Dead Pixels OVER 9000! - Page 2
Join Today
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ScribbyDaGreat View Post
    Ok so exactly same side and location as Furobins?

Do you have a shot of a regular screen - say take a screen shot (or pic) of this page with its black edging.
    Is this a joke? Please tell me you aren't actually an admin

Admin
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Not a joke. Not sure what your deal is just wanting to see actual screen shots. Shit I don't care since I didn't make this thing - send it back. The more pics you post the more it informs the community. So do what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by ScribbyDaGreat View Post
    Not a joke. Not sure what your deal is just wanting to see actual screen shots. Shit I don't care since I didn't make this thing - send it back. The more pics you post the more it informs the community. So do what you like.
    You don't seem to comprehend how difficult it is for a crappy camera to take a picture of a monitor. I hope no one is paying you to post on these forums, because I don't believe you have had a lick of customer service experience in your life. Please point someone with more common sense and authority my way.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by techknowfile View Post
    You don't seem to comprehend how difficult it is for a crappy camera to take a picture of a monitor. I hope no one is paying you to post on these forums, because I don't believe you have had a lick of customer service experience in your life. Please point someone with more common sense and authority my way.
    Perhaps because we're not customer service. You're more than welcome to deal with the seller directly. Did you not read the sales agreement before purchasing? -_- We're trying to facilitate the communication between Korea and the community. But we are not the seller. And we are not responsible for anything other than getting this monitor to you. Anything else regarding quality/warranty, as stated very clearly in the sales agreement, is the responsibility of the seller in Korea and goes according to their policies.

You run a website with an e-commerce shopping cart and a forum. Running a business inherently creates "customer service". This is simply bad customer service.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Images
    You run a website
    And you run your mouth.

And buy things without reading the sales terms and agreements, apparently. Anyone who has talked to us, we've tried to help and tell them what their best options/solutions are. What you're doing...we don't care for. We are NOT a businesses. This was done as a favour to the community. Read things you're agreeing to. Because with your attitude, it's very clear that you have no idea what our role is in this whole transaction.

Thanks
    You run a website with an e-commerce shopping cart and a forum. Running a business inherently creates "customer service". This is simply bad customer service.
    Dude. Go back and read the thing you blatantly ignored before getting hostile with the wrong people.

120hz.NET is NOT responsible for:
    - Manufacturing this product.
    - Providing warranty and support for this product (although 120HZ.net will continue to host technical information related to overclocking, color calibration, etc. and reserves the right to alter or remove the information posted on 120HZ.net at any time.)
    - Fulfulling any other customer/retailer relationship expectations.

120hz.NET IS responsible for:
    - Collecting payment.
    - Collecting shipping information.
    - Passing that information on to Seller.
    - Passing along a tracking number once available from Seller.

I'm sorry that you got a bad monitor and, if the problem doesn't rectify itself (stuck pixels sometimes go away either on their own or with a gentle massage), I very much hope that the warranty process with green-sum goes smoothly. But getting angry and directing that anger at the wrong people isn't helping anyone.

Admin
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This isn't Best Buy mate - there is NO customer service. This is a public forum based on our experience with these monitors. If you are looking for customer service you went to the wrong place sorry. I don't understand your problem with posting more pics to, again I stress, a public forum. I am not paid I am doing this as a service to you and others. Just like I have been doing for four months on OCN. I wish I got paid to put in my time and energy for this stuff, but I don't.

Again, sucks you got a bad one, but nothing I can do for you without more shots, etc. Try the monitor tests and pixel fix tests and see what that gets you. If that still doesn't solve it - well, it will have to go back.

Admin
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Actually it doesn't if you read the terms and conditions - we are just passing this on to all of you. End of story. Man if I knew I would get hassled helping out I would have let this shit die months ago.

Pixel-unsticking applications are the first thing I tried the moment I took a look at the monitor. You got that fucking right "NO customer service". You aren't helping anyone by pawning off bad hardware and then being a dick on the forums when someone is trying to warn others of the potential issues.

Visitors found this page by searching for

what is a perfect pixel monitor

how noticeable are dead pixels

9000 x 120

dead pixel on the 9000