.

For testing i copy every time my system backup back and change harddisk.

beisso13
11-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Thanks!!! it was very useful for me :)

Jaylumx
11-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Toastyx is there any possibility of a patch that does not affect hardware acceleration with video?

medo145
11-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Just got my GTX670 to go with this monitor. I applied patch / test mode / and the monitor driver. I can do 118Hz leaving the timings at default. 119Hz makes the screen flicker, I tried the same settings as Hyper's in his YT vid. The result was still the same with those settings. I'm using a 24AWG cable. Any suggestions?

HyperMatrix
11-14-2012, 04:11 AM
Just got my GTX670 to go with this monitor. I applied patch / test mode / and the monitor driver. I can do 118Hz leaving the timings at default. 119Hz makes the screen flicker, I tried the same settings as Hyper's in his YT vid. The result was still the same with those settings. I'm using a 24AWG cable. Any suggestions?

Try the cable that came with it. Also the timings in my video aren't exactly perfect. There are better ones out there that you can try. Lowering them is usually helpful. I think I'm running like 2705/1444, 0,1,1,1. Barebones. And it works well. It's a good reference point but it will vary for each person.

medo145
11-14-2012, 08:27 AM
The had tried both cables prior to posting. I was trying with 2705/1475. What do those values actually change? Also what or where is 0,1,1,1? I was using the nvidia control panel for this. Should I be using CRU?

HyperMatrix
11-14-2012, 09:18 AM
The had tried both cables prior to posting. I was trying with 2705/1475. What do those values actually change? Also what or where is 0,1,1,1? I was using the nvidia control panel for this. Should I be using CRU?

This is what I'm using for 120hz right now. If you still can't get a smooth picture, try increasing the vertical to 2710 and horizontal to 1460 or so.

medo145
11-14-2012, 03:57 PM
Got home from work and tried those settings, worked right away, although the screen seems to blink every min or so. Is there an explanation for what all of those settings do? I'm guessing the pixel clock limit is somewhere around ~470 MHz? Does it it matter that my GTX670 is running at PCI-E 2.0 (2600K), would PCI-E 3.0 help?

whitespider
11-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Got home from work and tried those settings, worked right away, although the screen seems to blink every min or so. Is there an explanation for what all of those settings do? I'm guessing the pixel clock limit is somewhere around ~470 MHz? Does it it matter that my GTX670 is running at PCI-E 2.0 (2600K), would PCI-E 3.0 help?

Try adding the refresh rate again, except put + + this time. (two pluses). That got rid of the black flickering on my gtx 670's.

medo145
11-15-2012, 03:59 PM
Thanks, that seems to be an improvement, no more blinking. I do get horizontal blue streaks sometimes, do you get those as well? Do you use the dvi-d or dvi-i port? Don't know if it makes a difference, but my gtx670 is the 4GB variant. Are your settings exactly the same as mine?

Also, every time I mess with these settings, the color profile resets back to default. I have to go into the color management and uncheck and recheck.

DJManiac
11-19-2012, 04:41 PM
Try adding the refresh rate again, except put + + this time. (two pluses). That got rid of the black flickering on my gtx 670's.

Do you have any information what this do exactly? This positive and negative polarity?

Could it be recommended generally to set both on positive?

Johnathonm
11-28-2012, 02:15 PM
To install the Catleap Q270 Monitor INF under Windows 8:

First configure Windows to enable "Test Signing"
1. From the Metro interface type "Cmd"
2. This will bring up an option for "Command Prompt".
3. Right click "Command Prompt" and at the bottom select "Run as Administrator"
4. At the "Command Prompt" enter the following commmand: Bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON
5. Hit enter and it will indicate it worked sucessfully.
Reboot to enter Test Signing Mode.

Second, we need to boot into Disable Driver Signature Enforcement mode
1. From the Metro interface type Advanced and on the right side click the gear "Settings"
2. Click "Advanced Startup Options".
3. Under advanced Startup click "Restart Now"
4. Click "Trouble Shoot".
5. Click "Startup settings".
6. Click "Restart". The computer will now reboot.
7. During this one reboot a series of options will be provided to you, select "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement".
8. Boot into Windows Normally.

Third, Install the inf
*Have downloaded and extracted the appropriate zip from the start of this thread.
1. From within Metro type "Control" and select "Control Panel" on the right side.
2. Click "Device Manager"
3. Locate "Monitors" and click the > next to Monitors.
4. It will expand and identify as "Generic Plug and Play Monitor".
5. Right click "Generic Plug and Play Monitor" and select "Update Driver Software"
6. Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
7. Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
8. Click "Have Disk"
9. Click "Browse" and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the download from this thread (e.g. c:\catleap)
10. Double Click the "Catleap.inf" file.
11. Click OK.
12. Click "Next" and Windows should now be finished installing the device.

This will hold for the reboots. If you wish to disable test mode:

1. From the Metro interface type "Cmd"
2. This will bring up an option for "Command Prompt".
3. Right click "Command Prompt" and at the bottom select "Run as Administrator"
4. At the "Command Prompt" enter the following commmand: Bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF
5. Hit enter and it will indicate it worked sucessfully.
Reboot to enter Test Signing Mode.

Hope this helps...

J

bigdaddy85
11-28-2012, 09:28 PM
I looked around the forum and unable to find the answer for it.

My issue is the red static line all over the screen after OCing my monitor. I tried to adjust pixel and porch position for 120 hz settings. It turned out unsuccessful. The only one that shows less red lines was with HyperMatrix's settings shown last page ago. I also tried to swap DVI cable with monoprice's DVI cable, and still same thing. Is there a way to get rid of red lines?

My video card is Asus GTX670 2 Gb with direct cool.

I am currently running at 100 Hz with default settings.

Edit: Turned out that I was able to run 105 Hz with HyperMatrix's settings and no red lines at all. 110 Hz will show very faint of it.

Bluescreen
12-17-2012, 03:25 PM
NVIDIA Video Cards

1. Use NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher (http://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-NVIDIA-Pixel-Clock-Patcher) to patch the driver (304.48 or later).
Did I miss something?
I've got 120Hz at native resolution but it's only 16bit color depth.
The moment I set 32bit the other button jumps back to 60Hz.

HyperMatrix
12-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Did I miss something?
I've got 120Hz at native resolution but it's only 16bit color depth.
The moment I set 32bit the other button jumps back to 60Hz.

You have to select your resolution under the "custom resolution" section, not the "native resolution" one.

bigdaddy85
12-18-2012, 02:55 AM
Is there a way to get rid of red lines?
No one wants to answer this question?

HyperMatrix
12-18-2012, 03:00 AM
No one wants to answer this question?

Red lines are based on your video card, dvi cable, and timings. Try my timings as posted earlier. It clears it up for most people.

SwoXx
01-07-2013, 11:27 AM
I tried using your settings Hyper but I'm capping out at a disappointing 81hz. Anything above that and it just says "test failed not supported"

http://i.imgur.com/wFSdI.png

HyperMatrix
01-07-2013, 11:56 AM
That just means one of 2 things haven't been done properly: Test Mode Enabled. Nvidia Driver Patched. Go over the guide again and make sure each step is done properly, and make sure Test Mode is enabled, then restart. It will show "Test Mode" in the bottom-right of your windows desktop when it's working. And then patch the drivers, and restart. And then the 330mhz pixel clock limit is removed.

SwoXx
01-07-2013, 12:00 PM
That just means one of 2 things haven't been done properly: Test Mode Enabled. Nvidia Driver Patched. Go over the guide again and make sure each step is done properly, and make sure Test Mode is enabled, then restart. It will show "Test Mode" in the bottom-right of your windows desktop when it's working. And then patch the drivers, and restart. And then the 330mhz pixel clock limit is removed.

Yeah that was my bad, totally spaced on the nvidia driver patch. Working splendidly at 120hz now.
Thanks Hyper <3

NoVa
01-09-2013, 05:18 AM
I'm basically forced to use that CRU program to apply refresh rates at a maximum of 118Hz (120 gives minor vertical lines & flashing screen). The Nvidia Control Panel doesn't seem to apply custom refresh rates properly for some reason (no errors are shown).

// Graphics Card: 1x MSI Twinfrozr GTX680 4GB GDDR5 OC Edition @ PCI-E 16x 3.0

Edit: An update to this below.

Turns out I really only have to use CRU once to make it add the resolutions selectable in the Nvidia Control Panel. I've also got to replace 59.94Hz with 118Hz so that some games will actually use that higher refresh rate in Full Screen (this basically makes 59Hz and 60Hz become undetected by games). Also the Control Panel was actually applying custom refresh rates properly, it's just me being a derp.

Also, I thought I'd raise the "Maximum Pre-Rendered Frames" from 1 to 2 (Default is actually 3 (App Controlled) I think).
Because I know this has something to do with the Graphics Card drawing images to the screen.
So then I tried 120Hz again with it on 2, hoping that it may fix the blinking screen. The Monitor has not had another blink since.

Well then, Maximum Pre-Rendered Frames has an effect on Monitor Overclockability I guess. Only problem is it introduces more input lag when raised (especially when Vsync is used), so it should be kept as low as possible.

M.Beier
01-10-2013, 04:13 AM
Hey guys,
please pardon my ignorance, been browsing this page since last night... Found it by reading a review of the Shimian 27" 1440p discount monitor I bought... They said it might have "2B Catleap" if I got lucky - if getting an early sample... However I just bought this baby... So wouldnt count on it....
However, could it still be 2B Catleap ??? I mean, should I try cranking it open and have a look? But what good would it do me?
If not having this, can I just try'n'error...? Test how high the frequency will go

Have any of you experienced any negative impact? As in monitor dying after a week or so? I've overclocked my computer since 2002, but never touched the monitor - this is about to change, and might as well get some nice input from you lot :)

Would 90Hz or even 100Hz be a good goal? Its better than 60, and thinking back - the old CRT were 100Hz, and that was pretty awesome to me!

Please forgive me for not having read all threads in here, my questions are probably answered in the past, hope someone got a bit patience :)

PS: Review I read was this one http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Displays/Achieva-Shimian-27-Monitor-Review-1440p-IPS-Display-Under-350/Overclocking Its the same monitor that I bought.

M.Beier
01-12-2013, 09:50 AM
Just gave it a shot, unfortunately past 67Hz, it just show stripes all over the monitor...?
But what does those two tools from first post do? I mean, all that I have been playing with now is the nvidia control panel -> custom resolution...

Any tricks that might get me further?

EDIT;
On my trusty old GTX580.

HyperMatrix
01-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Hey bud. 67Hz is in line with the overclocking capacity of standard boards. 2B models don't go cheap. They're quite pricey even when sold on eBay as a private sale. Since March 2012, this website has been the storefront for the Yamasaki catleap 2b monitors. Be wary of anyone else claiming to sell a 120hz model, unless of course it's a private sale by someone who purchased one here.

M.Beier
01-14-2013, 12:20 AM
Well I am already giving my soldering iron that look :-)
Hardmod would be..... Different

Xwolf
01-26-2013, 05:11 PM
Anyone had success installing the Catleap.inf file under Windows 8 Pro?

I have Test Mode working and have been able to overclock to 117hz, a little higher today for whatever reason... I'll have to keep an eye on it. Was only able to do 111hz the other day.

Anyway, In the Nvidia control panel "Change Resolution" screen it only shows the Catleap as a "Dual-DVI" same as under the windows default resolution change screen.

I've used DSEO to enable test mode but under windows 8 its hit and miss, mostly miss, so I ended up having to use the Command prompt method.

Even like this I am unable to install the Catleap.inf it still complains that it isn't signed and won't let you get passed that. I tried the boot to "disabled driver enforcement mode" last night but that made things worse to the point I could not get my dual monitor setup working again.... Maybe I did something funky last night it was late...

Back to "normal" now but still can't install the catleap.inf, yet am able to use CRU or Nvidia control panel to create the custom 117hz resolution, using Hyper's timings. I'm hoping the Monoprice cables I order will help me gain those last 3 minuscule hz!

HyperMatrix
01-26-2013, 06:02 PM
Here are the steps for Win8:

- Metro UI
- Settings
- Change PC Settings
- General
- Advanced Startup
- Troubleshoot
- Advanced Options
- Windows Startup Settings
- Disable Drive Signature Enforcement

HyperMatrix
01-29-2013, 08:34 AM
As mentioned in another thread, there is a new version of the patcher out for 313.95 and higher drivers:

Current 313.96 driver download here:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/win8-win7-winvista-64bit-313.96-beta-driver.html

killf4ce
02-10-2013, 05:04 AM
im currently running AMD Catalyst 13.2 beta 5 - does the patcher in the OP get updated or would I need to request one for that release? ) am awaiting the arrival of my 2B so im just checking as yet :))

BlackOctagon
02-10-2013, 05:56 AM
The packer works with Beta 4 so I assume Beta 5 is ok too

killf4ce
02-11-2013, 04:05 AM
excellent! :)

killf4ce
02-20-2013, 07:15 AM
This is what I'm using for 120hz right now. If you still can't get a smooth picture, try increasing the vertical to 2710 and horizontal to 1460 or so.

Hi Hypermatrix/ToastyX - i have the red lines anywhere over 110 - i tried a diff cable then went to adjust the timings but the CRU panel i have is different than the one in the timings from page 5, it has more options and i'm unable to set your timings, any idea of settings I can try with this would be awesome, if not 110 is pretty sweet anyway!!! - thanks!

ToastyX
02-20-2013, 09:22 AM
You can't enter 0 values with CRU because AMD's driver will ignore the resolution. You can try 1 instead, but I don't see how setting the values that low would help. It's mostly the totals that matter. Some video cards can't handle a vertical total of 1444 either.

This should work with any video card:

http://www.toastyx.net/catleap-120hz.png

That might get you to 115 Hz.

killf4ce
02-20-2013, 09:39 AM
That might get you to 115 Hz.

You sir are a genius - Thanks for your assistance, tools and effort, I'll be firing a donation over to you at the end of the month for sure!

Intrinsic
02-24-2013, 12:06 PM
Here are the steps for Win8:

- Metro UI
- Settings
- Change PC Settings
- General
- Advanced Startup
- Troubleshoot
- Advanced Options
- Windows Startup Settings
- Disable Drive Signature Enforcement

Last time I upgraded the driver under Win8 it was a big PITA. Don't remember if there is anything special to ease the process. Can I upgrade straight from the patched / test mode / 120 Hz version to 313.96 or is it best to take it out of test mode, go back to non-custom resolution, and upgrade from there?

HyperMatrix
02-24-2013, 03:58 PM
Last time I upgraded the driver under Win8 it was a big PITA. Don't remember if there is anything special to ease the process. Can I upgrade straight from the patched / test mode / 120 Hz version to 313.96 or is it best to take it out of test mode, go back to non-custom resolution, and upgrade from there?

Install the new driver. Before restarting the computer, make sure to use the patcher! That way when the computer reboots, you will still be patched up. And there should be 0 issues.

cockroachlurcher
03-10-2013, 04:12 AM
don't 314 nvidia drivers have no limit anymore?

HyperMatrix
03-10-2013, 04:19 AM
don't 314 nvidia drivers have no limit anymore?

Not unless you're running SLI.

RJT
03-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Not unless you're running SLI.

Hey Hyper. Love my Catleap brosif!! I have 2 Titans running in sli, on the 314.14 beta drivers. When I tried to apply my custom 120Hz refresh rate everything became very unstable and the screen went blank/drivers froze when starting BF3. Is there a pixel clock limit or Hz limit for SLI? I thought the driver patch removed that and saw a video where you successfully overclocked your sli setup to 120Hz?

Shadman
03-13-2013, 12:21 AM
If you are fully stock, and have not patched the drivers or anything from here, I believe you either have a 100Hz limit, or 400MHz pixel clock limit. Though, if you are already getting there and it crashes on the game, it may be something else.

Bluescreen
03-15-2013, 10:16 AM
Can you tell me what parameters do i need to get 120 Hz in Full HD ?!

Edit:
Is it right just to change the "active pixels"?

winterhell
03-15-2013, 07:37 PM
For just Full HD, you should be fine with the Automatic timings. What model is your monitor ?

TubbyTripod
03-30-2013, 02:58 PM
Hello,

I overclocked my monitor to 120 Hz and everything was fine, no lines, games played smooth. After about 15-30 minutes however, my screen would lock up and would have to hard restart it.

Though maybe I needed to lower the OC, so I went to 110. Everything still ran fine until about 20 minutes in when it froze again.

I am running 3-SLI Titans and I am not using the INF file, just running in testmode and using the CRU.

Any help on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

BlackOctagon
03-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Sorry for the obvious question but is it definitely not happening in 60hz mode?

TubbyTripod
03-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Nop, ran it at 60 hz for hours without a freeze.

BlackOctagon
03-31-2013, 02:57 AM
But with the driver patch still on or not? If it works at 60hz with the drivers still patched then I would think that the problem lies with either the game or CRU (rather than the patch). I'd also be interested to know whether you're only experiencing this in one single game or whether it happens in a variety of scenarios

Bluescreen
05-04-2013, 11:31 AM
To the people with this CRU-tool:

Are you using colourdepth of 16bit or 32bit ?!

I set 120hz in the nvidia-CP without CRU and got flickering. 100hz are working well. So i tried to use CRU because i read the "LCD reduced" option may helps.
http://111.120hz.net/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAeQAAAIoCAIAAAA 3Dg/8AAAgAElEQVR4nNTcd3Cjh33gfeyfl5v7I3c3c7El2yq7aquys qWsVrlJ9s6yipU4ktZaW5LjZN53smcrl+SNbUnbl7ts6I1gBdg AsKH33gGCIHrvlei9EqyrvH88AAhus5LL3Tsv5jsc8AHwQJolP/vTjw8FEsh1yzQObmZ+EAz/x99+dfKFV59+4czTz7/y1HN9Pf/K08+fefr5MydfePXkC6+ePP3qydOvnjr96qnT3/99dZ588vSrJ1949eQLZ06+cObpY7168r6efuEM8HYP7vjLv3Fn eqd96vlXOj33ypPPvfLkcy8/8ezL33v25e8+89J3n3npO6deevzkS4+dfOmxp1/89tMvfuupF7/11OlvPXX6j5483lOn/+ipF//oqRf/6KmXvvU00MvfOvnyt0++/O2Tr3z75Cvf7tx/+bHu2R57+vRjT51+7KkXHnvy+ceefA7o8Sefe/yJZx9/4tnHn3jm8Seeeex7p/p7/HunHn/i1HeeeOaoJ+/p2e88+ex37+25bkcHv/Nk5wyPP3Hq8e/1dXTmB57qm/adJ599xHl6jz7+xDPH3v0RfffU49899dh3T3b6Tn9Pfxvo8aO+ 9cC+c/Jb3z317e8+8+3vPfPYE889/tTz3336he+dPP3EqZeefPblp5575ennu1+E93w9v9jt+Jf0ydP f7/t6vvdLq//L8uhLuvMt8P3f26O/lU4B30HPnzn5/Csnn3vl5HMvn3z2paefffHpZ158+pkXnz51uq8Xfl/dZz4D9OLv6/TTz5x+8FucfOHpky881en5vjoPPX3ygW/aOfPJZ186+exLJ597+eRzL598/pVTz79y6oUzp144c6pPmGde/P4zL/7gYZ168Qf9f1L9fzon7/nT6f/27+L25HMvP/lsr5e6vfzUcy936XvlPnb6z/nKPSe8R87uGb55ZwAnT75w5v/621//7soNGHp8Zp68TOeAlqhs9PjMwDDk5AuvPvfimelZYnPnYHvvsL V71DbQ3t3tvbvtvbvt/bvt/a+/cXfb+3fbe3e3Ox0er3f8bv87tnYOmv87a7T3e9Xb+/Xt/dr2Xm17r9raq7b2Ks29SnOv3NwtN3bLjd0SUH23WN8p1neK9d1 ODaC9YmOv1NgrNfdKzf1e5aP2ys29cmOv3NgtNXZK9Z1SrV2qb Zdq2+VupVqrVAVqlqrNUqVZrDSKlUap0ugc+f21HlqlVao0i5V msdwolBuFcj1fOl7neKNQbh6r0rz3SKdGf/lSr945G/eXK9VzxXq2WMsWHlY9W6jnumULtWy+VzWbr2aAcsdK5yqdspV0 tpLqlasCpfO1dKGeKTaypWau3MpXtgvVnWJ9t9TYKzf3K62D6v Zhdfuw2j6ste/Wdh5ZG+iwCgS8cPvgeL2z9eq+8PjZ6v/iDuvtw3r7oN4+qG8f1Lf36639emuvU3P3G9Zo9do7aru//eOfPqjWbqO123xE2732+mu191rt/aN29rd3DrZ3Dra7zrQBZPbuYeSf2/v/vAN0cLz9f27v//PD/Dk4/Pqzd354+P+f22fv/PDg8G5r93B6jvTci2dOnT7z+T/8ZgiCnCQsgnAz87dHoP/l29/Bz5OLjX1/ZtsSq2+GKnp/cd1b0PsKen9R7y9tBsvGUNUcrVtjDVu8aUu07Fstx1bLsbXtSA K1ncdzJNuOrW17omVLNK3xhiVWM0erpmjVGKkaI1VDuGqM1IyR milSN0UapkjdGK4ZgpWNQEnvK+o8ea0nr3Zl1a6sypVVu7MaTw 5I68npvHmtN6f15o/y5LWevKZTQeMpaLxFrbeo6+Urar15jSendmdVrrTSmVI4U3JnS mpPiqwJvjnONUZZhghjI0LThde04RV1aEkZIiuCizL/gtQ/J/HNSXwEsZcg9hLEPrzYixf78GI/QRrES0N4WZggj8wpY/OqxLxma1GTXNSmSNo0UZsiaVMkTYKsjpFVUaIiSJT6FkWeBb5j nmtb4FoXeRYSz0LkmoiczUW2YYGlm6dr5mgqAlU1syqfXpHNrM kJFNUcVT1HV8/TNHN0zRxNPUtVz1JVBIoKv6acWVPhKWoCRUOgaueo2jmqbo62P k9fn6etL9D18zT9PH19jqabpWhmVpRTS/JxkgS7KEYvCBFzfPgsHzknRM2L0YsSDFE2RpTjSAocWTFOVo4v KcfJKhxZOb6kGl9Sji8pcSQFjqQYIynGSAosSY4lyTGLMsyCDL 0gRc9LkHNi+KwIhhfA8AIYQQifFSPmJMh5CXJeipqXoualiDkx jCAAT/OGJ9iD46w7OObtMcYAlnEby7wzxh7CcUcm+OBJAWRSCJ0SwqZE 0EkBZJwPwfHAY9xRLGcEwx7GsIbQzCEUYxDJGETS7yDot+H023 D6AIx2C0q7CaXegFCvQyjXwJSrYOpVCO0KlH4FxriGYN3A8G6N i+5My0bm1PAlA4ZmnWR7CMLQojy+pElRDAWGucK01tiOBtfV4n naPE9b4GkLvDudPG2Bp833tHmebZ67xXW3OK4G21ln2WssW5Vl rTCtZaalzDCXGOYy01JmWsosa4Vlq3DsNY6jxnXWua4Gz93kuZ s8T5PvaQk8LYFnuz+ht5PIty3ytUW+tsTXlvh7bUt8Lam3KfE0 JO66xFmV2Etie0FszYvNGZExJd5MiTeTYkNCvJEQb8TFG3GxPi 7Z6CTdiEsNcakhLjPEZYaE1JCQGRKyzYTMuKUwJhXmlMKSVlrS SmtGZc2orFmVNau2Z1W2jMqWUdnSaltKZU2prCm1NQmksiTVlq 1O5oTGklCbE2pzQmNOaMxxIK0lobUkdNbEui2psyV19uS6PaV3 pPXOtN6VMbhzBndu01vY9BWN/pIxUDYHq5ZwzRpt2GIte2LbvtV2JHcdqT1n5sCZOXBlDt3Zu+7 cXXfuaw9Q/lju3Nfu3F139tCVPXRmD13ZA2dm35HZd2T2K9uHn/zofMFui3OYSS4zxWUmuYw0l5HlMrJceoFLL3LpZS69wqFVObQq h1LjUOocSpNDaXKoTe4jojS5wNMoTQ6lwaE0OJR6906zrwaXUu dSq1xqjUuvcukVLr3Eoxe59ByXnuMyMlxGistIcRlJDiPOYRTs 1k9+dL66feDOtMOFvXLzgLBA/i+Pfffzf/jNMBQJuj0CPfnCmZk5YqK8a403zbG6KVTZCBR03rzWndO5czpP bt2b13sLBn/RGCybwlVLtGaJ1iyxujVet8Yb1li3eMMWb9riTVuiaY03gYcss bolWjNFqsZQZTNUMnTTB0sbwfJGqGIIVQyh6maouhGs6AMlna+ g9eQ07pzKmVE4Ugp7SuFIKZwplSsDpHZlNO6sxpNVuzO9Oo86M yon8Jys2p3TuHMaD6B5QestaDw5jTujdqZVjpTSkVI4knL7ltS aEJpjfGOEbQgx1oN0XZCiCa6pAyvKwJLcT5L5iTLfosS7IPHOi T2zIjdB6CYIPQSRhyDy4EVegthHkPgJksCsNDgrD88powuq+KI mQdRskTRbZG1ySbu1pEksqWPL6uiSMkiW+Uli9yLfDkhN5FqIP DOZZyJyNxfZG4tM3RxNTaAoZ9YUUyuyqWXJ9KpsZk1BoKpmqSo 8RYmnKPAUOX5NPr0im1yWTSxJJ8jSiWXZ1LJ8elkxtaKaXlXjV 9X4NTWBoiGsaWcp2lmqlkDRzqyqplcUE0tSHEmCXhAh5vgwAhe K58IIPPisADEnRM6LUQsS1IIEsyDFLEoxCzLMggyzKMMsytALU vSCBDUvQc2LgZBzYuSsCDErghOEMIIAihdAprjgSc7IBHtkgj0 6yQFP8yDTfOiMAIoXQPECGEEAxfNHpzhDE6zbY/RbGOpNNPUGinIdQbmBpN7CMO+MsYfHeaOTAvCEADIpgE0JYZNC 6IQAMs4H47hgLGcUwx7BsIbRzCEUYwjFGETSBxGA17QBGO0WjH o/1leh9Ku/D+tlLYB1+R6s+Z4237vD/wZYM60VxhHWpX6s2bYq217jOOocZ4PnbnSxBrrXa4Bske/Ia7G/LQaw9m1LvNsSX0vibUrcdYm7JnFWJI6y2FYUWwtiS05szojNab EpLTZ2PkqMKYkxJTUBpaWmtMzczZSSm9NyS1puySisWYU1q7Dl lPacypFXOQoqR0HtKKidBbWzoHbk1Y68xpFXO7Kd7Fm1PaNxZD T2jMae0drTGiBbWmtPa+2pXjpHWudI65xpvSurd2X1rty6K6t3 5zfc+Q1P3uArGnylTX9pM1A2BaumUNUcrlmiDUu0aYu3bIm2Pb nrSO05UvuO9D6AdddrwOX7vM4d8/qI7OxBtX148Yfnc2ZznEGJMyhbDEqSQUkxVzOM1SxjJc9YKTBX isyVCnOlCsRYrjOW68yVh7dcZ3SqPbLO05jLwJlrzJUqa6XEWi myVgrMlRxzJcNcSTFXkoy1LcZanLEWZ6zlzKaL//18dfvAnd5xp3c9md107QA/Tzp1+tW/+8ffgv7vS58//9Kr+fquJV63xOvmaNUYKOm9ea0ro3GmNM601pXRujLr7qzem9v w5w2BojFUNIZKpnDJFCmZImUzULRijlYs0YolWjHHquZYFThii pRN4ZIxVNoMFQzB/EYgtxHI6/359UB+3Z/XB4obgdJGsLQRKG34S+vevNad1bgzamdKaU/KrQm5NSG3JRT2LYVjS+lMKp1JpSupciWVrmTnU2dS4dxSOLbk9 m6OlMKRVrrSwEiudWd1nrzOk9e5sxpXWuNMqRxJpX1LYU/I7XGpNSYyR/ibIfZGkLHup2v9VLV/VelblnuXZF6y1EOSuolS96LEvSB2zwqdsyLXrNA1K3IRRC6CyE 0QuWfFHoLYOyf1zUkDC7LQgiKyqIwR1XGSJr6sTSxpEyva+Io2 vqqJrarCSzI/WeImCp1Evo3Is5L4liW+hcw3k7mbZM7GIlO3QFfPUhX4NdnUim RqWTK9LJ1elc1QFPg1xcyqfGZVPr0mm1wWj5NFYyQRZlGAWRBg FkXYRRGOKMERJTiidIIsmyQrJpcUU8uqmVXVzKp6Zk09taycXJ KPkyU4ogS9IITP8iAzbPAMG4LnQvFcKJ4PIwjgBCGcIEDMCoHg BCGcIIThBbAZPnSGD53hQaZ54GkueKoXZ2SSMzLBHh5nDeIYg1 j6bQz1NoZ6B0sfxDGHxllDE+zhSc7IFGd0mjMyxR4cZwxgaTdR a9fhK9dgK1egy5chy5ehq9dRtAEsawjHHRnngycEkEkhbEoInx LCJgXQo+GaPYphjWCYw2jGEIoxhKQPIml3ELTbcOoAnDoAYA2l 3oBQroEp1+7DemBcdGdaNjr/L8aa34+1+6FYMyxl+iOx5roaXNcxrIEeMGIfx1rsb0t8gNctib clBoZrV1XsqkocFYm9JLYVxbaCxFaQWPNia07STQpkywPJbHmZ PS+z5+X2vNyWk9vzCkdB4SgoHEWls6hylVSukspdUnfTuEtqd1 HtKmrcRbWzqHEWNK6CxllQOwsaZ0HjzGucea0zr3Xlta68zpXX uXI6V07nyutc+XV3r4LeU9jwFDc8Rb23uOEtGvxlg79sCFSMwY oxWDWGauZI3RyuW6INS6xpjbes8W1bYseW3LWn9h3pfUf6wJk5 vB/rB5B95PUR2a7cYbV99+P/9l9zBkN4lRxbJcdXyVur5CSFnKKQsxRyjkrKUYgFCrFIIZYpxA qVWKUSq9TF+iOiLNQpC7VO88DHKmW+QpmvUuarlPlap4UaZaFO WahSF6pUYoVKrFCIJSqxSCXlqKQclZSlkFMUUpJC2lolxVdJsV VyeJWcMxg+Pv9fq9uH7syuJ7Prye56srvl1uHzL736Z//tv4NeefX703NEb6phjlYt0ZopUtn0Fze8eZ0zrXEktY6k1pnUO ZPrrtS6O73hzWz6spv+7KY/txnIbQbzm8GCMVgwhorGUNEEFC71BRwsGIP5zUDW4M9s+DMbvo zel9X5suu+rN6f3/AXDP7ihr+o9+XXPVmtK6NxpNT2pNK2JbfF5da43BpX2OMKe1xp jyvtcZUj0cmeUNoTwEMKW1xui8uscZk1LrdtKe1JpSOldmY0ro zWnV335ta9uXVPRufKaJ0pjWNL7Uio7HGlPS6zRSWWiNAY4m74 WXofU+ujabxUpXdN4V2Ve1ZkniWpe0niJktcRImLKHEuiJ0LYu e8yDEvds6LnfMS17zEPS/xzEt8C1IfUR4gKUJkVXhJHV3WxFZ1ibX1BGU9Tl2P03RRqiZCU QVWZd5liXNZZF8W2VdEthWhdVVoWeYbl7gbJPY6kamdp6sIFAV +VTq9IplZlc6syvBr8plV+dSqbHJZPLEsHicLsUQBep6HmOXAC WwEnosgcBEEHmqWj5oVoOdFmAUJdlE6RpROkOWTy8qpZeXEsnx iSTZOlo4RxegFIXyOB8WzR2fY4GkWeJoDnuGCpzngaQ54mgue5 oInuaOTnJFJzsgke2SCPYxjDo0xBscYd7C0bvQ7WPptLP02lnY bQx1AUwdQa7eQqzcQKzcQKzeRq7eQlAE0dQBDu42l38HRB8cZd 3D0WxjqDeTqNdjSFSj5Swj5CzDpd6OkL8BLVxGUWxjmnTEOgDV 0SgifFsGnRfBJAWyCDx3nQcaA4bqD9TCKMYSiDyFpgwjaHTj1N pw6AKPe6mJ9HUK5BqFcg3axRrJuYHkDE6LBLtZYAGvRN8Wa34+ 1q8V1tTjOB2NNN5cYj8Sa627y3Mewvkft7j6kLezDWuxri33bX a+bHa/dNYmrJnZWgSlb4ihLHKV7kjo7yYBcJbmrDKRwlxWussJdVrorS ndF5amoPFW1t6r2VtWeqsZbUXsram9F4wEqa9wljaek9ZS1npK 2c/8onaes85SA1j2ldW9p3Vte95b1vrLeX9nwVwz+ykagYghUDIGq IVg1BGvGUM0YrpvCDXOkaY42zbGmNb5tjW9bE21bctee3LWn9u 1drJ1HWD/S694+pEP2XXfusNq+e+FPz6V0uiCRECYSwiRClESIkwhbZEKKT EiRCVkyIUcmFEj4IglfJM2USTNV0kyVNFPrq3rUdJU4XSFOV4h TRy3eV+eh6SpxukqaLpNmiqSZEglfIONzZEK2+9ZbZEKcRIiSC GESIUwkBImElE534U/PVduHHgDrzJ4nuxcp7c/Mk179/g9ATzzzYqm+a45UzJGqJVK1RMrGQNHgza270jpnct2V1LtS6+6 U3p3acKcM3vSmL230ZYz+jNGfMQaypkDWFMyZgjlTMG8K5k2hv DlUANQ2h4rmUMEcKphCeVMwZwpmNwMZgz8DkK33Z/T+rN6f3fDnDf78pr+w4cvpPZl1V1rnSmkcW2p7QmVLKG1xlT2u ssdVjoTamVA74mpnQu1IaJwJAFwgpS2usMXk1pjCmlDYEir7lt qR0rjSOndG78lu+HIbvtyGN6P3pPXu1Lo7qXNvaV0JjTOhcsTk 1qjEHBYag3yDn6v3s7Q+psbLUHvpKi9V6aEqPBS5e1XuXpW7l+ XuZbl7SeZakrmW5G6yzL0kd5NlHrLcQ5Z7lxX+ZWVgRR1c1YRW NRGqLkrTJxj6BGMjwdxIsAwJlj7G1IboKj9N7qHKnFSZkyp1UK V2qthCEZnXBJurPP0yR0diahboylmKnLAmJVBkhDX5DEU+Q5FP r0onl8WTSyIckY9e4CFm2dAZJmSKAZ5iQKaYkEkWZJIFm+bAZj gwPA8xK0DNizCLknGSbHxJMU6Wj5Nl40uSMZIEwBqMZ49Os0an WKNTrJFJ1sgka2SCNTTOGsKxhnAAzYzbGMZtNH0ATb2JWruJXL 2JXLmJWLmJWLnRrffpdfjyNdjSVQj5GoR8Dbp0DbZ0Hb5yA7l6 E7V2E025haHeRFNuIFevwpYuQ0hfgIm/GyX+doT4m2Hi70ZIV6ArN1H0O2McYG0NYI2YFsGnOlhDcVzIGA eMYY1imCNoxjCaMdzDGtHFGka9CaX0Y30NRr8KZ1zvYT3ThzXH QxAFu1jnGeYy0/YorPmeNs/T5vZj7Xgo1gxLmflIrHkdsu/1mu9pHWHtbQPztcgHYN0hW+xtSTwtMUC2py5x1yWumsTdzVWTu KpAUncnmbsq81RlnqrcU5V7anJPTeGpKbx1hbeu9NSU3k4qXx1 I7aur/XWNv67x1TW+msZf03irGm9V46tqfVWNr6rxVrW+qtZX0foqOl9 F56sCrfsqR/mr+kCnjWBtI1TfCNYMneqb4cZmuGGKNk3RpinaMse2LbFtS2zb mtixbu1Yt3bsyT17at+ePnCkDxzpQ8Br58OG6wd43VU7f7e6c/fDc6+nVCofftyPx/nxuBAeFybgogRcnIDbIuBSBFyKgMsSxnKEsQIeW8Rji3hMEY8p 4TElArZEwJbwmCIeg/3tVxcuXuqF+c2XhRlUYQZVmEZhfvPlgx+aQRdn0EU8uojHFvDY HB6bJWCBt9si4OIEXJSACxNwITwO+Afz4XFJlfLDc6/X2oeezB4gtSe7583u1dp3T51+FfTEMy+2dg5M4bIlUrZGq9ZIx RQsGv05gyez4U4ZPGmDJ2XwpDa9qU1vyuhLm/xAGVMgYw5mgSzBrCWUs4Zy1lDeGspbQwVruFukYA3nLaGcJZQ1 BzOmYNoYSG8GMpuB7GYgawxkjYGcKVgwBfJGX3bTl93wZPTulN 6d0rmSOmeikzuhcye0roTO1bmvcyV0roTWmdACgjviakdcZY+r HQm1Y0vrTOo6/ymQNfhyxkDBFCgY/blNX2bTlzZ4UxuelN6TXHcndK6E2hFT2KIya1hiCok2g4KNIG8 9wFsPcHR+ttbH0vhYah9D7WWovVSVp5PaQ1V7qWovVeWlqn1Ul Y+q9lPVAaomSNMG6bowYz3C3IixDQnOZoJrTPJMWwLTFt+U4G1 EOetBttrHVnnYKjdL6WIpnEy5nS6x0sQmqnBzja9f4erILPUiQ zlPU8zRlHNUxSxNQaAoZtZkU8vicbJwjMhHLXDhBBZkijE6SRu ZpI6M07rRR8cZoxNM8BQbTuCj5sVYonSMJMORZeNk6fiSdIwkQ S+K4LN8CIEzOs0anmKOTDKHJ5hDOOYgjjk4xriDpQ+g6bfQtFt o6k0U5Tpy7Rp85Sps6QqEeAVMvAIhXoEQr4BJVyGkqxDyNejSV Sj5KpR8FUK+AiZdARMvgxevQIhXIKSrUPI12NI1+PJ1+Mp1xOp 1xMpV2NJlKPlLMPGL0cXfjiz+ZnjxnwYXfjtMvAJduYGk3R5jA 1jDpoSIaRFiWoSYEsAn+bAe1lj2KIY5gmGMdLEeQtIGEVRguO5 gDT2G9TU44zqSdbMPa8Tyw7CufhOsuf1Y22os60OxZtoqrEdiz XM3ee4HeC3wHpHd81p0hPW22NsSe1tiT1PsaXbVBqpLvHWJpy7 1NIBknobM25B5G/K+FL6jlL6G0t9Q+RsqfxNI7W+qA01NoKnxN9T+hibQzd/Q+Osaf10LFKhpAzVdoK7z13WBui5QX+9LH+wWqm90ahjCTUO4a Qg3DOGGMdI0RlrGSMsYa5li2+bYtiWx08u6tWvrYA14fejIHDq zd3tku3JHI7bn0V7nv67ufP2T187EZBInBubGwNwYmBcN82EhA SwkhAVHsOAYFpzAgpNYcBILzmDBWcxoHjOcxwznsSPdhvOY4Qs XL/1z3+3CxUvof/inLHoQ/Q//dP9DWfRgFj2URQ/l0EM5zFAGM5rBjCaxo0ksOIEFx7DgCBYcwoIDWIgPC/GioS401I2GOtHQuFT8k9fO1NqHANO92vtfnzr9Kuh7p17c3j0w h8vWaMUeq9ljVWu4ZAkWTP6c2Zcx+TJmf9bkT5sDGUsgYwmmLY G0JZi2hjK2UM4WPpY9nLeH8/ZwwR4p2CMFe7S/vC2Ss4Wz1nDWEs5awllzKGsO5cyhnCWUt4TylmDBHMiZ/DmTP2f0ZTa9wF8SSYMnafAmDd6k3ru14d3a8CU3vN08Sb0nqXd v6d1b664tXaek3p3Su9MGT2bTlzX6c+ZgwRIuWsMFSyhvCeTMg YzJnzb60pu+lMGX3PAk190JrTOutseUtqjcEpGZwxJjWGwIiww h4UZQoA/w9QHeeoC77ucA6f3sdT973c/SB9j6AGs9yF4PstdDrPUQWx9m68McfZhniPI243zTltCcFFuSY mtKaktJLUmxKS40RAT6gEDr42t9fK2Hp3ZzVU6O0s6WWxkSE12 0SeHrV7i6JZaGxFQtMlSLDNUCQz1HV+Ip8ulVydSyaIwkQM9x4 AQWeIo2MkEbHqcOjVEGsZRBLGVojDI0Rh0co42MMyDTXDhBgF6 QjC1Kx0gyHEk6TpbiyBL0ohAxx4cQOKMzrJEp1vAkc2icOYhjD I7Rb2PoA2jaLTT1BmrtOmLtKnzlCnTpMoT05ejiFyPzXw4vfDm 88NXI4lcji1+NLl4GL14GE6+ASUCXAanBi0emQ0hXoeSr0KWrs OUrsKXLUPJXENKXYOIXIwu/G1747fDCb4YWfjdCugpduYmi3Rljj0zwIJN82JQQMSNCznSxnu hgDcGywBjmaBfrYVQXawT1NpwyAKPehFFudIfr68exvv1vhzXH 1WI7G6we1pYKAPQDsWbZa+xHYd0/aDf7vRZ4W4LO9SFtkbcb4HWXbFFH7ZbY2xR7m5LjSX1HyXwtIL m/k8LfUgRaCn9T2U0V6KQOtDoFW5pASxNoaoLdOnY3tYGGNtDQBh vaYEPXbb1XqLEeauhDTaCNcHMj3DREWoZIaxP4GG0Zoy1jbNsY 2zbG2qb4jjkOSL1rSexYtvasyT1bat/W8frQ3vH6aMR2Ze8CHbtEJPe1J/+1+z6s/+L7L0XEQit8xIEYcSJGPIgRL3LYhxgOIAZDyMEIcjCKGkygBhO owRRqMI0azKDuZFGDx0LeQf/9A1BG/f3/88CDacTtDBDydhp5J428k0LeSaDuJGbxyaYAACAASURBVFCDUd RgBDkYQg4GEINexJAHMeSGDzvhww74sA02HBUJ/uL7L92P9Q6A9RPPvLi9e2CLVuyxmjNec8brjmjFHi3bQkVbKG8 L5e2hnD2Uc4RzjnDWEc45IllnJOeM5J3RvCtWcMYKrljBFSu6H 1i8W6zoihVcsYIzlndG845o3t4JkL1oDxfsoTzwjtZAzhrIWgJ ZcyBrDqR7mQIpcyBt6uVPG32pXpu+9GZ3S2PyZ82BvCVYsIaK9 kjJES07o2VHpGgP5+2hnC2UtQYzlmDGHEgbfalNX8rgSerdSWB U19jjKmtMYYkqzFGFOSIzRqTGsMQYlhhDYmNIbAyJOoVFxojQG AE+Co1RYedORGSKis1xiSUhtSVl9rTcnlY60ypnVuVMK2wJmTk q2QxJNgISfUC87hPrvCKdW6Bx8lU2rtzCkhjpYgNVoF/l6Za5GjJbS2JpiCztIkM1RwN+8CieIAsxC1wEgQWZog9PUIdwl MExyiB27Q5m7Q5mdRC7dhu7NoiljU6xYQQBak6MJUpxROk4WTa xJMORpZhFEXJeACVwwXj2yDRrZJI5PAHsPei3McBAvXajO1Bfh pA7vA7N/W5o7ovhuS+G578cWfhqdPHy6OLlUeJlMPEKhHQFQroCIV7tdgU MRLoCIV2GkC9Dly5Dl76Ckr+CkL4CE78aJX45SvxihPjFCPErM PkafPUWmjaIY492sBYgZoTIGSGANXyCBxvnQvuwHkUzRtBdrJE 9rCm3YGs3gOEaSrkOo16H0a/BGTdQHayHZmTgLtZTHPesKLioiC9rU5TNfyXWzH6szWW66aFYs 50NjqvBeSTW9+xGel4L+hYjnYArRrydOoM2kK8lOZ7U15L6W1J/S9ZNHtju1SE70FJ2U3U78jrYUh/V1AS6BZvabjqgUHO9v3BTH2712ohsb0S2DdFtQG1DtLUZ2zbG2 gDWQJatDtaW5AO8tqcPO1P2ca9d9+1G+qu2v/7zM6fDQr4ZMmiFDDoggy7IoBt22wO7HYDeDsIGwrCBMHwgDh+I wweS8IEUfCAFH8jc260M7Bbqf/7j/TTfK/X//Mc09OZRsJtJ2K0U7FYSfisOvxWHD4ThA2HYQBA24IcOuKEDLui AE3zHDr5jA9+xgO9EBLw/P3P6aA3SXYb0Yb134IjVXIm6O9nwJBvurbo7UXXFK+5Y2R0reW IlT6zoiRU9sYInXvQCJYq+rZJvq9zLv1X2933aKVnxJcv35Nkq dUqU3ImSO15yx0sd3KNFV7ToihadkaIzUnBECo5I3hHJAdkjOX s4Zw9n7eGcLZy1hbO2UNYWylqDQDlrMGcN5WzhvD1ccESKzmjZ FSu74xVPouJJVDzxsjtecsUKzmjBGck7IjngDJZgpjduG7ypDX dS70quO7d0joTWEdfY42p7XG2Lq21xpS2mtMWUts6POpX2uNKW UNiAj0BxhTWusCWU9i2VIwVcZajzZHWe7Lonu+7JaJ1JtS2utE SVprDCGFRsBhQGv3zDJ9V7RFqnQG3nKa0cmYkp2aQKNtb466u8 9RWufpm7TmZrFxnqOaocvyadWhaNEfmoWQ50ijkyQRvpTNarg9 jVO5i125i125i1QSx1ZJINw/NR82LsohRHko2TZZNLsokl2RhJjFoQwGd5EDwXPMMBT7FHJlnD 44zBMfodDO02hnoLRbmJXLuOWLkKX74CIV8Gk74aXfxyZP6L4b kvRua/HF24PLp4pct0Z90BW7oOI1+Hka9Dydeh5GtQUldw8mUo+TJ06T KEfAVCvgLsTKDkKxDyFcjSFcjSVejyDSRlAEMfwrHBkzzoFB8+ LUB2sUZ0sOZAcWwAazCGMYrpYD2Mog0hqYMI6h04ZQBOuQVbuw lduwFd62ANp18HsB47jjX9GNbU/wWsmdYqw1Kh97A2lRjmMsP8UKw57gd7zXU9iGxvj+z+3ci20Ls tBK7zO564F/DTyL6kvm2pf1vq35Z16yO7rQi05YFteaADtyLQUgZbymAf3D2s Ay11sKkOHs3a2lAnXbClC7Z0oZYu1FoPH0sfaekjrY3I9kZ0ey O6vRFpbURaG5FtQ2R7M9oGvDbGdozxHVN8xwzM11t7ANmA17bU vj190FmJpA8dmU5OYNzOHrqyh98Qaztk0PmvwBp2KwO7lX6Q1/dInYLeTMP6u5X6ZlhbwXfM4DthAe/Pz5yutg/dmT13ZrdXe//rk6dfBT357EvtvUPXVtOdavrSLV+m5U83/ammP9nwJ+v+ZC2QqvqT1UCyEkxVAslyMFUOpsrBdCWYrgbTtdD xgp2qwKPBY8eBg9VAuuoHSlV9yaovWfVtVY5KlH2JsjdRAvJ06 k3oBTcwy0eB8t2KzmjBCVgfK7ljZXe84k5UvVtV31bVn6r5UzX fVtW3VQbO6Y4VXbGiM5p3RPKOSN4ezttCOWswZwlkzf5MZw/jTW+4UxvupN6dXHcnO2sW95bOndS6k1p3SutO6dwpnTuldXXSO JMa55bGkdS6Ujp3Ru/N6X35DV/O4M8b/HmDL7vhSeucW1pbTGONqMxhlTmkMgYVBp98wyvVuyU6p1Bt5yu tHJmZJTHSRZs0oYEqMKzxN5a5ejJbu8hQzVHlM6sSHEmAmePC8 SzIFH10gj6Mow6PUYcwlEEM5Q6GcgdNGcTSwBMsOEGAnhdjF2U 4kmxiSTa5LJ9YkuNIEmC4hs/yoXguZIYDnmKPTjBHxhlDY/Q7WPptNG0A2bm6A/jJ4RUo6TJk8TJ48QqYeBVCugolXYORr8OWbsCXgcs/biJ6rdyEL1+HL12Dka/ByFdhS71NyDXY8nX4yg3Ean83kWsDaNrgGHNknAOe5EKneB2sp 4WIKT5ikgef4HawHmNBsADW9FE0fQTdw5pyB0G5DV+7BVu7CVu 7AV270cGadh3BuIFi3Rrj3Z4UDeFl4AU1Ytkwdj/Wlv9VrOnmMq0fa8ujsOb2kc11N7muYz1soy3wtASeltCzfSzvv R3xDSxMfMft9m9L/B24O3wHtmWB7c56JNDqkO1/0KwdbKmDwJ3mQ8kOdbzWPchrfaR1r9fRtiHa3gS8ju8Y4zumxK 4JWIkAXm/tWTteHwBed9TOdDq2GMkdC7gspNq++/7Lz4f4XOPIgHlkwDoyYB8ZcIJvusE3faM3A+DrIfD1EOR6DHI9 Brm+BbmehFxPQq6nj3UtDb6WBl9Lga+lwNdQf/cPFy5eah2/Xbh4Cfl3f58EX012n9YrCb6WhFzbglyLQa7FINdCkOsh8PUA+L pv9Lpr9Lpz9Lp9+KZ1+JZ5+JZx+FaIx3n/5eer7UNXZre/9v7XJ194FfTUcy+39w+96W1/ZjuYbQezO6FsO5jdDmW3Q9lWKNMMZxuRTD2cqUey9XCm1q0ezt YjuXok1zgq24hkG+FsPZzplgVqdO7kjgpl6qFMPZiud3xPVfsL JKv+ZMWfqviTQEeDuTdR8iaKvTzxoide9MZL3kTZGy97E2Vvou LdqnqTVV+y6k/W/CngXeqBVM2frPq2Kt5E2ZMoeeJFd7y7nIkWgEHeHs5bQzlLMGc OZE3+jMmfMfrSwILF0MsHlDkKkN2b1ntS6+7Uuiel92YMvqzBn 98MFIyBgjGQNwXzRn9u05vWu5I6R0xri2itYa0lpDYHlUa/ctMnN3il6y6x1ilU23gKK1tqYkmMDLGRLjLShcY1weYKd53E0i zSVQSKbGpJMrYoRM9y4TMc6BRzdII+Ok4fwdGGx2hDY7QhLG0Y RwdPchB4PmpeMkaUjZPlE2T51LJialkxTpZiSWL0ghA1x0fM8u F4HnSGC5nmQCbZo+OsYRxjaIw2iKUNYmh30NQBFOUWcvUmYuUm YvkGfOkGYvkmYuUmcuUWanUAvTaAptxGU4HLq7tRBlBrN4HL+O BLN+DLN+ArHaORa7dQlAEMbQBDu93tDpY+NMYcGWeDJzmQKR5s igef5iOnBchpAbIPaxiODe3HGtOHNbKD9QD8COsbR1gzb43x7n SxRvZhTfy3xppmKtF7WFsrLGuVZXso1kAc171Y36/2/Zf6da/L7gruvTdRL19L3O1oPeJvSfyd9YjU3wK8lvm35b6+jbb/QWQDXgdbyqMFd6cjuIMtbbCl7akdunfc1ke29ZEO2YbokdebsZ 0jrxO75jgwYu9a712J7B+RnT7obUWcvWur+9cj2bvV9t0fPvlt 5+K89G9/Kb/0S+WlX6ov/VL7P36h/9UvNn/1mflXn1p//an980/dn3/q+fxT3+efBj7/NPj5p6GjPgl9/kno15+Efv1JsBvsl39z4eKlcvd24eIl6C//JvDrTwJ9zwn+uvuqzz8JfP6J7/NPPJ9/4v78E/vnn1h//Yn5V59s/upT/a8+1f6PT9WXfqG89Av5pV9I//avnItzP3zy29XtQ1d6t7/2/tcnXzgDevr5V3b27wayu8HcbqiwFy7sRgq7kcJOpLATzbdlmBO g4zeIvhkrALXihVa8sH28Vuwbpp88AQL9lB2N5hpG9i9AoHFpt sN9JAOg3wBAD2XqoUxnZg+kq4F0NZAKLv8MBIIbA6kqMPj7U1V/qua3CT86/k87ommEMr3qwXQtkKr5U1V/supL9tQue+Jld2dJUnJGi45IwR4u2EJ5ayhvCeYswEUvgSxt9A ToI5YkmLME85ZQ3hzKm4N5M3DNYiBnCmSN/uymL7Ppz3QucQn5CBdAIBCGESpaQgVzMG/0ZzY9qQ1XQu+IrdujOltEawlpTEGV0a8weOV6j0TnEmkcApWNp 7ByZBa21MKSmBliE01oXOMZljnrJJZmnqbCr8qmyOKxBSGawEP gObBpFnSKCZlgQMYZo+OMERxjdJwJm+YiCUL0ggRHlE+Q5VNLC gDrSbIMR5JiiWLMgggzL0TNCZAEHgLPg01zYdMc6BQbMskCT7B GJ5ij44zhMcbQGH0ISx3EUAcx1EEsdQhLHRqjD+PoQzjGMI45P M4a6cQcGWcOjzOGxugA2QOo1QHU2i3U2i00ZQBNvY2lD44xhsZ ZfS9hjU6wwBNsyCQHOsWFTfPg0zz4NB8xzUdO85FTPMQkFz7Bg Y2zYTgWdIwJYA3G0Ecx9FE0bQRFG0ZRh5CUQQTlDmJtAL52C7Z 2A7Z6A0a5AafeOI718P8prOnmMqMfa3ud7TjCmnNc6l5cV+N4D 7Cbf6yWwN3iH6/Ht8DTEvY6zvdDt9vArA38KNLflPmbcn9T7m8q/E1FoFMP7vt+JtlUB47P2sGWNvh7vD7aZUe3N6LbHa9jO8ZYZ4X d8Tqxa0nuWZKdEdsO1FF7vztiH61EeosRoGr77pv/6d9vIqG0t/+E8c6fsN75E847f8J/503xe2/K3junfO8N9Y/fWH//jc333zC9/4bl/Tfs77/hONbZTj/uZP/x2dEPP7pw8VKue7tw8dLohx/Zf3wWyNHf+2cd75+1v3/W8v5Z0/tnN98/u/7+WfWPzyrfOyt77w3xe+f475zjvPMm6503Ge+8SXv7zU0k5M3/9O8fivXJF87sHHwdKuyFC/uR4n60uB8r7cdK+/HSfry0pxw7AfpEbi21E6X2Vqlt4/0SBAKBPpHaSu2tUjtZ3jmqtJMs7WwB+eUXQSCYYWer1O7Wfai8 s1Vudyq1E6V2vNi2cP8KBJqUF7ZjvfId06P5VjTfjOabkXwTmN/D2UY4G179GQiENPdpXg9lGiGn+AIINKpthDPNcLYpQZ0AgX6x6 mpFcq1IrhXONsPZRvhI7b49TLLqS1a9WxVPouKOV9zxsjNWdkZ LjmjJHinaI0V7pGCLFJiQE6ALXHmkaI+U7NFukZI9UrRFisCli hYD5ycg0C1J0Rop2SIle7RsA+5ESrZQwRLImnzpTU/S4EpsOGN6e3TdHtFZQhpTQLnpl294ZHqPVOcSqR0CpZ2nsHLlV rbUwpJa6SIzVbi5yt1Y4qwTGZpZimJmWTZOkuAWhOhZPhLPRcx w4NNs2BQbOsmCTLIgkxzEDA81J8IuSCdI8gmyfIqsmAawXpJPk GXjRCluUTK2IMLOizDzQvScADXLRxJ4iBkeYoYHn+bCprmwaS5 0ig2dYkEmWZAJJmSCCTgOmWBBJtnQKS50mgud5kGnedBpLnSaC 5kCxnPmMI4+iKXewVI7v0QzRh/EMYbHWaOTHMjUsZfApntG8+DTPESvKR58kouY4MLHOTAcGzYGY M2AYBhgDB0MYI3uYo3sYg0HsF67DqfcgNNuIBg30EdYQxbUyJX/Q1gzrBWmtcrsYe1scJwdrDnd7Ucf1oDmjfvIvlft+/bd93r9v0r20QUkneS+ptzXVPg7Kf1Npb/VvYakofQ3lIGGMtBQdXvEkkQbaurCTV24uR5prUda+nBTH272f vYIqG2IAVuRzgq7u8XubEV6I7Y1tdfzuo/sexYjHazP/eG/M8DB1B++QXvrDcZbb7DeeoP31lnR22elb/+x4u3XVO+8pnv3NcO7rxnffc387mu2d1+zP7Qf2N/9wegHH1y4eCl1/Hbh4qXRDz8AnnB/tndfM7/7mvHd1wzv/kD37g9U7/xA8fYPpG+/Lnr7j3lv/THrrbOMt96gvfUG9YdvGODgc3/476rbD1mDnDz96u7B15HiYaR0GCsdxsuHiUqnZOVAhTsB+lRhq +ylKnup6l66upc2zpwAgS4KUmng0wcWVPwMBIIb91LVe0vfc6S yl6zs2vi/BIGmleXdLaDSTqK0s1XaSRSB2vFiO15oxwvtWKEVy7di+RjlEx AIZY3mm9FcM9LLLf0pCAReb0VzrWiuFfVIfwoC/ZQdj+ZbEaBcM5JrAmqHMo1gprshSdf96bo/Vfcla76tmner6klU3fGKK15xxctOwO5YmQM9AfopTxUru+IVV7 zSe4IrXnbFys5Y2REt2028vwSBbsvLzljFGa8441VnrOKMlQH3 rcGcxZ8xeVOb7q1NV8IAeA3sQ4wBJbC81rklWqdQZecrbVy5jS OzsqVWhthEFRrXeIYVjp7E1C3Q1IRV5dSSbIIoGVsQoWcFKAIP heci8VzENBc+zUHMcJF4AWZOPLYoGSdJJ0nySbJ8akkxvaSYIs smSLJxknQc+A31RfHYgnhsQYSdE2FmhSgCH0Xgo2YFSAK/E56HwPMQeC4Cz4XP8IAQM3wEno8kCJAEIZIgRBIECDwfgefBZ7 jQKQ5kkjU6zhgZZ4yMM0cmmCMTrNFJNmSKC5vhIfACJEGAxAPx O8106krNRUxx4ZMcxAQHPs6G4ViwMWYXa3oHawxtFE0bQVGHUZ QhJOUOYu02Yu0WfPUmbPUGbPUGnHIDQbuBoN9AMwdw3P8PsWb1 Y93T+fhY3cOa4+z0ILWP1fmfjfRWJfcl8Bwl7OVtCr1NUTfgmj +xrynpz9uUeptSb1PmPeZ1P9lyX0Pubyi6Kbup/A1VoHG0Gzm2HjmqO2I3ewEr7O4VI8BWpN3vtTmxY9natWztWrf 2rKl9a2rPmtqzpfdt93ndwxro3xTr10Y//ODCxUuJB926Xj/gVX1Yv6Z79zXVO68p3n5N+vYfi94+y3vrLOutN+7Fun3oyuy5M nvubp0fMJ46/f3dg68jpcNo+W6scjdeuZuoHG5VD5O1w1TtUD1+AvSZylE/TNcOsvXDbOMwU/egToBAnymd9YNM/SBjJhwtSnCeTO3AKfrrvj3EL5mhg0xI9bN7jtQ6B5Gmg3R13yH 8axBoRl3dT1X2UpU99djRKeHGvY7g5STt0+7Rn09CPwGB0PZ4o d0bxqOF7ahX+lMQCKLfjvZ9+lNOIlpoRwvtqH7q6LwoazjbDGW boawF3Dv6M5EeIDtlGu5b/wwqK+5ExZ2o8GAnQB/zNYmqxyb8EAQaUlU9W1XPVufTQWVVQ/us79/900VbjQc/AfpYoI4D1w6WWOBj5zW4EgZHbIMFPQG6gJsZ6T72AZLjEqkdfI WNJ7dx5Ta21MIUm2kC0xrPsMLZIDN1i3TN3JoKv6KYJEknFsVj 8yLMnAA9K0AT+CgCDzHDQ+L56Fkhdk6EW5COE6UTJOkkWT5Fkk 2RZZMk2SRJNkGSThClE0Tp+KJkfEEyviAZmxeNzYuwc0LsnBA7 LwLCzIswc0L07AMToedE6FkhZk7UPSJAEfgIPA8+zYFOsaGTbO gUGzrFgU4DTPORBAF6VtRNiJ4VoglCNEGAwgtQANnTPOQ0FzHF RUxy4BNsxAS7H2solgF4DcHQwRjaKIY2gqYOo6hDKMogcg0Yrm/CV2/C1zpYIxk30awBHG9wSjRMkEEW1cgVA45uneZ65sRBoiK+ovvXY d1kOepMe41prTKsD1uDVJm2DtYsR4PtbLCd926oH4H1wwftR5H Ne7jX/wKyvUdeP4Tshvwbe91Pdr/XulBzPdzShTpYH10x0vXaEGtvxnce6LVla9ea2rem9gGsu14/Aus/2ESAqT88R//ROeaPzrF/dI73ozdE77whfees4p3XVe++rnvvdcN7rxvfe9383uu29163P6 TRDz+8cPFStO92/6ejH354/wtt771ufu9143uvG957Xffe66p3X1e887r0nbOid97g/egN9o/OMX90jv6jc9QfnttEgM/94R9U24fu7L47u+/p1rl079Tp7+8efh0p341W7sbKANZ3t6p3k7W7qdpdzfgJ0GcqZ +Nupn6YqR/mGnez9UPd+AkQCK+rH2bNhBMgENJ8mK0fZsPqn4NAPxNmevc7x +uHLtHf/FyYztYPsvU0+xcg0GdKV/0gG1b9DARCmg8ytQOH6K9BILymdpCuHahxJzpwV/ftwr8GgX5JD+wlKynGZyBg+k6Udq3ANgbjiANDd7EdA/LJPgaBIBvtWKEdKyQon4BAoEl5oR0rtGP6qRNdxyMe6U9BoAvs WDgXW/05CIS0hbKtUNY6+jOxPt3wO0QfgUAguMmbrHm3qlr6ZyDQp0Rb 1dPFWrtV9XawrvmSNV+q5rOLPgKBhtQ1b7LmtYmAhzzJmjfZw7 riigUWfwoCgVDMYNbsS5u0jL8Agf580WpwAliDQKAR0qZfsaFD vw8Cvbe40sHaypFZ2GIzQ2Si8jfXuBsrbD2JoV2kqefWVIRVxR RZNrkoGV8QYecFmFkBZlaAJgjQBD4Kz8fMCrFzorEFCW5ROr4o HV+UTBClk0TAaMkEUTKxIJlYkIwvSHALYtyCCDcvGpsXjc0Lx+ aFYwuirt2dMPc3KzxqToSZE2K6XiNneMCAD5/mwme4iJ7UBCFmFnht5+VoggCNF6DwfNQMrys1B5AaPsGCj7PhO BYMx4SNMaFYBhTLgGDpPazBGNoomjqCpg73sAaGa/jaDUQPa+ZxrDfG6NbpzmQdW9YmqYY8w1xiWqsse53janLd2zz3 Ns+zDajdbbsrdZPtbLIcDaa9xrTdI3WRZire53WNaQe87pHdJ7 KzwekeZDvrD4vjrHPueZWzwekcr3Ocda6rfs/ChNffPYL36ufb07O70bHb25B4GxJvQ+ptSD0NqbeTzNuQ+RpyX 6Nrd0Puayh8dSClv1OX7KM0wU7abrpQozNZh/quyO6o3TJ0ttida0V6W2xzYteytQtciG1N7dtSe7b0nu2+lYiz W7V999x//INNJJj21p8w3n6T9fabnHfe5L1zTvTuOem7byjePat676zux2c NPz5rev+s+f2ztvfP2t//4/sb/ejDCxcvhfpuFy5eetjBe15re/+s+f2zpvfPGn58Vvfjs6r3zirePSt99w3Ru+d4wM767TcZb79J e+tPNpHgc/+xg7XnUViXfw/W2fphrnk31zhcnzgBAuHXGxn2L0CgcU+ufgi0Pn4C9JnKXT/MhdU/B4FQXaz7c4n+pgP9EejAMI7X1A7SIdXPQCCEcT9d3U9V91NVN+ IE6CI/lTTOnOibshMlJ+wEgPVOt3a82I77ZB/3TbZHMzUAN9oeLbSjhe1IfluKPgH6ucSYs4FPgC6wYqFsK5RtB jLNQKYpQp4AgXACYCWSrHmTQdJFEAhm9GxVePAToI/5uq2q19bR2Zeq+1N1v130EQg0rK77U/UO3Kq6L1n3Jet8xAnQxwJNvOKSj50AgQYkeVsga/GnTd6kmHgRBIKuOWJ6FvQECPQVNaA0+BQbXurEhyDQX8KYdr7c xpVZ2BILU2SiC4xUnmGFvb7MXCcxtAtU9dyaanZFOU2WTi5Kxh fEY/PCsTkhdk6ImRVgCALMrAAzJ8TOi8bmxWPzYtyCGLcgHl+UTAAt iMcBoIHm70k4NicEXtgZseeOdZxpIfC3Arbz7kI0QYAi8FF4Hh LPQ+J5KDwfReCjCAI0QYCZFWJm+85AEGIIAjRegO5hPQVgzQaw ho2zYDhmpzEmdIzRTzawDBnBUIfR1CEUZRBFuY1cG0Cs3UJQbi KpN5G0myj6LQzr9jhvaFo0QpBBF9UoYLIGsJbHlrVJiiFHN5eY 1grLXuM4G1xXi+tudcjuxnW3AKk5zibb0WDZgR1IBfjFRZq5RD MVqcYi1djzusR4sNd1lrPBcjRYjgbb0WA76g+qxnbUOvfvJbub 476OyO6bu/tzN/h9CXp5GsK+RN6GyNsQeRpid0Psbog9dYkH+BX2utRTl3rrUm9d 5q3LfD2yGzJvXeary311ubd+pLavDvwue/fX2Rsqfx/cgSO4daGmLtTUhRrroWZ3i93U967t62C9bYxtP2AlkgRG7D1ba s/Wt8V2ZHodVNp3z/3n/2Aag9N+cp75k/Osn5zn/eV5wQfnRR+cl31wXvnBec0H53UfnDd8dN740XnzhT+zXfgz+4U/vb8LFy8F+m4XLl4a/fhj+4U/Hf344/sfuue1tgt/Zr7wZ8aPzhs+Oq/74Lzmg/OqD87LPzgv/uC88IPz/L88z/7JedZPztN/ct48Bn/zP/+HWvvQk9vvrw/rzhrkMFY+jFcO+9cg907WzbvZxqFu4gToM5Wr4UHde6kICPSZD 73z5gAAIABJREFUynXfZN01unfDa+uHmbC6M1n3Y20i3H/Ki4KUTfDXINC0qtzDOkn7FATCOOKlHtY7wGT9UxAIom9HC8B1L H+15t2OFrYjBTvk/vP+TLKZa22yfwECgUCgCXGmEcg0ApnI8s9AILjZl6r7kjVguOb Dge1Hb7Ku9LD2d7G+AAKNaBr+dMPvEH8EAg2rG75U3ZesCxCdN YiK8ikIhGGG8tZAxuxLmTzJTS78BOink4qongk5AfoIKwooDT7 5ukeyPHgC9JdQpo0vs3KkFpbYzBAaO2M1a/3/Ze89g9w4EnxP8LPmXuxe3G3s7ps3I4lWpCSSq4j7cCZexMXFnX ZHu7PSyFASRWpHEuVmdjiiOI4Tb5xGEiWKohUpiSJFJ7LZBu29 N/Dee++rCih4NEz3fagCUHCFQje6UQXmL/7RgS4UEolK1A+JRFbVbfbija75b+/NXe2Y+fq76S/xnvXY+Wuj56/mfY0NZVwdPX915DzeX8akPHbx2tjFa2MVdi7VdCH5xxZ8XaJpz NRFWRd8jXXwh85cGTpzZfjMleEz3wyf+QYzdX7NElkPYbL+nNi zJvr6IvvUxV68i32B/ekF9ifn2Z+c7zl5vufkOVzZfz3b9cGZzr+c6fzT551//Lzzj2e6/nCm+w9n2X881/fnL4b++tXYR99MfXpj/vO7vAs9ki8HVN+M6m9MWb6bd9zjeruFgfxICNaHLZ+J0a+M9it wvfbK0BJTC6EuIdQpCHTyA538QKcg0CWAuoQQPucaP5oxxJaG2 DLM2jUiDfVKQ70yQuShXjlaGdzmMrRPFsIjD/XJQ/1ytF+O9pdpXREeIEYZHiRkSBkeUuEZzmdEFR5Rh0dU4RFleFSJ jqrQsXzG1Xgm1OiEOjypIQadymdai+Z9HZ7RFvra4VldeE5fTK GvvWjMxxDBjn7kGKMcfCA7xrNgvWzM13G8f43PxU6KHUmJIylx LkucKYkzJc2LW+pelnnSMk86mMj+H3/3t6LLF3oPPNV/4KnBA08NH3hq9MCPJg78aPqlf5l9+cmFg09yDj7JO/ik6NCTokNPSg89KauWj156kXi2po9eepHKXVikh/DCeQef5Bx8cuHgk7MvPznz0r9MHvjR2IEfjRx4aujAUwMHnuo7 8JT48oX/8+/+Fk1k1VV71tv27E9mVkxQluhrWzBrD2WdocKYdc6NZr2RnDeS8 2Jj1hfU2A183COc9YaznkIIIvaE3b0HMUEXvbxAHLMmDoMIr2x hHeoxpN2hQud62RVcxmRd+AXSDjsIssaHQSyBhEUzSRizln2yh cU6IzP7Y2a/9OQW1k/6rPi0EF/M5IuafFF82NpjuYONqX8m0rtNt3FZY93qkMYRwjrUC3lZLzqC+ DDIHKpzoTpXWCcvylovH/sJi/XXuTAm66HPtrCeGyrK2uAT6z0irUugdvAHPi2VtQ6T9QQua9ng FCZrYc+IoHOQ2zHA/a536XbP4o3u+Wv35r7pmP36zvTlW5OXboxf/HasMHCBB+9W5/Pt6PlrYxfIND16/mq1YP3rq+Wd69KMnMubPa/1vMcJqXxUvn89fObK8Jmvh0oHQwY+u9z/2eX+U5f6Tl3q++xS/2eX+j/7AjM4nk8v9n5ysffkBfbJ8+yPzvd8eK7nr2d7/nK2+89ne/58lv3nc71/Ot/354sDH3w58tGViZPXpk/dWjjbwb/Ilnw1oLo6qr8xZb49b+/geLoE/m4hxBYj2KmXsI4t1mMtdnhlaK8MZUtDbGmQLQn2iOFuEdQlDHQ J/J0Cfyfff4/nu8fzdfL9nXx/l8DfJQh0C6FuEdwjhnvECFuCH9ZYEkkxvXiQXgl+hlU8MsLtfP pI0y8L9ctC/fKSDBSiCA0oQoOEDClCQ8rQkDI0rAwNK7CgI4rQiCI0rAhhN0a VxYypsKDjqtC4KjShDk2oQ5Pq0IQ6OKEKlp7kLzStwTOjCc1oQ rNaFMscFh06r0PndeiCIbxgCC/o0UUDip1aBD/BiCnKNUW55ijPEuNbYgJrLK/suNAWF9kTxTNAOZJiZ1LsTGLWzrs7FYxn//vf/53k5tXhtw4Ov35g5PUDE0cOTL55YObNA7NvvbD41guct17gvfO C6N3nRe8+L/vZs7KfPav82bOqBqPMp+pdWLHYU/DeeYHz1guLb70w+9YLM28emHzzwMSRAyOvHxh+/cDwWwclN6/+97//u1Aiq/IuE4OfyGnb7v3JzIohkDYG0iYobYYzVjhjQzJ2JOPAZ4PMyEJp VyjjRjP53w+xHwndvS+zWC/NKNCMpyx5EZffRjMLF7eUjHgIM240LR89zGJ9NR9Kuw0zL7BYz w+7CnNFXMFlZ3DZIfhqC+uVLn3KjiTtSNIGyz/dwmKdldkgbHga/5kRm/5xcimGTf8Q9L3CYrE+XoqafZaOAyzWC2N8fCpIQdMRI96hDuvn L25hvXxLFh7+bAuLdWHIEdI4sMl8emwYRGULDn66hfXs4IId0U iHn2axnu4yaF2o1oXq5i5uwYZB3GFsyPuDubDWhWoc6OCpLaxn h+assGLy3BYW6w+j+GwQgco+ev15FuvkXallsefjLaxnzo3ppr maSY56/HZe1tOS/glx77ioe0Rwb5DfMci707d0i710vXvh2875qx2zX92Zvnxr6ou bk/l5HeMXro+fvz5WyIXr4xe+xXP+2zE818culKZ4V0XONZRrY+cJ Kfv3/LWx89fG8xk7V0h+BLz4e+OV4c8xd389dPrrwdNfDX7+1RAxp7/EnD742eWBU5cHPr3U/8ml/pNf9H/8Rd9HF/s+vNj31y/6//rF4F8vDX14eeTjK+OfXJs6dWP29HdL5zoFX7ClXw2qro7qbkyZ bs/ZO5ZcnTxvl8DfIwywxTBm1Uo/siUIW4KwxTBbDPeIoG5M03xfJ997j+e9x/N0cD0dXM89rucez9vJ83byfV18f5fA3y0MdAsDPSKoRwT1iKEe MUwIhC/Ph02MGGJLiumVwL0SqFcMsQnpJaRPDPVJYCz9UqRqBqTIgKyYQ UKG5HiG5cF8kCE5PCSDh+V4RuTwiBwZkSOjCjxjSmRMiYwrkXH CjQklMqFCJvOZUmMJTmPRBGfymdUGZ7XBOW1wXhea14XmdKEFX WhBF1rUo1iWjOElY5hjDHNNEa4pwjNH+OYI3xIRWDFxx3Br2+I ie1xkj4vtcbEjUYjEmQzGMz/e+bCws3P6xLGJ996ceO/NmWNHZo4dWTh2ZOn4G4JfvyH69RHJr9+Q/fY12W9fU/3uNdWJ1zQnXtOeeB3P7ylFk0/Vu1S/f1114nXZ716X/e51yW+OiH5zRPCbI5xfHVl8/83Z99+cff/NyWNvTR57a+b374u6un688+HCEYzlh5tv270vmckZ/Cmjf9kUWDZDyxZo2Qov25C0HUnPnMen7jmDy67Q8vyFLSx83l4 6P4uj+O/8hS3YcHPBue5Q2h1Snd7CYp1XuUNpl2HmBRYL//3QMPMCi3VKkHYF07LhwyzWl3PBZRf+Q+Khbv2yE1l2IsrPtnw5 i6QciOLUFhbrxUkJnLRBielzW1gsFuuMLD8PBJuOHTOrxp/F7Rw1e6NmL+boUb43wus7yGKxnuk1G70Roycy/vmWDxciBo/4wxdGOO6w3hVe6nmZxTo/7AxppSNPs1isTwUaR1BtRxY6X2KxXrwuRlQ2BJP1vA1R2fQ3n2 exnhtadAY1TsOt51ks/PdGfMz66W6DxhFSO3C/z1ogmVl79ScsFut0t9Yj1Lj4C91PsVg/uibmyCyLPSe3sJ45N6bHjzu/+8EW1o8/7VUMzcgGpqS94+KeMVHniKBjkH+nn3e7j3OzZ+nbzvmr9+a+7p j98s4MdpzLpZuTX5TlRn6K3s2JizfK88XNyYukuXBj4sKNiQs3 JxvKxZtT9XMDy+SFG5MXruM5f33i/LdYxs9dKwQX+tlr4xUZO3t17OzVsTPfjH7+zejpKyOfXRk59fX Ip1+PfPr1yCdfj35yZeyTK+OfXJ04dX369K25z79bPHePd7FH9 GWf7Mqw+tqY/saU6fac7e6io5Pr7uJ5ugW+HqGfLQrgoiyLKNAjCvQIA91Cf7f A18X3dfK9nTzPPa77HtfdwXF3cFwdHFcHx40t6eR6OnmeLr63i +/rEvi6Bb5uoZ9ievJhFyKqk148gbL0iaukXxzolxQzQMigFMIyV EwAy7AsMCyDhmXQCBY5NCqHRuXQmBwaVUCjiuK/Y3JoXIFnQgFPKOEJJTyphCeV8JQKz7QKnlbD02pkRo3MqJE5bX BeG5zTBud0wfl8FvShRX1o0YAuGVD8bKumMHaSVdza5ojAEhVY okJrVGiNibDY4mJbXGyLi2xxsT2BxDJ/fvmlqx9+oPjuBufknxb+/OuFPxzj/uGY4E/HhH8+Jv3LMelf3lP85T3lh++pP/yl9qNfaj/6hfGjX5jWn4+L0X38C93Hv9R89EvVR+8pP3hP9sF7sg+Oif5yT PjnY7w/Hlv847HFv/ya+8mflHduXP3wg78cfCkUzyhcCWIS6Rx2BOO+ZDqn9yUNvqTR nzQFkuZAygKlrHDKBqdmzpeN9WJKLUY2TJio99KULL88P/3uULeeuM6hU+fzXtbjc7Gd+VGO2eCyM5hyIo6el4pFPjfosMNJ O5SwE388PDOO/WBoLWgas7Ny/FkW6+NF7MCZiNETNi5c3MJiPcM2GT1hXu9BwkD4CNeN6t3CD4u v76Vb0pDGGdQ4ghrJ8NPFVTFTwyobPPjJFtazg/NWWGWDVeLBwjpPf3r+aRbrg5lQcdiExWKxXrouDg58uoX17OCM GZKZAlKj+pufFMt96rqEp7RxFdgPjD+5MGGcFRmm+brJjr9uYT 19akA1NKccmFX0TcvYk9LucdG9UUHHsPDOAP9WP+86G78S7pXO +a/uzX3ZMffl3WIu45nFc6c8l7CUrZbPpTsluVwssH6+vDtPksvE3 MEyh+XSd1hmL303e+n27BfFzJTkOzzYZXwv3p6+cGv6/K3p87emzt2cOntz6uyNqbM3ps7cnD5zc/rMrZkzt+fO3lk417F0oZN3iS38sk96ZUh5bVRzY0J/a9r03Zy1Y9HeyXF2cd3dfE+3wNsj9PUIfWxCegoR+LoF3m6+t5 vv6eJ5OnnuTq7rHtd1j+O8x3F2LDk7lpzY7XscVyfX1cl1dfLc XTx3F9/Txfdg5VcJdhee4vKeygi9PcLCv56ysIXefHy9pekTVUm/yNcvLmZA7BsQ+wfE/kEJngH8r29A4hvEIvUP5TMs8w/L/CP5jMoDI7LAqDQwKguM5TMuD4zLoXE5NKHAM6mAJpXQlBKaUkL TmLJV8AwWNTynQWa18KwWntPC81pkQYcs6JBFfXBRH1zSB5cMI U4+XBPKNaF8c5hvDgssESxCa1RoiQgtEZE1Wojem9BZPf/62COXfv9b4UCfdWLEOtJnHelzjPQ5R/qcY32ecbZ3gu2dYPsn2IEJNkQaeK2BJtiBCbZvgu2bYHvH2a6x PtdIn3Okz4ZlYkQ00Hfp97/918ceMdg85kBS4YwTk1jOFQ8313kTem/C6EuY/EmzP2kJJK1Q0gal7HDKgaScSMoZTLmCy65gqjRJYkoOaFx3HHA SO8TRDuHBp3wE4vgB64WDGwnHxWDHKOZDPL4xfxKSfPQuFD9av XgoY1DrDGrseNR2RG1H8gejw9jB6EobHpUNUdkQtR3BTumnwU7 sZw9h/6rwQ2awA2oguTkgNfmlJj92UIxI6xZoXAK1k6928JR2rsLGkVs XZRbs7E4zAuMkTz/B0Y0uaYcX1INzqr4ZZe+0vHtSdm9c2jEivjMivj0kvDUovN4v+ Laff62Xd5WN5xs2tyQ95blSEs6VHs6V/MpXyu8tyTc9PGKuEEJcXqjJVTbvm7rBH0WoXnchnOrJ1+frHu7 X3dyvu7lfdXO+6uZ82cX5sotzuWvpUufSpU7OpS7OpS7uF13cS 928y2zBl72ir/ol3wzKr42oro9pbk7qb08b78xZOhZsnUv2Lq6zm+fq5rt7+J4e gYct8LAFXrbAyxZ68RsCLxtzIt/Tw3d3893dPFcXz9XFdXZxnZ1cZyfH2clxdHIcnRxnJ9fZhcfVx XNhJRfSU5EadxEsLPCw+YW42QKy9Ao8vQJPr9DTK/SWpU9UJf0ib7+4mAGxd0DsGxDn7SzxDYi9g2LvoMQ7KPEOSbxD Et+Q1Dcs9Q1LfSP5jGKR+cdk/lGpb0yGZ1zmH5f7J+T+Cbl/UoFnShGYUgSmlIFpZWBaGZhRBWZUgVkVNKuCZtXQnBqe18BzGn hOA2Oyxny9pA8u6YMcQ5BrDHENQa4hyDOGeMYQ34TyTajAHMYi tISFZjwiCx6lPWT3oWdfffH1f9r1rzt+8K87fvBvOx/8910PPf3Iw8/s2fqTPVuffXT7c4/teP7xnS/s3Xlg764De3e9hGUfIWUL95bkxb27Duzd9eLeXS8SV9u766W9u 7ACX9i78/nHdz732I5nH93+kz1bn9mz9elHHv73XQ/9284HsSq98cSuc6++6AyEta6IwhkrS2I5t+2RvaxtBVn7MFknz IGkBUpaoaQNThZljSdJ6Fan1hKkfkp9nXTASTtmbbhgbexAmML x6DWs7SWeGCRi8IQJhyyihWDn5Csq2xHSOoIaZ0jjCGrwsz4ha juiqha1PaixY6PbIbUjpLbjURUOgMSPbITlFkhmDkiNfonBLzb 4RDqPSOcRaN0CjZuncnJVTo7SviS3z0utcxLLrNg8JTRNCIxjP OMIRz+0pO2f1/TNqtkz6u5pVceU8u6k8s644vaY7Nao7Nao9OaI9AaWYTzX60RS yI1hyY2h+rk5LKWaEdnNEdkNihmWFepcNZWVzz9KVrLCkPTbIe m3Q9JrQ5JrQ1IsV4dk14bl344ovh1VXh9T3ZjQ3JrUfTdjvDtn 7pi3di7aujj2bq6jh+di811sgZst8LCFpBF4cC3y3Wy+qwcLz9 XDc3bznN08Zw/P2cNz9fDwu9h8V129VounMriFBW48QrL0CT14Ku1MUHO/CM+ACNM0nkGxd1DsGxT7BiW+IYlvSOwdEnuHxd5hiXdY4h2ReE ckBEeX2Nk3LvMXgmta7p/EBK3ABT2tDMxgUUEzRU1Dc2poXgPPa+AFDTyvhRe08KIOWdQji 3pkyYBwDJisg1xDkGsM8owhnikkMIUEppDQjArNqNCCJSzENG0 Ni6xhsTUstob1vjgSS5MkuJEJERMnizmQrDQ1Luvde1nbdu9Np nM6T1zvTRjyvrYECp3rpB1OOWBc1muws7MsCKU4kGQhdhhLonA ITL5/XfR1paZxWXsjhhJNY2eDqjQ1is2qxk8Sgg2GOILqQrD+Mu7oYG lCagd+Q2UPYQux49EVtqCicBg6dgoREyQ1BcTGgNjgExt8IoNX qPMKtB6+1sPVuLgq15LSuaDArj9pm5ZYJ0SWcYF5hG8a4hoHOM b+RUPvgo49r++e03XNajtntfdmNPdmNB1TeO5WibpW7kyq70yq qz2kSjqmtY1lRtdApvHcndbWTWFlwqN0d6d0d6d0d6a0d6a0d6 Z0xUzr78wY7s4Y7s4aO+ZM9+YtnQvWbuzCmDwHm+/ExNcn9PSJPH15eZUYLe81gvI8fSJPnxDrwNYypqcX12VZKru3J HdV7Qt7SiIuS6V2CfItRJIXMSHDErzLTOg1+4el/pEqnei8oOX+cUImFP4JBebowIQiMKkITCoCU8piP3paBc3kM6s uOnpOg2t6UYvkAy9p4SUtzNEhHD3C1SNcQ5BnCPKNIb4xyDcGB eYQFszRBS8XIrFFJNaIxBqR2vDIbFGZLSqzR2X2qMxRGntUXoi DahTOKlGSx1VIjHoS6dy23XtZ23fvS6Vzel/C4EsY/QmTP2nOm9oKJbGRazuSsmPT5irlS54S/zYW7EntcAqTdcmRioG4xY8FO+NH4TxNUaM3Yiw6OmJwR/TuMBZ8TnQ+eTvnp+g5QxpnSI3Fke8dFxWM/6u0FaPA/lqDCluoJNaQHE9QZkFkFkRqRiRmWGKGJSZIbITE2KWEDQGRwS/U+wU6H1/n5Wm8XI1nSeVZULrnFe5ZuWtG5pySOCYkjjGRfVRoGxbYhvjWA Z5lgGft51r6liy9S5beRTN70cxeNPdUiamYhZJ0E1LtgdWyZGk o7CXretJTO2yOrSQ1H2XrWbL1cGw9HDubY2dzHWyuo5fn7OO7+ oTufqG7X+TBjVYcky0ZliVmEE9xfKAsJWO7tSKtkSp3+SviIz5 7mWeHpL4hqW9IVgw2pkzMiCxQHnlgRB4YleM3Cv+OyQNj8sCoI jCqCIwVA40rAsRMKAMTysCkMjCphCaV0JQqH2VgShWYUgWmVYF pFTSjhmbUuJpnNdAcHnhei2dBCy/o4AUdvKiDl/TIkh7hGBCOPsjRB7n6INcQ5BmIIx6o0IwKzKjAjArzAx1ia0Rs jUhsEYktIrVHpbao1BaV2vNethP1WqXfWoiySuJV4iqJqjTqDU gyndu+ex8ua4MvafQlTf5kXtYpC5Sy5gdDsPEQXJ3IemOrG7iQ pA3Of2xAyfzhiAlLIGHxJyz+uNkXN/viJl/M5I2ZvFGjJ2r0RA2eiN6NBXc00cv5vnNIUyJlbOACjxJPXseFW IMKa1BuReRYZ9kSlFqCMuwqaNag1FKMxIJgEZsRsRkRmxCRCRG ZEKEJFhohgQESGAICfYCvD/D1AZ7ez9P5OVr/ksa3pPEvqn3zSu+swjuj8EzJ3ZMy94TUNS5xjYqdIyLnsMg5JH AMCZyDAucg3zHId/Tz7WThlaSvRvr5DmpxUsyAwLWhGRS6BspSuVrxXveA0D0ocg+K PINiT2HsdUjqH5YSjRaglnIPUg7F8illRBYYxSLPR1E/RPkSM64szwQWFTShgiaxKAPYjSlCplXQtBqaVuNSntHAsxq4ip 3xnw3hhbydFwl2xh2tRzgGhGtAuMYgDxvuMAR5xiDfFOIThjsw QQtLNB3FNW2PSu1RmSOG9Zfljqi8TMeuOqotxl2WRFnU64sGi6 c82mpJpnPb9+xj7dizL5nO6b0JQ2FCCK7shCU/eI1bGx/FxmOjHCsxEGkCeCzVYg4kzf6EyRcvxOiNGfLRe6I6d0TnjmhdE a0rjEXjxKN2oKpC7CFlMUUXy21BuZUQXMRBWVHBJcFFbEZEZkR sDorMQbEZl7LIhAhNiNCICI2IwIgIjLDAAPMNEBaeAeIaIK4OS 4CjCyxp/Uta/6LGP6/2zat8cyrfrMo3o/RNKbyTcu+41DMm9YxK3CNi94jYPSxyD4ncg0LnkMg1WCvCkpR7 rWpEbioZFHmoZEi84cGGUKml+B1/ROobwbqZpd3JNWSkXtZWLNUo8DlzY/g8OXhcmY+qIkq4ioiV0ISS8CglPKGCJ1TwpAqeVJXcnlTBk2qY YGp4Cp97h2dGDc9oYMzUWOa0yGz+p0Kiphd1CJYlXXBJF8R60B zsx0MDQdDGEOZovjGYH5gOiSxoIRJrWGINiy1hiTUisUWw3rTM HpPZYzJHTOaIyZ1xuTMmd8YUzrjChUfpqqLd+hauUGo+yZrx1o y2Irp6SaZzO4iy1nsTem/S4EtiI9dGf8Lkx35vxJKXJpQ0rzkB0virxJSvhtGXMPriBm/c4I0bPDG9J6bL/9W5Y1pXVOuKaF0RjTOsdoYLUsa9bAspbSGFLYRZOO9fRGpBpOb yYOMVYhMekQkWGWGhERKaYKERj8AIC/Lm5eshnh7iGyCeHg8Xiw7iVGRJBy3qoEUtngVtYEEbWND4iYKe UfqmFd4phW9S4Z2Qecdl3jGpd0zqGZV4hsWeYYlnSOIeEruGxK 4hibtKxCUZbCAeKhnCZwVQyrCUQhpwbkmIY6lkIcwww+eZFbLR Pt1gU+P94qJqESzY0SgTaiy4dicqDa4q3IWURI1MlgY/sEUFT6nxFE2tQWY0yIwGmcWiRWa1yFxF5rXIfH52x4IOWdQj+A QPfRD/5dAQ5BZ+QjSGeCZ83IOHdavN+AAI3rPGfzyM4GPThQEQfDw6Jn fEiFPfSrrSlWr21EyJmqmZl2LqClrnKwaX9fbd+5LpnM4bx6L3 4r80FmLM/200BkqJ4/Hi0VdE58ES0xKicUc17qjaFVU7oypHROWIKO1hhR1V2FC5LSS3 hWRlUrYgEhMiNiFiEyIywliERkhogIQGbFwCEhggbFyCrwvwdQ FePlytn6v1c7QBLEvafEdY61/Q4JnHOsXYDY1/Xl2Ib06FZxaLEs+M0juj9M4ovDMK7xQWuXdS7h2XecZlnjGpZ0 yCdag9oxLPiNgzLPYMid1DYteQyIX1qcu8PCQqZnANoShrsbeh rNnFTZN1Ix5nTAjWHlNAVWWdVzZB0xVjHWW97JIQu9UqeBI7nk VZOgCiwqdLz6jxzKqLnetZNVTsXGvgOQ1hGEQLL+oJc6hxZRdG QvIz84whnhHraBf714UudsUPidFCsC623BFTOIhD0tWVTTZeQV R2I53lJsjaW0XWe5PpnMYdw66WW4jOE9N64lpPXJv3eN3g6zcY DWnUbiwxLCpXVOWMqpwRpSOidEQU9rDCHlbYwnIbKrOFpNaQ1B oUWxCxBR+dEJpgoQkWGGCBAebrCZ1fXYBbtLCfo/VzNP4ljR8bMsayoPYtqH3zKt+8yjuv8s6r8AGKOZV3FgtmW6V3 WuGdVnimFZ4phWdK7plSeCexyD0TxMjwjMvchYxJ3aNYJO5RiX tE4h4Wu4ZFuJEJ5nUNiJwDQueA0NlPyICofDSjfz0RualkQORp KBQ/BhpNQ338mpH6mJhhqW+4YG3s1z9M1upgIZOYu7EBEAU0poTGlM Qx65IQfjkkHH+orJJJJTSpwH5XDEwqsckeRHdDhR8VZ1T45LzC EDY28WNOA81roHktvJAfEskPjMBLOnjq9vMjAAAgAElEQVRJh3 D0CEePcAkDI4SpICXT9Yo/MFrCYku40NGW2sp/Wiz7gZFstLpk2LpC2Zvcxa6UtcoVLUSNxV0SjTuqcVGNuvGonO UhzndROCJY5PaI3B6R2cIyW1hqQ6VWVGpFJZaQxBLCRo2FJkRo QgRGWGCEedjosD7A0fmxLOn8i1oflgWNd15diGde5ZlTeeZUnl mlZ1bpnlW6Z5TuGYV7WuGeVrin5K5puXtK7p6SuSdl7kmZa1Lm mpDiGZe4xiXOMSxi56jENSpxjYidWIYLETmHinEMCsvTL3T0Cx z9AvzXvD6+Hbvdx7f38e29leHZe3n2Pr4DS28z0idwUo6LYvqx 2RcbFoqj7dUj9jAqxWrjH1dS37DMPyon+DqfcRU8poTHFNCoPD CKmV3qG5aRpVoX3j9akTG5f0zmG5P7xuS+8nl7+Uwq/ZNKwrEwSjzTKv+0yj+jCsyqArPqwFw+85rAvAZa0EDzWmghn0U ttKSHl/SYxGGiwbGut8AUEphQATZLJD+HT2QNi21hsS0ssUUk9uLUPakt Um1+CDEVM0NcMZUrhs/xIP48uLlD2Listz2yN7GcxUYSiPGjKSjcmgRqBU0F0CQWP5YQl oQ/lPCFEr5gwheMe4NxbzDuQbDEPHDMA8fccMwNRbG48nEGImVxFB N2BMJ2LP6w3R+21YovbK2IxRu2eMMWXz7esMUbNheDlsXoycdd mtKDMGuuVmXNtcdEPV6KiWxozOuJj0kxEWL2RbADCyz+mNUfsw biNiheciwClL+IEnbgmC9aEj9JYpWxViYQs/qjVn+UuMRWO/bSOAIxB1SWuLM0LjjuguMuBI8bSRTiCRaS9ASTnmDCG0x4Q0lf IWgKiz9/w4em/OFianqGECicgsLLUHgZiuQTTUPRNNzsIPkEIumqs0GKssZGFQr xoalrt7tePvJeG+WXpNnkp9u0aoC0TWq+Zw6++d4rbx079Pb7h 95+//DbxwvBlrzy1rGDb7538M33Dh5572CxqPdePoIv2ZzUexU1d4dW VLKkngePvIdtwFfePPbKW8cKmzqf483N9Tvdlb4m61lD4dTBI+ +hAAAAANhEDr19HInWkDU2Zl02ggxHlg++CWQNAAAAm8rht48j 0YzWkyxE56mYDUIMHF1+5a1jra42AAAA3F8cfuc4EstU/4ERm2ddNpcOjqYPvf1+q6sNAAAA9xevvvsrJJbR+VJ6QpLplR1 79udl7U0UovEmgKwBAABg88nLelnnW9b78SQzKzsf3Y8Pg2g9c U1B1qBnDQAAAK3g1Xd/FYxl9L5lPJWy1rgJxw2642DMGgAAADafQs+aKOsUJuttjzyeWM 6pXVG1O6ZxxzXumNoVhSLLYOoeAAAAbDKvYj8w+pI6Xyqf5WR6 Zeej+1lbdz2eWM4q7WGlI6xyRlTOiNIRhsKpl9842upqAwAAwP 3F4XeOw7FMyaHnvlRB1o/Fl7MyKyq3oXI7KrehcivqR5MvvvaLVlcbAAAA7i8Ovf0+HE2r3 XGNO45diyA/dW8/6+Gdj8ZTGYkFkViC2OVOJBbEF0q88NOft7raa+TMmTO//vWvjwIANODXv/71mTNnWr1PABjDK28dgyLLamdU7YqpXdjQdByfZ/3QjkfjqYzIBIlNEH66fSPkC8aff/Vnra72Wvjo44/Pnj3r8/myAAAN8Pl8Z8+e/ejjj6m8e2nYz6j8sBmZmGYPjnT3D9Ek7MGRkYlpOtewaiVrcfD N96BwSuGIKB0R7PyjalesIOs9sVRaaPALDQE8er83GHvu1XcpG 5JGHD9+PBAIpNPpCABAA9LpdCAQOH78eN23Lj37GWUfNn1Do7M LnHAk0up6FQlHIrMLnL6hUdrWMFtRSRJePvJLKJzCz9RvDyudE ZUzSpB1Mi3Q+wR6n1DvF+j9fL3Pg8SePfzOeqTZKo4ePZrNZlu 9hwIARbLZ7NGjR+u+denZzyj7sOkZGI5EoplMJkYbMplMJBLtG RimbQ1jFZUk4eUjvwyEU3I7WvS1I5Jczm3fnZc1X+cT6H0CvV+ g9zFd1plMJgwA0IZMJkNF1rTtZxA/bLr7h7LZbKvVV042m+3uH6JzDWOllSQBl7UNlRNknSDKGje1IY D52ovEnmOyrFtdCwCgCHVZ07OfQaw/PVXYjrIOy21heUHW6dx2wjCIX6DHh60Fer8XYeqYNZA1gG40JO uNr07DAFk3BYqyPnjkvUBhzDr/MyNxzDqDm9oYEBoDAoPfG4wzWtYhQCtgsViMK3kTALLeaNpJ1q +8+R4UXlY4okpHVOkonw3yaCyZwUwtMmITQjBZM3Lq3tGjR9Pp NFIKi8VCqEF9zbVBLH/9z0VeAotA5RLi8maxcVtvo9tlQ0mn09Rl3epPlioAWTcFqrJ+6 xgUWVY5oypnDJtqrXbl51ljB8UU5+0ZAkJDgLnzrDFZwwRYLFb hb10orrZmmlt+rdIwEVeuWbl+5ZobUR86l7wJUJd1ZT+DDhDrT 08VtpOsD739PhRJq1xxlTuucsfV7ri6cFmvmrL+jzqyruymFah boUIJFNekDhVZV3UWnDdXgcJdJO4rW62y2KpFVZZZ9VnqQiJr6 stJFlKpZOUrqrV5qRRCXjLd+Ju/+ZvKNmWxWN/73veIqzVX1sQn2gRTI43I+ttS1mC0tT2KuqzXX0OSkqlXkoRDb x+Ho2m1O6F2JzRYqsvaCAmNECbrF+rJugBrA5y7ZrB3PESAxWI V/hKXVK5TeVetR2G7StXb5I+lvpAKVVcmKaHWXVU3CJVNUXUdipu X+kKSmrcWq9X6ve99r9LUZas1JGuSz4aqn2cb8SFURkOyXiWwB htiJTT6qIZkvc4akpdMsZIkHH7nOBxNazwJYkrODSIyQiIjJDJ BIhOEHW5O/dwgZbIu/IvdwN5hhSXElQsroKX99LLSqt5V6xPi6NGjiUTCTIDFYhX+Epd UrrP+1SofUveBtR5ChaqPJSmwbvVqLan6b61HUV/eaMk0hM/nP/DAA4X35wMPPGAwGMrWSSQS1GVN8tlA/olVqEPZ+rWWUy+5UVmXLSHeLuvPli2p2u2l0gtuVNbkFSavJPW ak1SShNqy3sfauuuxeCojNiNYRGZEZEZ8ocSB1/6zbrlVvVlVzWW3iTeqCpq85Mq7CmCyNuZhsViVt4kLSe5aw2pl DyF+zNRaufJZKp+0rBCSGpIXWOuuuiWzKiB5FPXljZZMT3g8Hu brBx54QKfTVa5AXdZl/Qwi5B9XrGo9Bmx7Vl3eUOHE+q9B1tgSTGHE/mzlkliNnm/dXnCzZE29knVrvk5Zqz0JdTVZPx5fzkqtISwSa0hiDfnR5IuvU z1FKhXVVr3NIvSsK0uotZwc7B1vyFMmgsJCQylV71rDanVvVy6 sfBbqVH0sSYG17iJ5pQ09Ua1XRPJKGyqZtnA4nAceeECr1Va9d 6NlXUu+JFKuKvGmy7ogNezfwg1stbKVC04nrlb5qKrP2xRZV32 6ykrWqlWzhkGIY9aF4LLe9sjjieWs3B4uxoYGwqmXj/yybrkYNJd15e1NkHUt2W2CrBtdTmUhkPV6aEjWtfrvJN8tan0R IfmCwiL9BknyzaDRn+/KzFigILjK4QWiB8toiqxr1bDW05VVkmS1DZf19t17E8s57BoxK mdE6YwonREoknrlTaqX9aKbrOPxuE6n0+l0LBZLVwq2pGw51um u+hDivw3dLltYazl5aXWptTLxGYlrVt0gVQuptenKbld9mRQ3b 0MLG9osdCMej1OXdS3jk3xcNfqpSb4O+YdNQz/fkYwwELvbZSos67TWKnDNsiaOsVT2sqs+HclwR2G1zZH1vmQ6p 3YXJmDH1K4YHFmmfnVzGspao9FoNBoWi6UppbCERaBsTeLyyn8 rSya5TV4+yZNShFVBrXuprF/rBZJXsurLpL55Gy2ZiVCXdaGfURVW7c/mqktqLSdfh/zDptEx68LyGOmARpkKyUsj9+AaBmooPt23+VHsWq+xWbKGomlV VVnv2LMvmc5pPQks2Hg2HE0ffqf+GXgxWBsj68pH1SqQyNGjR2 OxmAoAoA2xWKxZsmZV+8JU1cKVIiZ390bLumy0oVaHmlymVDy4 zvkqZbdrVbLyIc2SNfEHxkJKZK3DrsyYDxLLvEoDWaOEqXskBR IBsgbQjVgjsq7bT6/1xahyYd1vURS/r6xf1rHSuW5lw8G1xo4r/236D4yFhVXrSbGStWpOUkkSDr9zHI5mNJ4kMQVZ70+mVwiXPU/pfCkklnn13V/VLXeTqSVoIpisFQAAbYhRlnWsqf0MFou1zhUwiPWvezA3Se+SO MJLHA6uHIyuHDImGbCONXi4edVyiAsrn45KJetWlaKsX333OBw rkbW2KOtH6StrKl3pMo4ePRqNRuUAAG2IRqM0lDVFU6salHVLa Kdzg7z67q+QWEbrTRGTTK/s2LMfl7XelyqEPrJGS4dBqHD8+HGHwwHDsBQAoAEwDDscDirXY Gz6l0IWi7Xme4nEgKybQUOy1nlTxFSRNd161mvg448//vzzz10uVxQAoAEul+vzzz//mMLVzWn7pTBK+GZATxW2oaxLhzqS6ZUdj+7Hx6yJptZ5MVlT/YGRbnz44YfHjx8/CgDQgOPHj3/44YdU3rf0/FJY9s2AhpejbbML5hZ71tVkvS+Zzul8SUISSKyBqXsAAGD90PN LYdk3g77hsdkFTjQay9KGaDQ2u8DpGx6jbQ2zFZUkobxn7U/p/KlkhiBrrZc4zzoOR9PUD4oBAABNgYZfCiu/GfQOjfYMDHf3D9EkPQPDvUOjdK5h1UrWAv+B0ZfSEnyNy3r77r 2JdE7limJRuqLY4eYHKR9uDgAAAICmQJR1wde4rPMnckLx2FDs RE4vvXG01dUGAACA+4syWWuJY9YP73wsnsqITXAhIiPsCyYOUL 74AAAAAACaQqWstQVZP7RjTyyZ5up8+Xh5Oq8HiT13+J1WVxsA AADuL4gHxZTMBtmzn/XDbY9EE8sLCvuCwj6vsM8r7QsKhwsKP/PKW62uNgAAANxflB3BWCLrH2zdFYmnpiUWLDMSy4zU4vSjP375 SKurDQAAAPcXeVknqxxu/t8e3hmJpyaFxgmhcUJknBQap0Qmhw/9txdfb3W1AQAA4P4iP2ad1PqS5WPW/+3hneFYckKgnxDoJwSGCaFhUmRy+EJA1gAAALDJ1JF1JJaaFBg mhIYJoWFSaJwSmxx+IGsAAADYbIiyLj/cHB+zFpvyMc9ILA4/+uOX3mh1tQEAAOD+Aj/c3I8faK73p/SFIxix2SBzMls+9nm53QWFnz74ZqurDQAAAPcXxXOD+IvBZf3g 9j2xZJqjcXPULo7ataR2c9RuNxz9yaG3W11tAAAAuL8oOZFTma wf3vloPJURGAICQ0CgDwj0AYEh4A3Gn/+Pn7W62gAAAHB/QXbWva27HosvZ6VWRGrBI7EgfjTx4uu/WP8Tl12yc/0FrrMyra0AAAAAkFM43LzkfNb5EzntTSxnlY6I0hFWOMIKe1hh D0Ph1MtHfrn+J6514fOWAGQNAABozqvv/ioYyxQusmjwpQy+VCq9svPR/aztu/cl0zmNO4ZF7Y6p3TE4uvzKW8fW/8SVfiy7Bi6xx43dKOuDV/bKK1er2m2vLLyyj1+3AjT5TgAAAO4TKi/rpS+/Uow3ofMmtPkgsfTht5twpRgSWZP7t9Y6aG1N17oUetUVqFRgDd dWBwAAgPVQ8xqMe/Ky1vuSxARjmVepXdZLbXWXhXgvxWGQgitJnmj9UiaRb9UKkNen 8oWDgICA1AqJTIjkr8GYLO9Z79nP2rFnfyqzYvCnsGBzsIPUrm 6utrpXKyjzXeXgQ9V7a8mx6tgF8d7K26wKqq5cuU6tGlZ97ZUv HAAAAGpB0deH3zkORzMaT1LrLSaZzu3Ys4+1Y8++VDpn8CX1eV PrfalgvL6sMVOTr0PSOa06ClF3nVoLa61QtzQqtQVjIAAAYJ1Q 9PUrbx+HImmVK1mMO5lI57bv3lccs9Z7k3pfUu9P6n2Uetbrkf UaRiFaKGvyuwAAAKAuFGX90pvv+8NpqSOOReaMy5zxxHJu2+59 rO279ybTOa07rvXG9d6E3pvQ+xKbKetaoxBV16lcTv02eflUVg AAAIC1QVHWz7/xvhdNC6xxgTUusuGJL+cefmQffsFclSOidkXV7rjWE9d64kgsf bjeD4zrHwYp0zTJoDbaSM+68rG1FpIMapMUAgAAAI1CUdZP//R9VzA9b4xjWTDGF0zxaCr3w5378MPN5dag3I4qHRG1K6J2ReHI 8qG33ycvlIqsAQAAAIBSlvWPDr9vQ9Jj2sSYNjGmS4zpEuO6RD iZ+/6OfawHt++OJdMiQ0BigmRWRGELYUcwHnzzPfJCgawBAACAIhRl/f8cPG6E0mxlojefPlUSTeT+Yds+1g+27oomlrkal0DnFRkCYhM kMcMBNPlSvXODAFkDAAAARSjK+v968Vc6f+Y7Seo7Seo7KR4ks fK/bt3P+v5DOyPx1LzctqR08jRugd4n0Pt8FM66B2QNAAAAFKEo6//thd8ovdkrwjSWb4Tpq6I0HF/5nx/ez/qvD26PxJPTYuOc1LIgty0qHUtqF5XzWQNZAwAAAEUoynr/c7+ReXIXeNkLvOwXvOwXvOwlfjYQW/mbh/6J9Y8/3BaOJScEuimhcUZsnpNa5mRWVyBc97JeQNYAAABAEYqyfvQnvx W7c6c5uTNYuLmz3Jw/tvpfHvwn1j/8YGs4mhjjacb5ukmBfkpkmBIZHL7gU8//B3mhQNYAAABAEYqy3v3M70Tu3Kml3GdLuVOLuc+Wcqc5K/7Y6vd++AQu61GueoynnRDoJgT6CYHe7kX++dnD5IUCWQMAAABF KMp619MnhO6VTxZXPllc+XRp5dOllc+WVnxFWccSo1zNOF87zt dNCPQTfJ3Nizz5k0PkhQJZAwAAAEUoynrn0yeErpVPFldPLq6e XFw9tbR6amnVF1t94IdPsP7hB9vCsSRm6kmhflJgmBDogawBAA CgiVCU9Y6nTwhdKx/Nr5xcXP1kcfWTxdVPl1Z90dUHfvgE6x9/uD0SS04JDdNC47TYNCM2TYtNDl/wn597lbxQIGsAAACgCHVZC1wrHy+sfLywcnJx9dPF1VOLeVl//6Ed0XhqXmpZkFkX5NYFhW1eZnUF0Kde+Cl5oUDWgI0AnIyliYC NSR8a6Fm7V04urJxcXPl0KT8MgskaO4KRo3JyVS6uxsXVuLhql xuK/PvLR8gLBbJuFbX2wPXsmfTZq+lTE3Kq1rO5lV9/aUzZmPcD1MesRe6VTxdXPl1cObW0+hln9TQnP2b94Pbd8WRaZP CJDT6x0S82+kVGvy8Ye/bwO+SFAlm3CsbJuqHCmeKXpsu61kki11i/JpUAaBZUZ4M8c0LkXjm1uPLZ0sppzsoZ7uoZ7io+de/hnY8mUhm5FVFYEYUtqLAF5VYkgCYOvPaf5IUCWbeKjZD1hgJkv eYC1wlTNub9AOV51ifE7pXPuStnuStneSvneCsXBKuB2Or/9OATrK27Hk8uZ9WusNoV0bgialdE7YzAkdTLR35JXiiQdaugKG sWgcp1yu6qvF1Go8XWKq1qOVWLoj91a171NVZtAvI1qxZY94mq lgBoFRRl/fizJ2TelYv8lS8EK5cEK5eFK5eFK1B89b889AR+pRi9J6b3xPW eGBYkuvzKW8fICwWybhW19sBa+zmJOkm8sLZi6z6qsITKU9Acc jPW+pd6E9QtsOxG5WoM2phtD0VZP/HCCaVv5Ypo5RvxyjXJyjXJyreSFTi++rcPP8HasWdfKpMz+hNG Hx6DLxGMpcHFB2hL5d5etueT7Pa19l4qyxsqtiFlMNQvJDJtSh OsbbMwdGO2PRRl/b+/dEIXWPlOvnJHuXJXuXJXudKhXAkmVv+XrbisV8yBpMmfNPmTRn/S4E8CWdOZunt7s2RNIiPqz0hybxnkr46e1NoCVV/gBsm6bTZme0NR1v/3oRMmZKVPt9KvW+nXrQzoVwYNK2hq9e+353vWJqKsvYlgLA2GQ WhL3b29IavWKrOhJQ2JZs1WoiG1tkBdt1JZTmWztNPGbG8oyvp ffnrCHlqZNK9MW/DMWleiy6vf31mQtT9p9CUMvrjeG9d7okh0GfzASFs2QdZVVwOy rgTIGkARirJ+5sgJT3iF61zhuVb4zhW+a4XvWomlVx985AnW9t 37UpmcwRvXe6I6d1TjjmicYTiSevE1cFkvmkJlv6Vym8pj1/AUde9tM7+w8lRdXrak6nKS9Um2W63SGL0x2xiKsj7w9olANCf3 rii8KwofnkR6deueJ1jbd+9NpXM6T1TrimgcqMoeVNiQAJp47t V3yQsFsm4VFPd2FoGGHsuqRqPF1npU3adgnF8qt0blXRRfYN01 67YI0zdmG0NR1od+dgKJ53SBFR20os8nlVnd/ugTrG2PPJ5MZzVOVGUPKayIzAJJTQF/MP7MK2+RFwpkDQAAABShKOv/+M8TwUTOhKyYsQRXzMhKKrO687EnWFt3PZZcziqtiNwCSU0Bsc En1Hu8SBRc1gsAAACaBUVZv/aLE2gyZw3mbKEVLPbQynJ2dddj2OHmyxmZOSAx+kR6t0Dr4qmd HigMzroHAAAAzYKirF//xYlwMmcP5eyhnANdwbKcXd31+BOsh3bsSaQyEqNXpPfwtS6e2s FV2d0Q+i/gfNYAAADQJCjK+o1fnAgnc45QzoHmHGjOGV5xhleWs6uPPI6dd S+VFus9Qp2br3HyVHaOwuYOoOAajAAAANAsGpK1PZRzoDknljJ Zi/QegdbFVzu5KjtHaXNDQNYAAADQNBruWYcwU+ec4Vy6IOtEKi0x eEV6t1Dr5GucfJXdA4XBMAgAAAA0i4Zk7USLcRFkvSeRyshMPq nBK9Z7hDqXUOfywhHwAyMAAAA0iwZ71lnc1GjOheZl/dCOPcnljMoGKy2QwhyQmXxSo9cXjIGpewAAANAsqMs6ksoVTR0 m9Kwf3vlYcjmrdYa0jqDGHlTZYaUVglBwUAwAAAA0jYZk7Qrnn GgWM3VR1lt3PZ5KZ42eiMEdNrjDejeqc4WQcPK5V39GXiiQdav QaPUTU/Od3QMMysTUvEarb/WWayZMbIW2bAim0JCs3eGcC826wzksuKy3PbJ3OZOz+OMWf8zs j5l9MZMvGoqBEznRF4cz4IfRVUbhh1Gj1dPqLddMmNgKq+3YEE xhtUFZu8M5dzjrDmc9BVlv3713OZOzQQksVihhDcTReBqcIpW2 OJyBVu/ya6HNHMHQVlhtu4ZgCquUZR1N5TBHeyI5TzjrCWdxWe/Ys285k3MgKQeSssNJO5y0w4lwInMIXHyArjBUE23mCIa2wmrbN QRTWG1E1p5wzhPOudGsJ5x1l8naiSQdcNKJpDBrhxOZw28fJy8 UyLpVMFQTbeYIhrbCats1BFNYbUDWWTeKJ9+zXsFkvX85m3MiS Wcw6USSzmDKiSQjiczhd4CsaQpDNdFmjmBoK6y2XUMwhdVGZO1 BM5imK2SdyTmRpBNJOpEU9jecyIAL5tIWhmqizRzB0FZYbbuGY AqrDck6nPGEs14skaKs96UzOSeScCIJJ5J0wgknnAgn0mDMmra UaYJ4fZCqC8vuIt5bdyHjHLFpF0apKmuSrVfrrk1uhVXShgCXl dk4VhuWdcab93VR1suZHOZoBxx3QHF7IBam32wQim8jVsVF6to PoiYqd/Wqy4krVL2rTPTrFkIV1iDrNbRgq2RNLlmSzV5ry7fkU5OVv67j 5mzD+4pVyrKOpbLecAZPJOsr9Ky37963nMk5oLgDitmhmC0Qtf mjaHyZVvOsqb+H7of3GckXcCqyprJwI0xx3/assYW1NjJJk23+p+b9sPu0itUGZe2LFFKU9d7lTM4eiNoDUasv YvWFLb5wKJqi1QVza8m66uVBidR6VK0SKlegIWuWNXWDb7KsCy 1V1hZraMHKN0OTtno5FGVdq0Uql9NH1mV/a+0jlY21oRuc6aw2ImsfLuusL5L1R7KZ3Ap2BOPjy5mczRe2eM MWL2r2hEzuUCiapNW5QarutJV7ddWFJLt61RKqPoRW1JI1q/RLNBGShVWlsPmyJm9NKi1VKZrKdZoIFVnX2shVb9NQ1rX2OPK9 jOa7T6tYbUjWkYwvkvFHsv5o1h/Ny3rrrseW01mLJ2R2B40uxOhCDE44GI7T6qx71N8QFA1eWQKD3 mGN/rS1WuOb+CZroqFv37VanOQ9UEvWG0TdVqC4teksa5J7yRcCKlm lLOt4KuePZPyVsn5456OpdNbkRowuxOiE9Y6A3h5AwnH6nM+ai mqpr0xcWEZzq71xVGqi7l5dVdZ1lzeXdcq66r+VLVjWvk3Z4FW hIutKyJdvQitQaYi6sq664zBrJ9p8VqnLejnnj2YxXwei2UBB1 g/t2JNKZ0wu2OCE9I6A3u7X2f1IOEafK8XUemfUWpnkdq17mUXlP IS6+2e7yrpuURvXyk2fuscgWZNsFubuVhvNagOyzmKODkSzgWg GKsj6we27U+mM0QkZHHlZ23wIGqPPNRirGhbImqICyv5l1fieX ut2E9noYRDyoprORsyz3oRWWN1gWVNZ4f5ktZGeNWZqKJqFYtm qsg4YCrIO00XWJPteXYnX7WSRm522lMm6jKp3ldmhciHJ8k1zR OW/dZu1ls03oTVJDk2qug2pf6xuaCusrlvWaO3NXnkvoMBqI7KGCq Yuk/VyOmtxI2Y3YnLCRidkdELBSJwmwyB1DYtRtkKt5VXLp7gmfWDo gc51Z4NUtkVda6AVLUi8UdmyTYShrbDaDFmj1TbvRm9wprNKWd aJdA6O5+B4Dsknk8tfMHc5nbV6g1ZP0OJBLG7E7IZD0QR9fmAE lMFQTbTZsRgMbYVVcFp6boEAACAASURBVG6QFrHaoKyRSlk/tGPPcjpr84Zs3qDNG7R6glYPgkYTtJq6ByDCUE0AWdMEIOuWsE pd1ss5OJYtBIkVp+49tpzJOgJhhx91BMIOf9jhR8PxFK0OigEQ YagmgKxpApB1S1htqGeNaTqOp3BQzOPpTM4NR7G4oKgLikTiKX DBXNrCUE20mSMY2gqrbdcQTGG1EVkXNF0i622P7E1nc95g3BuM e5G4F4l7kFg0Qa8TOQGIMFQTbeYIhrbCats1BFNYXausg/FsNpc/kVMmm/OHEsTEk7Q7RSqgABOvq91+F9VmYiustmNDMIVVyrJOpnPBeJYY XNY79uzLZHN+NOlHE340GUCTgXAyngIXzKUvEBR0+kOMCwQFW7 3lmglDW6H9GoIpNE3WgXASwpOCwql4ClwwFwAAAJpGo7IOxbOh BJ6CrPdnsjmoIOtICoqk4ilwwVwAAABoGg3JuqDperIOp+IpcM FcAAAAaBpNkfW+ElmHkxAYswYAAICm0jRZw5EkXCprMBsEAAAA mgV1WacyOTSJJ5zMhZO5LHa4+fbd+zLZnD8U9wfjvmDcF4x7kV gsCeZZAwAAQNNoQs96++69y5msMxBxBiJ2P2rzoXYfGo4laXXB XAARhULBZiAKhaLVW66ZMLQV2G3XEEyBuqzjyzkoloXjOewUqX AsV7xgbjSxPC2zTUutEyLzmMA0xjdavUFwbhDawmaznU7nZh9N sT6cTiebzW71lmsmTGyF1XZsCKawSk3Wr//iBBzLaHzLxCTT+QvmIpHE9VHpN4OirwYEl3u5l3qW5AYXOOseb WGz2Yzb8qurq23mCCa2AtqODcEUKMv6d240vWRJEBNN5XY99gT r4Z2PQmj8y17+xW7OuY65M3dmTt+eFmns4HzWtIWJmmg/RzCxFdB2bAimQFHWr/3nb13B9IIpTkw0ldv12D+xHtqxJxCKXehaPNMxd+rW1Cc3xk9e HxOorTS5UgygEiZqov0cwcRWQNuxIZgCVVn//DfO4PKcPkpMNJnb9dg/sR7cvtsfjJ7tmDt9e+rkjfGPro18dHWYr7TQ5BqMgEqYqIn2cw QTWwFtx4ZgChRl/R8/+40DTk1rUGIiyezOR/fjsj59Z+azW5Mnr49/eHX4QyBresNETbSfI5jYCmg7NgRToCjrV9/9lQ1KjCsRYsKJzI49eVmfuTt7+vbUqZuTJ6+Pf3RtRKCygGGQZ vHzn/+8uQXW0gTxiX5eSnMrsAY2zRGb9mLLWoFWW5sE8oageeUZDUVZ H377uDUQH5EFiAknMjv27GM9uH1PIBQ737V4tmPu9J2Z07enTt 2apM8PjD+voFnFNqWcljxXVVkTN07lM7Z8J1ybrNdQ7ZbIuuxJ W761SaAiazrXn7lQlPWht9+3+GNDEh8xaDy9ffc+1kM79kBo7M te/qUe7sWupQtdi+fuzUv0TppM3dug902bybpsH2sbWa+BVvWsW1K HNQB61q2Cqqzfet/iiw2JvcTgsn5452NwOHF1RPrNkPjKoOjKgPCrPoHC6KHJQTFV3 z0FN1X94l91tbKOZ62uetlDKp+X5ClqrVarGiQvkJzKL+C1bqz nWZoLxQ5drc1bdf3C7arfKmo1YrNoY1mX/a31vq27AwKIUO9ZW/2xIYmXGFzWW3c9jkSStyfVtyZUNyeU18cV18fkaqufJhfMrdr2 5Mor212rrlbrLVVVFmt7CrT07V63ttSp9QW86p5Dk/2nriNqbd6yG3VvV/p9g14+lV8OaEhDsqay+2zaBmc6Dcg6EB+R+YelvkLQeHr7nn2s bY/sDUZT9+YN9+b0HbP6uzO6O9NarQOmyYmcfl4BSmGIsOpqaI132 3qKqlsT8mqsjYImqH8UtXz/afTbdy0FkEihlqw3iFq/HGz0866TRnvWte4lXwiohPoPjLZAfEwOjcoCozI/FvwHxu2794ZiqR6OpZtj6V4ydy2ZuxZNBleQJqdIpaK/+1nWVD7M1v+M62f9sq76L8lrr+wYNpdavxzQnKbIunKzoxu/wZkOVVm/c9wGJcaV8Jgcyic/G2THnn2h2HIf396LhWdj86xGD0qTiw8AWVdS9wv4/SPrukVt3Auv9csBzWl6z7rqOoBKqM+ztkOJCSUyoYTHFRCWoqz R2PKAwFlIv8Bh9oZpcg1GIOtK7k9Z11pCsaimQzJ1j85stKypr HB/0pisVUghRFnvR+PpQaGrkAGhy+yNvMocWaM19uH1y7qWGihqse 5nBklNSGi/g2Jqbfaq25n8NkWnr58yWdNtg9di/bJG673J6fzyW0gDsoaTE+pgUdZKOC/rR/ej8fSgyFWM0GXxRV5991fkhdJK1ihhhyFZrarOqhZSdZej8hSV q22arOkMldkgtTZvQ+1IvLGh3mRiK6BNkjVaY1+g+QdVa2lQ1l V71ris3cRYfFGayHqTYcRbjYmaaL9jMZjYCig4N0jraEzWhWEQ JTwGZF0VRliDiZoAsqYJQNatohFZJwqmHlfCoGddHUZYg4maAL KmCUDWrWINPzCOK+FxJQR61gyGiZpoP0cwsRXQdmwIptCwrPPd akzW24GsmQgTNdF+jmBiK6Dt2BBMYW2yHlOAnjWTYeJ1tdvvot pMbIXVdmwIprAKZH0folAo2AxEoVC0ess1E4a2ArvtGoIpAFkD AAAAAwCyBgAAAAYAZA0AAAAMAMgaAAAAGACQNQAAADAAIGsAAA BgAA3IGjs3SBVZF06RKnIBWQMAAMBG0BRZ78vL2l04pTV9TpEK qIShM3zbbHovQ1uB3XYNwRSaJOvYcn/hSjFC5wCQNb1hM/DYufY7cI6JrbDajg3BFFYbvfhApayxC+ayudZenr2Pb+8TOPoF DvpcKQZQCZuBZ6VYbbtTUjCxFdB2bAim0LCsVci4CimR9bZHHg 9Gk/cWjF1L5m6Ohc21snk2kyd8+G0ga5rCRE20nyOY2ApoOzYEU2iC rB/e+SgcTtyeVN+d0XXMGzoXTV2LJoM79Ao9rm4OqISJmmg/RzCxFdB2bAim0ARZP7h9NxSKfTMk/nZUfmtSdWdae3dGp3MgLx/5JXmhQNatgomaaD9HMLEV0HZsCKawRlkTL+v1g627/MHIxa6ly328b4bE347Kro/KNTbowGv/SV4okHWrYKIm2s8RTGwFtB0bgik0Qdbff2iHFw6fujV59u7cF9 2cy728L/v4CrP3ucPvkBcKZI02cvH1JlKmiVqXYye5TPvms2mO2LQXS7EV 6AZ5Q9C88oxm7bJWwris/+uD2z2B0F+vDJ28Pnb6u+kzd+fO3p2T6l3//vIR8kI3TdY/L2UTnrFqHciXE1fYTFlXCpp8eatYm6zXUO2WyJpuW5sEKrKmc/2ZSxNk/Q8/2ObyB/9wif2XrwY+vjZ68vrYyetjQrXtqRd+Sl7o5si68n1Dq3dSy2Vd qz4Ul28abd+zbkkd1gDoWbeKpsh6q8sfPHG+8w+X2H/+auCDK4MffD3IV1r++dnD5IW2Sta1lhM7BXVHBsgLrLxdtqSs/J9XQF4HKi+chPaTddkWq1xedf3CbeKjiDc29KtYG8t6bbvSRm9 wptOQrCcrZL19zz7W3/9gq8uH/PZsx+8vdP3hcu+fLvf98XIvV278/555hbxQ2sq6lhxr6Zj83jJfUCycRNAbIWvy/YQO+09dR1TdRHXbrlZLNXeDV6WWrOmwtUloSNbUd6VN2OBMp2F Zq4PjKmS8omeN/O7cvd9f6PrDJfYfL/f+j0tsjtz4/z59kLzQzR+zrlxeeZtE4lSeqOpfkkLW8Emwfhrq09Fkz2n023c tBZBs51qy3iCqtgJNtjYJjfasa91LvhBQyRpkjXWux8uGQX5/oft/fNHzp8t9f/6yn1Y9ayK1+l9oDWkSl9yfsqbPLrR+WVf9twy0tEU29OVX/X6zcU/XLJoi68rNjm78Bmc6jcqa6Gtc1v/4w+3uQOhPX/b/5auBv34z/OE3wx9cGeIrzDQZs66k0a9g962sabXnbJCs6xa1cRuhcureBj1 Rc2l6z7rqOoBKGpO1Ji9rdXCiIOvvP7TDC6MffTv6yY3xT29Of Hpr8pOb4/SZDVIJkPUapu61nE0YBiEvqumQtAKd2WhZU1nh/qRBWYewzjWm7OIRjD4kcubO7LmO+fP3Fs53Lp67tyDVu35Mj3n Wdfe9uj0pij4lX6dWIWuQ9frfylQOx6j1XbVVNCTryq1at13Q2 qLZHFnTamuTsH5Zo7U3e+W9gAINy1pDkHUyi58bJBCKXe7jf9U v+HpQdGVQ9PWgSGH2PnvobfJCaXJQDHVZE4sieS4qtwuF1PIjx WLXBhMPdKYyG6TqRw7aYJsSb2yoN5nYCmiTZI1W27z0/6BqLY3LOlToX0eS2R179uNn3bsxprg5rrw1ocKisUEHflpno9P kcPP78M3BRE2037EYTGwFFJwbpHWsVdahoqy3PvJ4MJK8O6fvm NPfmzdg0TmDjDjrHhN38vXDRE0AWdMEIOtWsRZZq/HgssauFNPDsbA51kKMbpQR57Nm4k6+fpioCSBrmgBk3SoaPNw8 REwYkzV+DUa+gxizN3zo7ffJC6WDrO9PmKiJ9nMEE1sBbceGYA pNknU8PSB0DQhdA0L8srlmbwRc1ou2MFET7ecIJrYC2o4NwRSa JutBTNYCIGsGwMTrarffRbWZ2Aqr7dgQTGG1IVlrQsSEk9kdjx aGQQSOfr6jj2fHYvKAYRD6olAo2AxEoVC0ess1E4a2ArvtGoIp NEHW23fvC8WW2RxrD8fSvWTuWjJ3LZmN7tDBN98jLxTIGgAAAC jSkKyLU/c0oUlNKILJetvuvcFo6t68oWNOf2dWd2dGe2dWp3MiL71xlLxQ IGsAAACgSBNkvfWRx5FI8taU5taE6sa4Ejs6BlwwFwAAAJpIE2 SNHcF4bVh6dUhyZUh0ZVD0zZBYZfE/9+rPyAsFsgYAAACKNEHWD+3YA6GxL/v4l3p5X/RwvujhXGJzFSbPT2hzbhAAAABgOk2Q9YPbdweCUexke+c65s91 zJ+7tyA1uJ85+CZ5oUDWAAAAQJEmyPqH2x7xB6Nn7sx+/t3M6dvTp29Pn7kzK9U5/50ep0gFVMLQSWNtNmOMoa3AbruGYArUZe2Ak1OaEDGRZHbno/vx81l/dnv6s1tTp25Nnro1dfr2tETn+PFLb5AXCmTdKtgMPByj/Y7FYGIrrLZjQzCF1fX3rHFZ35o6hct68rPbU2Kt48cvvk5eKJB 1q2Az8EDn1bY7ypmJrYC2Y0MwhabI+hE/EimMgZy+PX36uxnQs6YzTNRE+zmCia2AtmNDMIUmyBobs8Z+Wj x7d+7s3bmzHfNSvQuMWdMWJmqi/RzBxFZA27EhmEITZI1d1utSL/eLHs7Fbs7Fbs7FHo7c6H7mlbfICwWybhVM1ET7OYKJrYC2Y0Mw hSbI+qEdj8Jo/JtB8deDoq8HhFiUFt+zh98hLxTIulUwURPt5wgmtgLajg3BFBq SdfVTpD686zEknLgxoboxprg+KseitkEvMOQajHVpyVVINvRJK zVBfq1SOlyHZdMcsWkvlk3hGvM0hLwhaF55RtMEWW975PFgNHl 3Tn9nRvvdjPa7ae13M1qdA3np9V+QF7o5sia/tDnFEppeq9Y+KVETdTcLTfSxNlmvoeYtkXXZk9Jhg9eCiqzpXH/m0gRZb9+9NxRN9SxZupbMXYsmLAbanCJ1/btB28u6bjXosO+1fc+6JXVYA6Bn3SoakzXJ+az7+I6+/MUHerk2+lx8gFzWVXvcZQuJ91Z9LxaMVrUTWrmcuD75k9b6TrD OXaKgCSqmXv/TNQWKHbpam7rq+oXbVZt7owcl2ljWZX+p7GVVlwCINEHWxGsw9 mOh02W9SDRX9TbJrl7rbVRVEORPUbdWVNZZM0RZU/k8oMP+U9cR5K1JvYEq/b5BL7+WrOmwtUloSNa13lTkH6g03wKtogmzQfBrMIrcgyL3gMg 9IHQNiFxmX/TwO3SRdS0fla2G1niXkNxFXIHKQ6ouJ3nSuqutjVo961ofS3TY eRr99l1LASRSqCXrDaKqrOmwqclptGdd617yhYBKminrAZErf4 1zl9nHgJ41WvEdrZY3yd9JbSNrYg0radazr431y7rqv5WvkfiJ taGvuuqcnI17umbRFFlXfWvR4W1GZ5om636hs1/gxEeu+Q6Tl6Zj1mjp3li2kMSbJG+j9pP1xj31mtkgWdctauNee +XUvQ16oubS9J511XUAlTRB1tgPjL1cG5tj7VmydC9ZupcsRjd Kz9kgKOluTL73/v/tvfl3G9eZoM2/4pslM4ltLZZESaZ7fnV30tM57p75PNMnne54X2LLjuUlVmLTdh In6sn52nHPdLTZjuUl2jeKEneCBEGQ4CaKOwESIECABAliXwsr Vw+/HwoEi6iqi1vABVC3+D7nPTzERdXFRd2qBxcXVfWK7Ub0yjqrWv w3WHpKMA2Croo4+OfkyIpiyxpngd0JAVmzCXPv9Nlu987e6rHc 0plv9VgsS2GZJMwVM2PWQYs53JY6FhP8H60D9I6OaAY+YpdjiC 0vh4NHkqz5mzpnpzDioimNrAVnBmRI4bJm8jrKAAKy3nPwaDi2 fKN75rrWeEUzfaVj6qpm2rQol4S5iGOAW8h3t5hbBXdBxGHGLx czPuJF+S0UfcMY0HihM87ZIGKbOufGFNzyxfYmjb3AEJI1I3Jc yPyDqrzgy1o0+QCbMPdSu/5i2+SfVeN/bh2/0Do+bd9FCXOp271o1ITyrsWgsRcYuDdI+SByI6fKAJP8qmnkfO Pw+fr75+vvn2+4b7B5dk/CXOpMQaMmQNYyAWRdLqTJ2hjmRoy93Jy9RerndwY+u9P/aW0fG5PWXZQwlzpT0KgJkLVMAFmXC4n3BglzI31vEDb5wNmanj O3dKdv6k7f1J2+1QPJB+QMjZpQniNo7AVGiR1BC5iyfvGN6oVA qmM6xI1oan1/ZVXFd/cc8IVip27qTt3o/uP1rj/e6D59UzduXoK0XrKFRk0ozxE09gKjxI6gBVxZH69eCKTUhiA3d sr6Rvcf07LuOnWze9y8BAlzZQuNebWVl1Sbxl7YVGJH0MImnqx fOP6e3Z9s0/u5EU2t76usqvjunoO+cGx7DuSm7vQt3bgFRtbyxWAw1FOIwWAo 95YjCaW9UK+4jqAFSbJWTfq4waTW9x2qqvje3oP+cPzTO32f1v adu9177nbvudq+iVmYswYAACAGrqxff8/uS6omfNxgkuv7DlWlzwY533D/fP39L+oGv6gb/KL+vsHqhoS5AAAApJA4svZzIz2yTifMbR3/pnX8m5YxNiBhLgAAAEGwZV1tD6TaDUFupH9gfOjAkVBs+Wqn8a pm+krHFBumReUkzAUAACg7mLLOmTB3paZntkZnuaUz39KZb+ks 5qWwTBLmAgAAKABMWf/0rQ8doZVuc4wb6XuD7Dv0SCSxWnfPfvee/a78bpEKAACgADBl/crbHzrDa73WJDfiK98eOPIXFfsOVTGJ1abhpUZZJh8AAABQALi y/vmvXJH1/vllbqRlnZ2DcdTVPOqa88ZlktYL4EPpGb4KO72X0l6oV1xH0AK mrI+982sXs37PvsKNxOr/PXDkv6Rl3Trmbh1zt4y5W0ZdLWOuedkkzAX41FN47ZzyLpyjsR c2ldgRtLCJK+vfuKPrgwur3Eis/t+DRzmybhlzsePrllHXPIysZUw9hXel2FTcLSlo7AVGiR1BC5i yfvWd37ijG4OLa9zYIWs2tXnT8BIbc54YzFnLFho1oTxH0NgLj BI7ghYIyJr9gbFxyFE/uJA+J+SeHc4GkTM0akJ5jqCxFxgldgQtEJD13kOPRBKrd/rnavtsNb3WGp2lpmdWPglzAT40akJ5jqCxFxgldgQtEJD1VsJc 8w2t6ZrWeK1z+lqncWYxKJOEuQAfGjWhPEfQ2AuMEjuCFgjI+q GHD4eiqctqw6V2/YW2iQuqiYttk9N2v8wT5uaRCIrG3FGCCGoC8e7EnirlBimZI0r 2pvi9QEV6b3RHyLzxVENA1mzC3K+bR79sGjnfMHS+YejLxmHDn FcmCXPf3gm3PI+qMAtlTpYm0I4Qe6rEWslP1nL+SOb2gvwdnQF H1rS8F7ogIOt0wty79z67M/Bpbf+ntf2f3RmYtLplkjA3a7/JPJTzYVxs8EfWYsde6Y9JZY+sKdq1YGRdLgjIeithbu+ZWz1nb urO3NSdremVT8JcHFlnDS0zJhIsF6xHbJWs+gsf3RMBU9ZiH2y FfODlDeaATnALI94afy3uP0Ud8GZ6gS7B4Y+sMQ8KRAnAhYCsv 7vngC8cP31Td/pG96kbXadudJ+RU8LcnKIRPLYF18pjFUQD+E+VDBxZi7WzXO3P 6QjERykj5e3w/V6kt8mVtZjRZIgkWeMcFCXb4LRDUtanbupO3eg6daPrtJwS5oo dCYI7BHogJvgszir88vKSU9Z5fPAUG6nfvsUUkPNtinUcccRG1 nLYQxBIHVmLPYsuBPgQkTVnGoSdCbnVI5+EuZif7VybI3YyqVK mV9Z8EOUloHBZCz4UfI/cZ4k0XhDENIgcdhIxiMhacBcq5e5EI2TmrP2RxGd3B9gfGM/d7jtX2z8x65LnnDXD25OyJJVzFcxxAdWyxnyqlO+lSLLOWVXx3 uNuljWifjm/9/JC5myQAJP8smn4y8bh8w1DX9Tf/6JhyGDzyCRhbjHMK9Xv6PaUnt0pa7ESzKqII3Y2iBz2EATFljX OArsTIudZHw5GUxfbJi+0TV5QTVxQTfy5dXza7pNJwlyxgZLgo Yu/kyHqEVwg6yUE21YyxM6zFvseSp2s+RtfbLOL2bwE3STpbHf5UL isGfHNzn8WyEDiCsYDR0Kx5Wta07VO41XNNBumxaBMEuaKmYi7 32RpGnNEgLlfCr4Ef5lSQuOFzjhng4j1Mn7vMCI7RjGgsRcYQr JmhDYvLR9X5YLEjZwOHg3HV2732W73Wmt6Z2t6Zmt6rRYnJMwV Rg77Io2aUN61GDT2AgP3BikfRG6R+kgksdpwf7H+/mL94AIbVncUbpHKIoehdBY0agJkLRNA1uWC0P2sk2vpBIwjTjb mvJB8YBu5fb+jURMga5kAsi4XxDLFqMY9qnFP61bM+xKQ1ku20 KgJ5TmCxl5glNgRtEBG1tHUetuEt23Cq5rwqsY9qgmP3ZeAhLm yhUZNKM8RNPYCo8SOoAVCsk6utU14VRMednytGvfYYWQtY2jMq 628pNo09sKmEjuCFjZJTYO0jrtbx9zc7OYwZy1bDAZDPYUYDIZ ybzmSUNoL9YrrCFogIGv2B8am4aXGIUf6nJD7izY4GwQAAIAcB GTNJsy9OzB/p3+OPdv6dp9t1hmBhLkAAACkICDrPQePhuMrN3WWG10z7HWM17 WmGQckzAUAACAGAVlzE+ZebJ+82DZ5sX3SKPuEuQAAABRBQNZs wtxvWsa+ah79snH4y8bhr5pGpmSTMBcAAEABEJA1mzD3T3WDbM 7cz+4MfH73nl42CXMBAAAUAAFZswlzz93uyySLOXu7Tz7JBwA+ lJ40prAzxijthXrFdQQtEJB1OgfjrZ7TN3WnbnSfuqk7c6tnwu KUSVovgE89hZdjKO9aDBp7YVOJHUELm6QT5nafutl9+pZOPglz AT71FF7ovKm4q5xp7AVGiR1BC0RkvTUNcnsrZ25NL4ys5QyNml CeI2jsBUaJHUELBGTNJsz9vO4e+wPjp7X9n94ZmIQ5axlDoyaU 5wgae4FRYkfQAgFZbyXMHfmyaeR84/D5hqHzjcPySZgL8KFRE8pzBI29wCixI2iBgKz5CXMvqCbkkzAX 4EOjJpTnCBp7gVFiR9ACAVmzCXOvd81c15qudRrZtLnySZhbDG jMS8KlXjy7uWCh1MSmxdg+JXNEyTpXUNZ5bFXBvLTFy0yE7gja Dw05Q0DWbMLc2v652j7b7T4reyMnizMik4S5fOnk3I9z7nC075 FcTWS9l5xGyJlSskiayE/WebSkXLJG75liTwl+jhJvKhccWdN+gMgTArJmE+Y2DjkahhwN9 xfZkOEtUvF3oF0l6yzEjCD2rKDr5SPrPJDhyFpsq/LLS9B4GFmXCyKyrmKSay1j7uYxdzObNnfUNSe/5AOIgQni67/gYiU+PIhTJFkjFisczAEdvzcF2yPY41lP4XwJKwRMWYttVcEGk 28lD/yRdVan8NsvdugVq+mUQ0DW6YS5E17V+HbIMAcjpmj4S6IPfhr3 LTFZi70XHFkXe5vkdAT6YwOnr/mi4S9DEBxZ4zebERlnEEeSrHN+wDBKOaZKABlZR1Pr7ZM+btj9 yZfkLWv8IQx/Gdp3Jkk/baGPIsENUq6RNbphOaUgJusikbMXcEyHU04WqSNrsWfRhQAfIr J+NJpa7zAEOgwBtd7PxoI/+dKb76MrpUjWWQMW2ncsviZyfj6JLcYdQxV1ZFe4rAUf8tucNV Al0nhBcGQt1kJ0ywVrIwURWQvuKsXe4LRDQtaHH42m1jumgmyo DQG1IbAQUI6s+baifZfin4cgtiT+RstZWCBFknXOqorX18RP3a NI1oj6aT+4igfIWqCEb+esh7TvT4hT97JAH/859UGQEkyDoKsiTjHOs8bpnQIptqxxFtid7F5ZM3h7edb/mAe8zMmSteB3UgZpB/Q31rLLmv+5i9/XJetixKVJkr6v8N87uncKpHBZM+Kbnf8skIG8rFlfUyFrRnzP5 pZn/c/Qv2PReKEzztkgYp83OT+nuWtx/ymq9WjsBYaQrBmhzVvsDU47RZF1x1RwIZCSm6yBDDRqQnnXYtD YCwzcG6R8gKx3IzRqAmQtE0DW5QJkvRuhURMga5kAsi4XIOvdC I2aUJ4jaOwFRokdQQvEZK2ZDoGsaYFGTSjPETT2AqPEjqAFMfG BswAAIABJREFUkrLm+hpkLWdozKutvKTaNPbCphI7ghY2yco64 2uQtZwxGAz1FGIwGMq95UhCaS/UK64jaIG8rNkAWQMAABCkWLJeBFkDAACQg4SsKx+NptY1U0HNV FAznQ6QNQAAAEGIyLoqc4tU+IERAACgGBCSdXKNzTnAvZ+13DL FAAAA0AsBWe879AiTXGsZdbeOuVXjHjbsvoTccjACAADQCwFZ7 z14NJJYrRtcbLjvaBxaahx2Ng4t2Tyx516TV3ZzgEubpqu+pe1 uUysVUd/S1qbpKvc2Iw9dvaDgjqACArJ+6OHDodjyrV7r7T5bbd9cbf98b d+cxRl5+pV30JWCrMtFY2u7ru9eNBbboIRoLKbru9fY2l7uLUc S6nphQ6EdQQsEZP3AvkPBaOqS2nBFM32103hVa7raaTQtBv7pp TfRlYKsy0VdsyoWi6+vrycoYX19PRaL1zWryr3lSEJdLyQU2hG 0QEDW391z0B9JnG8Y+qpp5Ovm0a9bxr5qHjXMeX/03M/QlYKsy8XdptaNjY1yH/jS2NjYuNvUWu4tRxIaeyGhxI6gBQKy/s8PPewNxU7f6j1b03fudt+5231navrGzUtPPPkyulKQdbmgURP KcwSNvZBQYkfQAgFZ/6cH93uC0U8udfzrZc3/vtL5r5c1f7ioHjLa/+7HL6ArBVmXCxo1oTxH0NgLCSV2BC0QkPV3HtjnDjC//6aVjf/1dcvJL5sG9NYf/v0z6EpB1uWCRk0ozxE09kJCiR1BCwRk/R+/t9cdYH53vuG3XzT89k/1H31+99fnavvHLX/9xJPoSne5rMuY3IRGTSjPETT2QkKJHUELZGTt8kd+96eG33x25 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 es7W9J693XempnfMvPTET36KrrT0Z4PgDH7LIuusyQ35yDpD8U bWLD5fWhOCgkgo0RFyG1mz7MKOoAVil5t/2TTyVcvY1y1jX7eOf90yJufLzQWnHQSfFVsmZ7XoFbPK0e0RW1 JS27KQoawTW8M6QUEklOgIeco6sfs6ghaI3MipMhhNXe00Xu+a ud5lvtFlvtFlnnGEfvLSW+hKQdb8Z3ezrNEozxGylTUa5XUELR C5ReqRcHy17t5C/eBi3eBi/eBi/eCi1RV95pgsbpGKnqrO+ZBBDoEx60HMt/AnQxBVCUoZvzADjZpQniNo7IWEEjuCFsgkH2CSay1j7tZxj2rc 0zruaR33zPsSz/1MLskHsn6Z4T+LeMgI+VTMj+hXySrnKjhL02jvi9WDfhdcaNSE 8hxBYy8klNgRtEAmrVc0tZ5JlcumOV8IJGlJ6yV1DqHY9ZTgdW nUhPIcQWMvJJTYEbRAQtaVVbHljU5TpNMY1m7FYnD5xeMUJMwl aNiyyDq/F6VRE8pzBI29kFBiR9ACvqxd0fV7C6vC2c1jyxtaU0Q7w2hNkb SsA6kXQNbFB2RNLzT2QkKJHUELUmXN9fWOaRCNMdxpDGtNEa0p 0mkKLwRStEyD7EKoSyilyGxS1PVCQqEdQQt5yDrj68wPjI9EU+ vter/aEOiYDmmmQx1TQbs/+bxsfmAEsmhUqXV99+LxRP6ZU0tLPJ7Q9d1rVKnLveVIQl0vbC i0I2iBgKz3HDjKJNeax9yt4562SV+b3q+a9M17E8++9gt0pSDr MtLQ2l7XrLrb1EpF1DWrGpSYUZuuXlBwR1ABAVk/9PDhSHy1fnCxcXipedTVPOZqHnXZPLFnXj2BrhRkDQAAgEl+sm YjLesH91eGYss1vbY7/fN1gwsN9x0N9x1Wd/TpV2RxUQwAAIACICDrB/YdCkZT1zpNN7stNb3W2r65O/3zVhfz1Cs/R1cKsgYAAMCEgKy/t/dggElebDdc0Uxf187c7LbU9FgtzsiTL+c4qwxkDQAAgAkBWX93 z4EAk/ymdeJim/5Kx/Q1relGt8WyFH7ypzK9kRMAAAB1EJP1181jF1STl9oNVzXG611m 81L4JyBrAAAAQpAbWbeMX1BNXlJPZWQNI2sAAABSkJuzbtNfUk 9d0RjZaWuYswYAACAIsbNBrmqM17UzN7rNt3Szt3tts3A2CAAA ADlInWe9UtNjvd1rq+2buzNgr7u3YHVHn5ZH8gEAAAAFQEDWew 4ciSRW6wcXG+47GoaWGoedTSOuOW/82ddOoCsFWQMAAGBCQNbpTDHjnpYxd8u4p3Xco5rw2v1J+WSKA QAAoB0CsmZvkao2BNoNATUbU8GFQOqF199FVwqyBgAAwISErLe SD3Qaw+kwRWjJFAMAAEAFBGTNZorpNke7ZphMOEIrL76RQ9YbG xs4rw0AAAAY7a6NjY2ci+WWtc4S01li3ZZotyXabY46Qisv5ZI 1s+VrCAgICAh04Jhagqx1s3HdbFxnieGMrFk2AQAAgFzg6BRL1 t3maLclmh5fm6OO0ErOOWsAAACALLnOBlne6DRFtKYIO2GtnYk sBpdzJswFAAAAyII+zzp96l7HVJDNca6ZDi0EUjkT5gIAAABkQ V/BmL4oRjXhbdf72w2BNr3f7k/mTJgLAAAAkAUl64cePhxJrNbfX2wcWWoec7eMu1vG3HPeeM6Eu QAAAABZMG7kxN7C6f5Cw5CjYchh8+ROmAsAAACQ5dV3fuNi1gf sKwP2FcFbpC5f087c0M3W9Npq++fvDNitrmjOW6QCAAAAZEHJ+ nt7DwaZ1CX11JVO4/Uu803dbE2vzeJiciYfAAAAAMiCkjWb1uvPqslL7YYrGiM7xLY4 IznTegEAAABkyS3rb1rGL7bpL3dMXe00Xe+24CTMBQAAAMjClX XG1ztH1q0TF9v0lzumM7ImMrKu4FF4nQAAAEolS9Zs7Jyzbjdc 7pi+0mlip61xEubiAHYGAADAByVr9myQq52m613mGzrLrR7r7b 45nIS5OAjKmi3MGmgLDr35o3J+hYhKuC+EqFysqfBJAwBAiUHJ +sH9laH4Sk2v7XbfXG3//J17C3WDC1ZP7oS5OIjJmu9N/v+CyyCUyq8E8UKCC+M0HgAAoHigZJ1OmHt/sWHI0TC81DjibBrFSpjLwr9tK/dZwTlrhKmZXOrELJdaCb8lgsuU/Za4EBAQlIagc/gIyjqelTC3ddzTOuFVTXjbJn04CXOZrcxeiNu2IqZBuA/xpzsQ5YVUwm+Y4DKlvwcuAADKANPXKFlnEuaqp4IdbEyHFgklz MWUNc6KefhXqqxxFgAAAMgDTF8jZb2VMHc72ByMJBLmgqwBAAA YIrLezhTDCZy0XqRkzYjMP2QVis1N5/ebIWLGA0wNAABxiMlaZ2ZzMMZ0szGdJbYUzp0wl6CsmVyn7jE7 PSs2MZ1VSc5PBf4rijUPAACgEIjLOp0wdylMZmRNkJI5FGQNAA BxyE2DzEhOmKtIWYOpAQAoBiR+YGQT5holJ8wFWQMAAGBCQNZ5 J8wtsawBAADohYCs806YC7IGAADABFPWx1hZzy9zI77ybUEJc0 HWAAAAmGDL+teuyFr/XIob8ZVvDxxJJ8xdrumz3RmY35EwN9eNnEDWAAAAmGDK+pWf/8oZXuuzJbkRX/n2wJG/yCTMNd3UWWr6rLX9c5gJc0HWAAAAmODK+u0Pl8KrPZY4N+LL3x 448hcV39t7MMCkLqYT5s7c1Flqeq0WV+7kAyBrAAAATDBl/dO3PnQEV7pMDDdiyxsPH350KwejavJiOmGu6YbOYnHmTusFsgY AAMAEU9Yvvfn+QiDVMRXiRjS1vr9yS9Zft4xfaNNfUk9d7TRe7 zbjJMwFWQMAAGCCKesXj1fb/cm2ST83oqn1/ZVVWyPr1okLbfpLHdMZWcPIWraYZiwabW/t3WaKQqPtNc1Yyr3lAKBsYMr6hePvzfsSreNebjDJtX2Hqtg56 +TFdv2ljunMtDVOwlyQdblwLPl9QcoyIfiCjNXuLveWA4CysYk p69ffm/cmWsc83EjL+oF9h4LR1NVO4/WumRs6862e2dt9NpyEuSDrcuFY8pfbvfkAsgZ2M5vSRtYebqRl/eD+ylBspabHervPVts/d+eeHTNhLsi6XICsAYA6NrFlbfclVBNebjDJtX2VVVsJcwclJ8 wFWZcLkDUAUMemlB8Y2yf97ZP+9kkfG+kfGNMJc9nJkXEJCXNB 1uUCZA0A1LGJKes3qhcCSbUhoNZnYutskHTCXH1AbQh2sEEuYS 5QDEDWAEAdm5LOszYEOwyBTGzJmk2Ya4xsh4lxBGWXfEASYim7 MNcl3h6yCMq6oqKCX5JBsBwhVrFlpJaDrAtH/jskgAO+rBcDKc1UsCMTGVlvZ4phg2jC3MKp2AnmKgW+YiGrF6k qLlmyFjOy4ENuuZhbxZaR+j++rAU3FC2SKvZuKWlFwZyigocPz jGFyFMqqVysbWKFikSarKdDmqkgGx1TwYysH40tf6uzxLmxFF5 96c330ZWWTNaIhzirFPiKMqmKC+bImv+s4IgYs0RqOR9FyrqCl 7UZvWTeL4GzmKCRBR9yy3HcWsj/eRQqkk1psg5qhEbWW7Ke3Q6KZJ21j/JH4ll7MH+f5teQVY9Yq3LWw68E54jKya6SteBmlA+ZRvLLETuD 4PKIdQUXQ7Qnj9Zilkgtz9k2KnqZCJsSp0E0W6ZWb8v68KOxlW 91swlu0CJrwf046whBLy9YklOmODVjtlawfjRSZV0hNAcitaRc ss65WHkRVFXOnQHx1nB20ZztkdRaSSVFknXOxRTAZh5z1oaA2s A5G4ReWYs9heNKhsSOm7PNOK3NA0my5pbLWdaCkNpixQPfp5iy RleO2R70U2WUNaW9TIRN6bJWGwJqg7+dIlkj+lXwWYSsxZaXei CJHVpiLUG8eh7gyzqrkL8MfonUcj6FjKzleQwLtlCsqfj7WNZO Ium9F/7q6BKp5TnbJv9eJsWmVFlvDatZWe+jQtaC//Mf8ssxl0evlUeJmKwRry4J/FP3CJaArPmIffaLLSz4f1YJf7HCZZ3zQABZl4BNKbLOzIG066k aWYs9JCtrpoDdTuxhGWUtZswKkVmRYvxPStayPYaJj6wFd6QCZ U22pHiylm0vk2LXyZoR3+n5vY6zLs5ARpKsEYOsnC3HROw8axb BwiyfZpXwJSu4TB7lhctatscwYq/IKXH+jiG4N4rtovitkvrJUYz/cQpl28sE2Y2yZoT26ZyHB3p5hGHxSxCHHLfyrFcXaycC5V1ujj 6MuUjaUEUFvVeIdTR3JxHcZ/iFmLIW3FAVPHK2UKzBhZQjGi/zXibIpoTLzZNqQ4A+WQN8lCdrAFA8mxJlrdb7QdbUA7IGAOrYl C7r9q0AWdMKyBoAqGMzL1m3TfraMvezBllTB8gaAKhjE2S9CwF ZAwB1bIKsdyGQ3RwAqGMTZL0LCQTCS74IdREIhMu95QCgbJCQt bzvZw0AAKAAiMi6Kra80WWOsdFtjnWbY47QykvyyBQDAACgAIj JutMY4cZicPmF4++hKwVZAwAAYEJA1mx28zZ9oE0faN8Kuz/5/M9+ia4UZA0AAIAJAVnvOXA0klhrHHY2DjsbR5yNI66mEdecN/7MqyfQlYKsAQAAMCEg6wf3Hw7FVm72WG/1WG/12mp6bTV9cxZn5MmfvoWuFGQNAACASUGyTq7vr6yq+N7egwEm+ WfV5J/b9Bfa9BfbDRfVU8aFwD+8cBxdKci6XBgMhnoKMRgM5d5yAFA2C pE1k1zbX1lV8Z8fetgXjp+93X+uduDTO/c+uzv4ed19vdXz908fQ1cKsi4X9fX1S0tLpb6spTCWlpbq6+vL veUAoGxsFi7r7zywzxOMfnxR/YdLHZ9c1vzr1c7/c61rdMbx3//pJXSlIOtyUV9fT92W39zcBFkDuxkCsv4P393j8kd++3n9775oO Hm+6Z+/bP79161D0/a//Yfn0ZWCrMsFyBoAqEOSrDt4st5XWVXx7/7Tg0ve0Punbn1wuubDs7W//vTuR5/X39Pbfvj3z6IrBVmXC5A1AFCHZFmzmQe4I+v/5zsPODzBX/zva+/+n+vv/fHm+6dv/eps7cCE9W/+59PoSkHW5QJkDQDUkYes0/kHMmeDsLI+8ckV1tfVf7z5wemagYnZv/kfT6ErBVmXC5A1AFCHtDlrvZ/r6/R51jtG1v924/1Ttz48cxtG1vnx9ttvl+BVBGWd9dJv8xB8SrD+PNZFV8iArAtA qQlkdxsSf2D0szkYWV+nZb1jzvrM7V+du/PRZ3X39LYf/v0z6EpLI2vB41+SEwkKNGdVZZF1TlEynIbxJYtYGF0uWKfYumh Z89diSwrv/RKAKdO8nStpRbH05Ijs5ohk5FLXlZrdvIKXvh2xMO3kcTZIOgy BtKy3zwb5U8PJLxr/+XzT//qq5f6U/fEfPYeulBZZE0Sess750lKfwnwXYj4VXF2SrMU+WiQ1rzQgdCO 4ZN4vgbMYQpRZVfEli/+6Yutm2Ty/FXO+Or1IlrUhLevtaZD/+MA+dzD6LxfVH1/q+MNlzSdXOv/1qlY+51nnPFwFv6pnyrMeIr7XC67OfUqwBv5DdMuJoGxZ59yG6 A4tMWKyzlInYpTKrUdsXcHFEO0h8pSkbwzod8QvwTQ7eqPRhXR ZBzLj62hqfX/lo+krGM/c7j9bm76I8dO7g5NW9/986hV0pXKQteCBLSjfvFcXW15wdVpkjXYcjgfFtolYSzBljdjC iEK5yVrQRGg9IRZTnqzzG9fvVlkHtmXN3hvkm9aJzO1BLrTrjf bAPzz/OrrSkslaEAZ7ohPTvGKro1fJuW4xkCRrdJNwGoyWI0FZIz5UEJ 8fZTQ1I8WnmLJGV47ZHsynck4x5xzVIqYyxEoQzUC8Iu2mZvKT tT4daVk/uL8yFFu5qZu9xbnxnsUZ+Yk87rqHGFvlIWscy0iSdc7Pj2JQXl nndGV+shYcxeccWcvB1Fn/Fy7rLGERkTW6EpyXwJ/WQJQIej/nyFoBpmakyNruT7Zzsgu0Z2S958CRSGK1gb2fdfqW1k6bN/bMq++gKwVZ82uTm6xztkeqrHF8mvfImr+u/GXNHwkWKGv0NAhOkySV4zwruEzOkS/BaRCQdVrWe9lMMZP+tkl/GydTzHPyyBRDUNaYQ0JMWQvWJn9Z42wc/ImjnOtmIP4DI+K1SgbxkbWgxQqXdc4apMpakppz1oBuszJMzRC R9b5DVdHUhmY6rJFlDkb8wxUtZfwxWh6yFpwGKZ5KxM6zzppJQ Lg158JiyyBeK6skC+Kn7snK1FklOSXOlzLfy2KFUluFbqqkRqL bgO9fnArz+KCSORJkHUi2GwLciKbW9x9+NJ0wV2titDPRrq1wh FZelEd2cxzJ5vQOgzRaTseJLZ/1P39JSe8UH+Vdbi62zdGyFuzQkoE575y1AFfBWQ8Fl+FXi2gPf 04GsQrOwmLLIF6L/64RLUEYmb+VaBc3OVnPMF0z0S5zrNsc6zLH5CNrgI/yZA0AiifPU/cMAXVG1vsOPRJNbWiMkU4TwypbOxN1BFdePA6ylikgawCgDgKy 3nvwkWhqvV0fUE+F2JlrzXR4MSCXOWuAD8gaAKiDgKz3HDjKJN daxjyqCZ8MzwYB+ICsAYA6CMj6oYePRBKr9fcdjcPO5lF3y5in Zcwz7008+9ov0JWCrMsFyBoAqEPSqXvCsn5wf2U4vnK7b+7OgL 1ucLH+vqN+aMnmiT19TBYXxQB8ILs5AFDHprTzrP0Csn5gX2Uo tny9y3xTN3ur13a7b662f37WxTz1ys/RlYKsy4XBYKinEIPBUO4tBwBlg4isDwWjqcsd01c6Tde0Mze6L Td7rBZn5MmXc5y7CrIGAADAhICsv7f3YIBJXWjXX1JPXe6Yvtp put5lNi+FZXIjJwAAAAUgVdZcX3Nlnfxz2+SFdsNF9dRlzfQ17 YzZAbIGAAAgRh6yzih758i6TX+x3XBJPXVZYwRZAwAAkEWarCf 925G5kRM7Z32pY+pyx/QVjfGqduZ6twWmQQAAAAhCQtb7K0Ox5Wvametd5hvdFvacEPiB EQAAgCAEZP3gw4fD8ZWaXtvtvrnb/fO1A/Y79+xWVxRO3QMAACBF3nPW6ezmh7cyxbCXwzQMLbEpY2ye2DOv nkBXCrIuF3CeNQBQBwFZ7z14lEmuNY95WsY8rePe1nFv64R33p d89jW4N4hMqYcrGAGANjYLl/W+Q+m77rUbguqtWAiknn/9XXSlIOtyUQ/3BgEA2iAi66r0/axlmdYL4AOyBgDqICBrNlNMJqFXl1leab0APiBrOXDq9GlJUe7 2AmWGmKy7LXFuOMKrL70JspYpIGs5cOr06QQ2IGuAiKwfjS1/q7PEdZa4bjaum43rLPGl8OpLb76PrhRkXS5A1nKAlXVds1owGl UaVUeXpqunt/9eyWRdpJSytGeqlQlEZT27HYqUNWYO7DxSZZc4u7aYrAVzhPOT f+NkBBdLHJ53NnEFy3pkwsjGqN40bjCPG8z6aYvJYrPNLziWnE PDw3xZY6brlmpJkLWcwZf1gj+p1vvVYrLuZkfWWyEfWb+9E255 HlURXKzAVQpBUNb87SPYKpxtyBc0/rpioGUt2NpMYc43UhayZD1umDGYZo1mm9FsM8/Oz9sXnU6Xz+eb1BsER9Y4BgRZK4lCR9aVmTlrc4wbjvCKTOasx cRReFUFLlbgKoXAlzVfapiCw2m5mDElvWtly3rcMDNlslps9rn 5xbn5xYXFJbfb4/f7g8HgjNmMljX7TwWHTDmikL8us9OqgoP3PApxvgEAOOQra1/7pG+HrLUmRps5IUROZ4OIOQLHIFnjccRAUmwxsW/96FXQ7S+cLFnzm4E5ZMZsXmlkzQhtxpyyFvviVQIysh7VmwymW YvNvuhYcrrcTpfb6/UGAoFwOMwwjG1uPqes+aLM+of/MEvTiBULLOQ/BPIjH1lP+thIyzp9nvV0pNMY6TQxnSZGa2IcQTpkzYiLUuzIR9 RfeM0FGg0TrqwFG4ZQmNTPElJvrUiyzrs9hZOR9bjBbDTb5uYX WU17vV6/3x8KhRiGiUajdvsCzsg651OCAsWxquCS+HWKrQtIRbKst0y9Je uq9BWMakNQPRXqmA5rpsOa9EUxcpQ1wqQ5h7eYhzd6YUmrFImM rHE2juBDzNEoYpMKliDAkTXD25KCw2ecD6ESUHpZ86cm0ENvxJ L4dYqtC0hFoqx9ArLee/Aok1xXTfrb0lech9RToYWAXK5gFDs+JfmoBLIupSy4si7knSLK +U+VV9bo5pXe1AxH1vppi3l2fmFxidU0O1UdiUSi0WgsFltcdB RjZC1YiFgRZ/Wc7QEKQZqsOaZum/QxybWMrNdaxr2tE76MshcCKfnIGqccZ5xVVFkjmkqcnKfuSXqn guDUUAxZC/4vZ1k3qjQmi23evuh2ewKBQCgUCoVCkUgkFouxl8O4XO4Syxpz cgO/EGRNhPxk3Tbpa5vw7pB186inZWzb13TJmn9Il0XWiNaSBec8a5 ytIWl5zGXEKJ6sy2JqZkvWqo4u2/yC0+ny+/3sL4oMw0Sj0UQikUwmU6mU1+sjImsGY7zML+T+Apn3r44gayLk Ieu2SV/bpFeVkfWeg0cjybWmUXfzmIcdX9MlaxzjSBqgFVgzzhi/QDAviuFOjKALGd5b4E+toFfPCb6s+eVy+DbDh5W1pqvHseT0+X zBYJBhmGg0ys5+JBKJVCqVSqX8fj/6ohj0SJa7pOBDwRXF6s9aHbMQZE2EPGU9kZb1PnZknZF181hG1 jL9gTGrHFM6OasSWwyhNkTNxf6GrrzLzQuRteCHSglgZd3bf29 oeHhSb5gxm21z83b7gt2+sLjocLncXq/P7/f7AwG4NwjA5Ctr1QRnZM1Og+wcWQflI2uAj/JkTSNwIydAEsRk3cKRdbshuBhYlsl51gAfkLUcgFukApIgJ+sx T8uYp2Xcq5rwtxuCi0GQtXwBWQMAdRRB1pN+Ncha3oCsAYA6CE 6DeFq3ZR0CWcsZkDUAUAcxWTePudns5iBr+QPZzQGAOjYLl/We9EUxaVm3Tfg7YBpE3hgMhnoKMRgM5d5yAFA2SMj6AHuetat5 zA2yBgAAKAaSZN0mIusjkcRa04izeczdMu5RTfrgB0YAAACykJ L1atOIq3nUlZb1FMgaAACAJMRk3TjsbB51g6wBAACKgVRZt014 s2X9ECvroaXmEXfLGMgaAACAPHnIWjXhbR33cGT98JFIYrVheK lpxNUy5gZZAwAAEIeIrA9HEqsNQ46mEReMrAEAAIoBUVkPO1vG PKoJX7shALIGAAAgCNmRtbNlFGQNAABAnrxl3TruEZB185hHNe FTG2SUfAAAAEABEJY1O2fdrg8uyiatFwAAgAIgJuvG4aXmUVfr eFrW8snBCAAAoACk3hskS9b7MudZN486W8bcqglvu96vNmDJem NjA+e1AQAAAKPdtbGxkXOxbVmzV8RwR9Z7Dhxhkmsqjqk7DCGc aRBfRSfQAAARwklEQVRmy9cQEBAQEOjAMXWWrNnBtSoj670Hj0 ZTa+2TPrU+0DEV1EyHNMbwYnAZR9YMw5TodsgAAAA0g6NThneL 1LadyQceiabWO6eCndMhrTGsNUW6TIwjuIIpawAAAIAUaVnrt2 Q96WvLyHrfoUdiyxtdpkjXDNM9w3Sbo93mqCO0kvM8awAAAIAs XFlnxtdRVtb7K6tiyxs95miPJZaJpTDIGgAAoNRs3yKV4+toan 1/5aMV+yur4isbvbPx3tl432yc/ccZXn0JZA0AAFBadshaLyDrb/usiUz0WhPO8OpLb75f7mYDAADsLrJlrfe167dl/Wh85dt+a4IN1tcgawAAgNKzfQXjJF/Whx+Nr3zbb0uy0WdL9tmSzsgayBoAAKDEcGWdUXY0tb7/8NbIus+W7LNuhzMMsgYAACg1L735vt2XVE34MtE2uXMahB1Qg6 wBAADKSG5ZZyZAQNYAAADlAilrds56Ltk/t+VrmLMGAAAoB+yctWrSx42tOWuQNQDkxaWu6Z+c7njsZOOujZ +c7rjUNY2zrc6cOfPBBx+c2K188MEHZ86cwdlQgrJmuLIemEuy vmbPCXGBrAEAyYXOqe9/1vv4SPTvzOu7Nh4fiX7/s94LnVPobfWHTz45e/as1+vd2K14vd6zZ8/+4ZNPcu5X/LNB2rJG1gNzSa6vQdYAgObHp9SPj0bfmFuN7WLemFt9fDT641N q9Laqrq72+/1ra2vlbm/ZWFtb8/v91dW5LwsHWQMAYR472fh3M+vllkD5+buZ9cdONqK31YkTJzY2 Nsrd0jKzsbFx4sSJnPsVUtaVj8ZXvh2wJQZsif6tcEXgCkYAQM HKOrrrwZT1+vpu31br6+u4svYl2ia83Igm17bvDdJvjXPDBTdy AgAkIGsWkDUmuLJ+o9ruS6jGPdxgMrdIja9s9M3GuOGEW6QCAB JW1uVuRfnBl3Vp2iNbMGX94hvV895465ibGxxZL2/0mBluLIUgUwwAoHjsZOPfmtYiu56/Na1hyrrcLS0zmLJ+4fh7c95Y84iTG1mZYsLccASXn3/9XTI7NQAoEZA1C8gaE1xZv/6uzRNtGHJwI5JY3XfoEVbW61pjSGsMdU4H2VgMpJ772S/J7NQAoERYWYd2PZiyXlvb7dtqbW0NR9bP/eyXVne0bnCBG2lZ7z34SCy13jkVYEMzFdBMBRYDyedeA1kDgCg gaxbFy7qiooJIPbiyfu2XVhdzd2CeG5H4yt6Dj6Szm2u2NJ2R9 bMgawAQ57GTjY+bVoOlpWKLrEL+YiVr0uOmVUxZk33dCg5ka+a/EJF68GU962LuDMxzI5yRNXdkzQaMrAEAzWMnGx83rgZKBWslwY fccv7DYvO4EVfWpF4xa1MEivyWSVUuYRpEbGTNzll3GUPccARS z8OcNQCIU3pZi5VkSbxkTWIpi6zRz/I/ybjDcMTCiBoKB1PWz//sl1Z3tH5wgRuZHxirYssb3TMRbjhCy3DqHgAgeOxk43/VJ+dKQkVFBaI886zYYkXlv+qTOLJOpVJEXg79HrnPZjZO1iqCm wtRSGqrplIpzFP3bJ5Y4/ASNyKJ1X2HMudZW6LcWAqvvHAcLooBAFHkJuuymHpOZrLmL8lf HrG5BLVecllXz3njzaMubsAVjACQP4+dbPzryYS1JFRUVCDKM1/bS9OYLP56MoEpayIvl/Ntcmc8BJcXK89aF1FDfmDKOtcVjHBvEACQiKxkjV6sqMhK1txn 85O11FfEB1PW/HuDtO68NwjIGgCkwcp6tlRUVFSIlXCf4i9WbPBlTeoVxd5jVjn 7UGy7CVaCX5gH+csaRtYAUAiPnWz8wWTcXCrYb+WCD7nl/IfF5geTcRxZJ5NJUq+YtSnMW29ZcPvwt4bgdkMUktqeyWRSqqx bxz2t4+6WMTeTXNv6gZE7Z22N9VlhzhoAclBiWbNk5lKzCvmLl axJpZc1C3dmmV9oFlet2PJihSWW9YtvVM/70nPWLaOullFX04hz69S9yqr48kavJcoNZ3jlRTgbBADEeexk4 w8m4qZdzw8mcGVd7paWGVxZH6+e98ZbRl3NI86mEWfT8FLD0GI ksbr34NH0Xfd0MxEd3CIVALABWbOArDHBlDV7i9SmEWfj8FLjk KPh/mLdPXs4vrLnwJGtKxhNoS5TuHsrHMHlF+AWqQAgzmMnG78/Hpve9Xx/PIYj60QiUe6WlplEIiHhopghR/39xbrBhbsD83f6bOHY8kMHjlTsPXg0mlrXTge100Ft5nLzIFxu DgAoWFkbdj34si53S8sMpqyff/1dmztaP7hw9579Tv/cnT5bjc4Sii0/9PDhij0Hj0ZT6x16X4fBr2EDbuQEALkAWbOArDHBlHX6Rk79c3 f652p7rTU6y43umWA09eD+yoo9B44wybW2cXfbhLt9wtM+4Wmf 9C74E8++9gsyOzUAKJHHTjb+1VhUv+v5q7Eojqzj8Xi5W1pm4v E4jqyffe0Xs85IbZ+1pnf2ls58s3vmWqcxLeuHHj7MJFabR5Za RpZaRp2to07VmMvuiz9z7B0yOzUAKJEfn1L/VZ/v2TH/xC7m2TH/X/X5fnxKjd5W1dXVDocjGAyWu71lIxgMOhyO6urcp9g9+9ovLM4w a+obXabrXaarmulgNPUAK+tIYrVhcKHx/kLj/YXmYUfzsGPeG3v6FZA1AIhyoXPqsbO6v+z3/eUYs3uj3/fYWd2Fzin0tvrkk09Onz7tdDrjuxWn03n69OlPPvkk5371zKsn LEvhWzrzje6Z61rTNa3xSsdUkEk+sK+y4sH9lZH4St3AXN29+b pBe/2gvXFocc4TfeqVnxPaqwFAmXytMfzo39ofO9m4a+NH/9b+tcaAs60+/vjj6urqE7uV6urqjz/+GGdDPXPsHfNS6Gb3zI0u0zWt8apm+nLHVCAj63B85U6f9W6/7e7AXN29ubpBu80dffLltwvbkwEAAABpPH3sHbMjdKPLdF1rut aZlnWQST6wv7Ligf2V4fhKbe/snT7rnbSv561u5smfvlXuZgMAAOwunn7lHbMjeL3LdE1rusrKW m0IMskH92+NrGv7rJzBNcgaAACgDDz1ys9nHMH0sDozsmbPBkl Pg/Rb7/bb7vbb6kDWAAAAZeKpV34+sxi81mm82jl9VTN9ZVvWh9M/MN4dmKtj49583aAdZA0AAFB6nnr5bdNi4KombeorHVOsrB96+H DFg/sPRxIrdffm0zForwdZAwAAlIMnX37btBC40jGViW1ZP/Tw4UhipW7Qzmq6Pi3rKMgaAACgxDz58tvGhcDljqntUBt2yLqe Y+r6wQWrO/oTkDUAAEBpefKnbxkXApfVBm5wZb3aMLjADRuMrAEAAErOky+/ZVwIXO4wbEeWrNlrzTMBF8UAAACUHv6c9ZXMnPWeA0eY5GrzyB I3zM7ouW+uP/XKz3Hi6VfeefrYO08fe+eZV088+9ovnvvZL194/d0Xjr/HxovHq184/t7zr7/73M9++exrv3jm1RPPHHvn6WPvYFausHj62DvPcDbU86+/+8Lx9158o/rFN6pferP6pTffh4CQZVSzeykcyzmO5ePVGfW9wNlQrCGffiX3 tvq3P12anPNf05q4EYot7zlwpGLPgaNMck017ubG0GzQ4o7ZfX G8SNj9iQV/cjGQdARSjmBqKbTiDO+IpdCyI5haDCQXAkm7P2H3JeZ98XlvfN 4bnxMPmzeWDg+d4d2OOW9szhuf98bnfQm7P2H3JxcCqcXgsiO0 4givLIVXlsKrBMMRXklHaEcsBpezI5DKigXhSCLC7i9m+BJiMZ 93eOOlie3W+pMLbASS7HZ2BJfTEVpme2cpvSesOMOr6Yhshyuy VqZYdUVWXekm7TiWF7Z7Jz5PJErVLzljjj1mPbE5T8zmibJhdb PBWN2MzR21uaM2T3TOE53zxOa9cbs3bt+uITbnidncUauLmXWG Lc6wZSlsXgqZHTlCP+/XTize1Jm5EYot7zlwtGLvwaPh+GqHwafW+9R6X4fUMPg1U/7OqYB2OthlDHWZwrqZSK8lysmVHu+bjfVYorqZSJcp3Dkd7JwK dBj8ar2vXe9rn/S2T3jbtkI14VWNp6M1nYl9K8Y8LbKM1pwx7mmd8LROeFUT3rZJ X7verzYEOqZDncaw1sR0m6M6S0w3G++ZjfdYEzlDNxvHjG5LrN sS6zJH2dDOMGx0miKdxnAmNNMhweiYCvJDbQgIRrvejxE+wWib xAoVu3vsjOydBD/G3ILB5pPOO7j1ZP5XjXvY3bt90qfW+zsMAc1UUDMV7JwOaY1hr SncNRPpmol0mxmdJaqzRHtmYz2zsV5rnI0+WyIT/XPJ8oQt0W9L9O88lrXTwc6pgMbg79D71Xq/Wu9TT9IU7ZNefrRNeNjIjFxbx1ytY66WUSf7t3l0qXnUmZmEaB l1toy6VGwvj3vaJryqcbdqzK0ac7eMOJuGHA33F+sH7XcH5u70 22r7rbf7rLd7Z3NGbZ81E3UDtmBsZe/BoxVVVVVfXbgyZIukM3sho2sr79eOMIW6TKFuU1g3E+kxM6yp+ 63xdNjibB/3WqI6M5PuZmOo0xjqnA52Tgc7p4IaTnQY2OAZQZ+OdvmFGh2Zt zAV7JgKalhNGyNdJqZ7hmNqPFlLtXZG1jt8jSFrSb7Gk7Wwrwu Rdf7KFpE1QWVn/lGNe1hft0/6uL5mZd1pDLG+7jYzYr7mKrucst7yda8l2mNmdDORblO4yxjSG kM49sCJznKHZiqQiQ6Dnw213pcl9LSat6J9wts+4U1/AEx42ULW183DS01Djsb7i/WD9vp79u0rWvCi/p5dO+n66sKVqqqqiueff/7g4SpneFk3E8kz2Jzolmh6QJ12dKLflhiwJQYyfWyNpT+WLVGd memeYbpnIt2mSBcntGwYI1pjWMsRSjqmw53TYY38ohMnjOFOY0 RrjGhNDKvpbnNUZ+aauiiyLmRwXYTxtfDgGl/ZxIbYSFkX6GvBwXXG16ysub7uMkVy+rrcg+vEDl9bY2lls9Y2M/nbQyi6yxpdpnAmtMaQdmtYmTG4xhDoMATS3ycmfR16v1rv2/p64Wc/ktsmvG3sbjbqahlxNo84m4YcjUOOxvuL0mLIMe+NHTxc9fjjj1 e89dZb+yurvrl01eJN9bBbX0r0ZoKd98jImh1Tpzs43m+Ns/MhfbOxntlYenVzVGeO6szRbk50zUS7ZphMZPyiNW1Hp8xCixFd mZiJdrNhjunMMd1sLCPWHimhs8RwgrNhGe3WxyHn8y+UCc3Orz g7v+4E+KHe2ju5we6pYiHVwm1CwYovK3LKVzRGXYhoGXHmEel1 R53sN+jWMRf7hbptwtM+6U3PNxr8HQa/ZirQySaqNoXZv90zEZ2Z0ZmZ9PE1G2Ojjz2CrPFtaZYndhzLvb OxjAF09IZZILpn2AElkx5HssNH9mCZCnZOBTXsdJYh0MF++urZ MTh7CKQH15kdrGXU1Ty8xEaTlJi0h7+5dHV/ZdWPf/zjin/5l385duzYv//Od7+5dNUVWR1fTGb2D/zo4wa7S+2MvqwOZpU9G+uxxHrE/ZK2TCZm0qGVX3ThRTc3zLG0r9nAk6/YVkLE9off1j6X2e1yGhmh5vykLDQu9rDROu7OCpVQZAy4I0adW dGyHfnrOHOASY306uk5TWdG3Kyys6y9rWxjqMuYnlFkJxXZecX ezNfW2diOOcZyBPdY5h7R2wc1pWHJDr61M8eO1hjWTofSyt46Q Dr0/vRs+IS3PTOq4AwImkec+NFj9Nl98W8uXf333/nuE0888dZbb1WcO3fu5MmTx44d219ZdfBI1dcXr8aXN/KJFSnBWz0GUaqIptaJBJNcK08kVolFrtoiBQSTXGWSO/7nv5doio3trRpbXo+xf4X6Lv8jrniRny5oCOEjKLXODYFDI7kW JbEDf3Xx6sEjVfsrq5544onjx49/8MEHFRcuXDh16tTJkydffvnlf/zHf9xXWQUBIRqHpMYjcg1OI4lsirJ3DYTi4oc//OGPfvSjN99884MPPvj973///wM+V2X9A62fHAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

I used this settings and was able to chose 120 Hz, 32bit colourdepth (in native resolutions, not custum) in the nvidia-Panel, BUT Powerstrip says there are only between 73 and 83 Hz.
With 16bit there is constant 120 Hz in Powerstrip.

auto_freak
06-15-2013, 01:33 AM
Guys,

I followed all the guidelines here to OC to 120hz for my QNIX QX2710 monitor and I think it successfully runs 120hz however, ever since these steps. My computer doesn't shutdown even if I click shut down. It automatically reboots, I followed another help on the web, where it says, systems crash because of some hardware driver issue and I have installed the catleap driver for this monitor so maybe that's the issue that keeps on letting the computer restart instead of shutting down completely? Any help?

killf4ce
06-20-2013, 12:27 PM
Ok I was thinking of trying downsampling for Borderlands 2 with my Catleap - does anyone know what resolution/timings I might try? thanks!

(there was a thread made asking about it but no answers really other than its not possible, just wanted to double check)

Sisak
09-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Thanks Toasty .. your a legend!!

imzo
09-18-2013, 04:14 AM
Hi guys!

Just registered here.

Wondering if maybe someone can help me overclock my new Qnix. I have followed all instructions and installed all files and done everything else, but no matter what i do i cannot get the patched file to work. When installing the patch i get an error " Debug: CryptUIWizDigitalSign failed: 0x80090016" followed by " File successfully patched, but signing failed".

I used DSEO to enter test mode, although no test mode text appears on the desktop after restart. I have tried disabling driver enforcement in CMD using bcdedit.exe -set TestSigning On. But even after this i am am getting the same error when using the patch. After patching and restarting, i get another error message on screen - this time from CCC telling me that no hardware drivers are installed or are not working correctly.

I have been trying everything i can over the past couple of days, but nothing has worked so far. I have followed guides both here and in youtube vids. I am at a loss as to what to do.

I have tried manualy signing the patched driver, but this did not work either.

ANY help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Forgot to mention i am using ATI/ AMD Hardware (HD7970).

Shadman
09-18-2013, 03:04 PM
EDIT: Forgot to mention i am using ATI/ AMD Hardware (HD7970).

When you said CCC, that gave it away.

But one more important question; what OS are you using?

imzo
09-18-2013, 03:10 PM
When you said CCC, that gave it away.

But one more important question; what OS are you using?

Hi Shadman and thanks for your reply ;)

Yeah i too thought (at first) that mentioning CCC would be enough, but i added ATI.... just incase :)

Ah, forgot about the OS - Im using Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.

Thanks Again ;)

imzo
09-20-2013, 05:08 AM
Still cannot get this to work... Ive tried everything i can think of.

Doesn't anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

BlackOctagon
09-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Yes, ask ToastyX on his own forums: monitortests.com

He is the patch creator and can get to the most of most technical issues.

If it works out and you're happy with the final result, consider donating to him (even if it's only 5 bucks or so)

imzo
09-20-2013, 12:06 PM
Yes, ask ToastyX on his own forums: monitortests.com

He is the patch creator and can get to the most of most technical issues.

If it works out and you're happy with the final result, consider donating to him (even if it's only 5 bucks or so)

Thanks for the advice - wasn't aware that ToastyX has a website.

LNCPapa
09-20-2013, 02:45 PM
I think most if not all of the regulars here have given Toasty a little something. After all, he helped make all this possible and now I can't go back. I once was blind (60hz) but now I see (120hz).

Shadman
09-20-2013, 10:57 PM
I didn't for awhile, until I got my 2B board in my 2D cat leap. Then when I actually used his stuff I think I gave him $18 or whatever I had in my PayPal.

tRens
09-26-2013, 05:37 AM
Hello I just joined and want to say thank you ToastyX for these utils. However I would like to ask a question.

I just received a Qnix QX2710 matte (not evo II) and I have it working at 120hz and it is great, but when I try to use a second monitor the screen will eventually go blank after about 15 seconds. If I remove the second monitor it works fine. I have an EVGA Titan and with these utils the only port that works is the second DVI slot. If I try to use the HDMI out port for a second monitor it does not see it, if I remove the mods the HDMI port works.

Just curious if anyone else has figured this out. However awesome this 1440 monitor is at 120hz I cannot live without a second or third monitor. CANNOT LIVE! :)

dante`afk
10-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Could the screen just die if you use a hz number that it is not capable with?

I mean, If I start using this guide and just follow OP`s post. Is it rather recommended to go step wise like, 80hz, do some game/videos tests. 90hz, do some game/videos tests, 100hz repeat etc?

Shadman
10-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Just die? When you OC, you make the resolutions and (Nvidia anyway) makes you test the resolution before its applied, and if it works then it should work the whole time later. Only difference would be if the monitor is cold and displays a jarbled image. But that clears up fairly quickly. Sometimes the monitor may flicker/put a lot more red/green lines than tolerable, and in those cases just turn the OC down a few Hz.

dante`afk
10-11-2013, 07:04 AM
Thanks.

If I`m going to the the Nvidia CP to adjust the hz, why do you need to create a custom resolution, not just changing the hz? Is it about the timings that need adjustment? And if so, how do one determine which timings to use in a custom resolution profile?

Shadman
10-11-2013, 03:14 PM
Because its exactly that: a custom resolution. Your monitor wasn't meant to do higher, even though it can. The monitor tells the computer is can do 1440p at 60Hz, but nothing else is there to say otherwise, except you.

If you want to do manual timings, you mostly want to get the pixel clock down as much as you can. If you need some examples, there are a few settings posted on the board here

dante`afk
10-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Okay.

Do you have to run windows in test mode if you are on windows 7 or was this only for win8?

tRens
10-12-2013, 01:39 AM
Okay.

Do you have to run windows in test mode if you are on windows 7 or was this only for win8?

I am running Windows 7 64bit with a Nvidia Titan and this is what I did step by step. This is just what I did after reading the first few posts of this thread.

1. Install one of the suggested versions of the Nvidia drivers as a new install without Geforce Experience.

2. Download both NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher and Custom Resolution Utility (CRU)

3. I have a single Titan so I used nvlddmkm-patcher.exe from NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher and applied the patch.

4. Reboot

5. Open CRU and follow the directions from OPs post. (copy default profile of 59Hz or 60Hz and paste them into new ones, then change the desired refresh, MUST, I did, uncheck Include extension block in CRU for the desired monitor)

6. Reboot

Now you should have the option to run at the setup refresh rates in Windows.

Sorry if this doesn't help, but this is what I did.

dante`afk
10-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Thanks for your guide. Why did you not use the Nvidia CP instead? The screeshot on OP`s post is from the Nvidia CP.

dante`afk
10-14-2013, 05:58 PM
Got my Qnix today and it`s awesome! Looks so good, and the colours wow! No dead pixels, very slight blb on the lower left corner, but not noticeable if you dont look on it like crazy.

Though I think I got a problem. I can go 120hz, 133hz, 140hz, and I see this number also capped in games with vsync, so it seems to work.. If I run the test on firefox it shows 120hz but with framestutter (2). If i run it on IE or chrome it stays as 60fps?

Also, what pixelclock is healthy? I am currently at 483 but I`ve read somewhere that it should not be above 460?

I installed the catleap drivers and im using the Nvidia CP.

http://abload.de/thumb/120i7prl.png (http://abload.de/image.php?img=120i7prl.png) http://abload.de/thumb/606fpav.png (http://abload.de/image.php?img=606fpav.png)

edit - in some games i see 120fps with vsync on, in other games i see only 60fps in vsync on. and then in other games vsync off does 120fps cap and fsync on 60fps cap. why is this?

edit2, how do you apply settings with CRU? this is how it looks like but there is nothing like save or apply?

http://abload.de/thumb/cruoasg3.jpg (http://abload.de/image.php?img=cruoasg3.jpg)

dante`afk
10-15-2013, 07:55 AM
all sorted in another forum.

4saken
10-25-2013, 05:26 PM
Hi all,

I seem to be having trouble with applying anything other then 60hz refresh.
im using a r9 290x and hopeing that the drivers that come with are the reason i can not seem to get it too work as i can see the refresh rates in the montor settings drop down menu.

i get a black screen and it doesn't come back after testing.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks for the tutorials etc nicely done :D shame its not working mind eh

Shadman
10-25-2013, 07:36 PM
You do have an overclockable monitor, correct? And are you using CRU and all that fancy AMD stuff?

4saken
10-26-2013, 07:16 AM
Yes i have been using CRU i have 4 different resolutions now 60 standard 70 ,82 and 99 as by the tutorial .
What version should i have as i bought it from green sum so i thought it was a good model.
cant seem to find the version serial number anywhere (dumbass)

BlackOctagon
10-26-2013, 07:53 AM
Just send us the eBay link you used and we'll tell you if your monitor is meant to OC.

Sent from dumbphone (pls excuse typos and dumbness)

4saken
10-26-2013, 08:24 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-YAMAKASI-CATLEAP-Q270-SE-27-LED-2560X1440-WQHD-DVI-D-Monitor-Perfect-Pixel-/140723272177?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

moment of truth :D

Shadman
10-26-2013, 05:05 PM
Sorry, new posters with links need to get approved first. There you go.

BlackOctagon
10-26-2013, 07:33 PM
That's the correct one :)

That said, the 290x is brand new and you may well be the first person trying out out with ToastyX's driver patcher...are you on the very latest Catalyst 13.11 Beta 6 drivers? AFAIK they're the only drivers so far to be specifically for the 290x.

If still experiencing issues, post directly on MonitorTests.com as Toasty may be relying on folks to alert him to potential issues with new cards and/or drivers.

Good luck, and please report back what happens

4saken
10-27-2013, 04:13 AM
ah thanks thats good news
yes i have the latest drivers and ill head over to there and see if it can be resolved .

sent from dumbass phone too

walczyk
01-27-2014, 01:18 AM
Do I need to do this for EVERY resolution? I play older games which only support lower resolutions. Does that mean I need to make lots of profiles for each resolution, so each are at 120hz?

Shadman
01-27-2014, 04:17 AM
Could you be more specific as to which step you are talking about?

BlackOctagon
01-27-2014, 11:09 AM
These screens should/can only be run at their native resolution, so for older games you may have to play in windowed mode to get the lower resolution. In any case, your desktop resolution will remain at 1440p, meaning that the same custom resolution you set up when overclocking can be maintained

HyperMatrix
01-28-2014, 06:04 AM
Do I need to do this for EVERY resolution? I play older games which only support lower resolutions. Does that mean I need to make lots of profiles for each resolution, so each are at 120hz?

Further to what BlackOctagon said, if the game runs in fullscreen mode and has no option for Windowed mode, you would need to create additional profiles. For example if you have a game that only runs at 1080p, you'd need to create a 120Hz 1920x1080 profile, otherwise the game won't know it's possible to run that resolution at 120Hz, and will drop to the standard 60Hz refresh rate.

BlackOctagon
01-28-2014, 11:36 AM
Yep, but since the monitor has no scaler, 1920x1080 will only work by giving you a smaller image with black borders.

HyperMatrix
01-29-2014, 01:06 AM
Yep, but since the monitor has no scaler, 1920x1080 will only work by giving you a smaller image with black borders.

You can still dump the scaling job on the GPU itself, at which point you do get fullscreen 1920x1080.

walczyk
01-29-2014, 09:19 AM
You can still dump the scaling job on the GPU itself, at which point you do get fullscreen 1920x1080.

How do you turn that on? A registry key?

Also, I'm getting green screens for any flash video I try to run. I've read to turn off hardware acceleration, which is a possible option in firefox and it worked. However, the equivalent option in IE10 didn't seem to work, and Steam's flash videos also have no option to turn off hardware acceleration. Does anyone know a work around? Does reducing the overclocking from 120hz to 110hz fix it? Or is it more that my ATI card has been put into 'test' mode, and the only way to stop this would be to turn that off?

winterhell
01-29-2014, 12:30 PM
Here is how to GPU scale for ATI
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/UnableToSetGPUScaling.aspx

BlackOctagon
01-29-2014, 02:47 PM
I actually wasn't aware of that for some reason...thanks

HyperMatrix
01-29-2014, 06:57 PM
How do you turn that on? A registry key?

Also, I'm getting green screens for any flash video I try to run. I've read to turn off hardware acceleration, which is a possible option in firefox and it worked. However, the equivalent option in IE10 didn't seem to work, and Steam's flash videos also have no option to turn off hardware acceleration. Does anyone know a work around? Does reducing the overclocking from 120hz to 110hz fix it? Or is it more that my ATI card has been put into 'test' mode, and the only way to stop this would be to turn that off?

It's due to HDCP protection being disabled when the driver is patched. My work computer also uses an AMD card and has this problem. However, I was able to disable hardware acceleration in IE11 and Chrome without issue. Perhaps upgrade to IE11 if you have Win7 or Win8/8.1. Other than that, I've had issues getting some video boxes, like the one on gametrailers.com, from even showing up. So I can't use it. Which means I'm going to have to change video cards soon. Shadowplay FTW anyway. :P

Aias
02-02-2014, 07:54 AM
hello guys,I have Yamakasi Catleap 2B monitor and an ati 290 video card.I was ok up to 13.xx drivers but i cant go to 120hz with 14.1 beta drivers.I run atikmdag-patcher and i have dvi/hdmi limit not found (the other 3 are patched).Any help ?

*Edit*

I run the latest atikmdag-patcher and it is ok now :)

walczyk
02-03-2014, 04:48 AM
So I found a fix that worked for me. I found this page on guru3d http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=359687 and I tried replacing all four files like the instructions say. I couldn't replace the dlls, perhaps they were in use. But I discovered it didn't matter, once I replaced the other two files the flash videos began to work! I was pretty surprised, but grateful that it's working.

Shadman
02-04-2014, 03:40 AM
Awesome, glad you found a fix and linked back to it here as well! Perhaps if you had tried safe mode (provided you are using Windows 7) it would have helped with the other two files, but that is good it ended up working anyway.

Prophet
02-28-2014, 03:54 PM
Hi guys - so ive got the qnix 27led mon that clocks beautifully to 120hz no issues. However I just got some new graphics cards 2x290 amds and have been messing with the drivers etc. Each time u change the drivers u have to update patch and cru settings to achieve 120hz oc.

Now my issue is when I installed the drivers this time around I accidently used cru to set it at 120hz before applying the ati patcher. This corrupted the screen. No big deal just launch into safe mode and use ddu to wipe drivers and then reinstall. Well that worked sweet the last time I did it but now every time I load up the drivers again as soon I make it to the windows home page the monitor corrupts and I can't read anything.

Can anyone help at all????

koler69
03-04-2014, 09:58 AM
So this doesn't work with SLI, correct? I saw on Hypers video "If you are doing GTX 680 in SLI, please DO NOT set a pixel clock even 1mhz above 400mhz! Otherwise it will kill your card and freeze your computer every few seconds until you restart. There's an error with the Nvidia drivers in that they didn't account for running more than 1 card higher than the 400mhz stated pixel clock!!"

So no way yet to do 120HZ with sli?

Shadman
03-04-2014, 10:14 AM
The video should have mentioned the pixel clock patcher. You can download the patcher and use it to overclock higher than ~100Hz (~400mhz pixel clock).

koler69
03-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Thanks Shadman. I clicked the patch link and it explained everything in the other forum. So how do I run games at 120 fps now..do I need to play in windowed mode? What are the rules to play games at 120 fps once the monitor is overclocked?

Shadman
03-04-2014, 05:01 PM
When you are overclocked and not using CRU, you need to install the catleap/monitor driver so the games will use the custom resolution. That is the .inf file. Don't forget that you need to disable driver signature (or something close to that)

nycplayboy78
03-17-2014, 07:28 PM
Hey guys good evening...I am so so so new to this...I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and I am using a single Nvidia GTX660 Ti (2GB) I am running a dual monitor setup (2 QNIX QX2710) both using dual link DVI-D cables....Now when I use HyperX's setup I get huge green lines flickering on my primary monitor (1) but my secondary monitor (2) is fine so I simply revert back to 60Hz in the Nvidia CP...I am using CRU to make the necessary changes and I still have the default 59,95Hz it is just when I try to go 120Hz I get problems...Here is a pic of my CRU settings please help me out...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkz2my5tud5coik/Screenshot%202014-03-17%2020.24.44.png

DJManiac
03-18-2014, 10:54 AM
That could have several reasons...

If I were you I would try to find which factore is limiting your OC.

1.) Try only single Monitors
2.) Use CRU and Automatic LCD - Reduced (this shound be OK for testing an most useres)
3.) Don't go directly to 120Hz - Do it in steps... Start with 100Hz, 110, 115 etc And find the "Sweet spot" of each single Monitor (Again... Do not test Dual)
4.) Try to switch the DVI-D cables also and see if the issue comes from them...

Simple Trial & Error and it will cost tons of time - But if you want to find YOUR best setup only you can do it...

Every monitor reacts on another way..

If you know what each single Monitor can do (and this is NOT everytime the full 120Hz or even above) you can go to find the optimal Dual setup for you...

And please do not ask such questions via PM - This is something for all! Thx. :rolleyes:

nycplayboy78
03-18-2014, 07:46 PM
Thank you DJ :)

nycplayboy78
03-18-2014, 08:11 PM
Well guys I figured out my monitors sweet spots :p

Monitor 1 --> 105Hz
Monitor 2 --> 119Hz

They both look the same to me so I am happy...My games look GREAT even my older games look phenomenal :)

Thanks Guys.....

nouse4aname07
03-18-2014, 09:18 PM
Hey there, I'm new here and I've been researching a bunch about overclocking.

I followed the guide posted as a sticky. So apparently my monitor topped out at 68hz. Is 68hz my monitors max refresh rate?Or am I doing something wrong to where it can't hit above 68hz?

In CCC it says 75hz is max detected.

R9 270x on 14.2 Drivers. (14.3 just came out recently)
Acer 27in G276HL

Could it be because of the drivers that I'm using?

I noticed that after applying the patch, video play back stopped working on my computer. I had to do a reinstall of the drivers and they worked again.

Also, the overclock was not stable. The screen would just crash, displaying stationary static.

Any help is appreciated.

Shadman
03-20-2014, 02:57 AM
reply found at http://120hz.net/showthread.php?3501-68hz-Max-Overclock-on-Acer-G276HL

Kosta
03-24-2014, 04:56 PM
Hi guys,

So I received my swap board from Emaxeon, and installed it. It is working, and I am able to OC to 100Hz, seemingly stable. My GPU is GTX580.
However, couple of problems:
Up to the pixel clock of 400Mhz or below (max refresh 102Hz, PC is 398.8184 Mhz), all is smooth. I do a simple test moving a window across the screen and it's smooth.
However, when I attempt 103Hz, crossing the 400MHz, the movement is instantly not smooth any more. It is extremely visible, even when things like desktop fade in and similar.

I applied the patch and when I repeat it, it says all is patched. Rebooted of course and installed the monitor driver.

So, am I somewhat limited by the 400Mhz pixel clock of the GTX580 GPU or something else?

killf4ce
04-22-2014, 07:01 AM
Hmm, ok so i've been oc'ing my catleap for a while with no problems but have just switched to w8.1 and for some reason the oc doesnt apply after a reboot unless i manually detect the monitor, if i dont do this the custom res doesnt show up - not sure if this has happened before to anyone? ta.

Sneaky
04-23-2014, 03:35 PM
Hi guys,

So I received my swap board from Emaxeon, and installed it. It is working, and I am able to OC to 100Hz, seemingly stable. My GPU is GTX580.
However, couple of problems:
Up to the pixel clock of 400Mhz or below (max refresh 102Hz, PC is 398.8184 Mhz), all is smooth. I do a simple test moving a window across the screen and it's smooth.
However, when I attempt 103Hz, crossing the 400MHz, the movement is instantly not smooth any more. It is extremely visible, even when things like desktop fade in and similar.

I applied the patch and when I repeat it, it says all is patched. Rebooted of course and installed the monitor driver.

So, am I somewhat limited by the 400Mhz pixel clock of the GTX580 GPU or something else?
Sounds like you are not running the full patch, the Full patch has the fermi and SLI limit patched
not sure if the other one does.

Sneaky
04-23-2014, 03:37 PM
Hmm, ok so i've been oc'ing my catleap for a while with no problems but have just switched to w8.1 and for some reason the oc doesnt apply after a reboot unless i manually detect the monitor, if i dont do this the custom res doesnt show up - not sure if this has happened before to anyone? ta.
You need to install the custom Catleap driver and to do so you have to override Drive Signature enforcement,
I am running windows 7 so not sure how u do it in W8.
This sounds like exactly what is happening as you need to detect the Monitor again after a reboot.

rslkea
08-15-2014, 11:45 PM
I have heard that the guide will actually void HDCP making netflix not playable. I wonder if there is workaround already or not?

smexy
08-28-2014, 01:31 PM
So I have followed the instructions completely. I'm on a QNIX 2710 Evo II and I have installed the qnix monitor driver, patched my nvidia drivers, and I'm using the nvidia control panel. I patched it to 120hz and it's fine, when I go to 130hz I get the green lines. However when I'm in blurbuster it only detects 60hz when I'm on 120hz... I'm unsure why... I even tried to use CRU following all the instructions and I still get that error. I also don't have geforce experience installed. THanks for any help!

BlackOctagon
08-28-2014, 04:09 PM
Is your monitor single-input (DVI only)? Multi-input versions of the QNIX skip frames rather than run a true 120Hz OC

Sent from dumphone (pls. excuse typos and dumbness)

smexy
08-29-2014, 03:36 AM
Is your monitor single-input (DVI only)? Multi-input versions of the QNIX skip frames rather than run a true 120Hz OC

DVI only. I got it to work in games and now it shows in the browser when I tried it later... Guess all is fine! Also I'm guessing an iphone 5 won't be able to take a picture fast enough to detect skipping?

BlackOctagon
08-29-2014, 08:45 AM
Ah ok, so the browser now detects 120hz

I believe the iPhone 5S can record 120fps at 720p (believe it's the 'slo-mo' option in the camera app)?

latprod
10-20-2014, 01:17 PM
does anyone have any timings for nivida NVCP method? I cannot get over 100hz...

killf4ce
11-15-2014, 12:24 PM
anyone got it working with AMD Catalyst 14.11.1 Beta? did the same as usual when updating, found and patched all values but it didnt bring up the modified refresh rates after i rebooted?

BlackOctagon
11-16-2014, 06:26 AM
Did you redo your settings in CRU?

killf4ce
11-16-2014, 09:16 AM
Did you redo your settings in CRU?

Hi - No i didn't, I don't usually as it had previously just returned to the 120hz setting on the reboot after the patching but I'll give it a try when I get home later and report back - thanks for the help!

EDIT: Yep - thats worked - thanks again, I'll bear in mind that is sometimes needs to be done for future updates.

BlackOctagon
11-16-2014, 01:35 PM
No problem.