2B Catleap for sale on Ebay 500$ - Page 16
Join Today
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Is there any chance to get this frame drop fixed when the next batch of overcloacked 2B comes in ?

If not, it's better to actually ge tthe cheaper model and wait for a pbc upgrade.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to renkin For This Useful Post:

TheZone (06-29-2012)

ToastyX - Technical Expert
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohour View Post
    I was wondering.. does anyone know if the tool used here was ever used in a "good" 120hz monitor that did not skip a frame or less frames? Without a positive test, I'm not sure if I'd rely on this as a valid test.

Also, when you did this test, did you make sure to disable Windows Aero? I remember reading somewhere that it needs to be disabled for other input lag tests.
    I've already done several tests with the original non-multi 2B, not only with the tool, but also with a 1000 Hz mouse.

120 Hz:

60 Hz:

The shutter speed was set to 1/10th of a second for both pictures. All frames are drawn. No frames are skipped. Twice as many frames appear at 120 Hz as expected.

120 Hz:

60 Hz:

Mouse movement is smooth without frame skipping.

I also tested it against the NEC EA231WMi for lag using columns:

60 Hz:

80 Hz:

No bars are ever skipped.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ToastyX For This Useful Post:

n0rp (09-12-2012), Syros (09-13-2012), TheZone (06-29-2012)

Compared to the NEC you can tell how much the colors are off. The greys look blueish on the Catleap.

ToastyX - Technical Expert
    Thanks
    No, the blue one is the NEC. These pictures are not meant to compare color quality. There's no way to load a separate color profile for each monitor when cloning. I also didn't pay attention to the white balance setting on the camera when doing the frame skipping tests.

Quote Originally Posted by ToastyX View Post
    No, the blue one is the NEC. These pictures are not meant to compare color quality. There's no way to load a separate color profile for each monitor when cloning. I also didn't pay attention to the white balance setting on the camera when doing the frame skipping tests.
    Gotchya. Then in that case the Catleap appears to have better greys lol.
    But Windows really needs better color profile settings for monitors. I calibrated my current monitor on my friend's Mac and it looked pretty good. I've never been able to make the colors look that good in Windows.

Thanks
    Hey hyper this seller on Ebay is useing the video you made how to OC your monitor in hes Add cant you stop this or at least get paid or a free monitor for this he didn't do the work you did and the rest of the Guys!!!http://www.ebay.com/itm/120Hz-Overcl...item4ab8fdafdd
    HAF-X942 I7-2600Koc 4.8 16Gb-GSkill1866 AsusP8Z68 corsairH50 asus cd burner EVGA580 classy win7Pro corsair180SSD 120 SSD monitor over---lord

Quote Originally Posted by TheZone View Post
    Hey hyper this seller on Ebay is useing the video you made how to OC your monitor in hes Add cant you stop this or at least get paid or a free monitor for this he didn't do the work you did and the rest of the Guys!!!http://www.ebay.com/itm/120Hz-Overcl...item4ab8fdafdd
    Yup, all the sellers have jumped on the bandwagon to try and con us enthusiasts.
    I really hope these PCB's get made as it would greatly help our community, as I have doubts these new 2B's will be cheap anymore.
    Way too many delays on the new 2B batch and it smells suspicious. Makes you wonder what Witech is up to....
    Last edited by spikestabber; 06-30-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Admin
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZone View Post
    Not sure what eBay's rules are for pulling in vids from other sources. We will check it out and see if they will remove it or give credit where credit is due.

Quote Originally Posted by spikestabber View Post
    Yup, all the sellers have jumped on the bandwagon to try and con us enthusiasts.
    I really hope these PCB's get made as it would greatly help our community, as I have doubts these new 2B's will be cheap anymore.
    Way too many delays on the new 2B batch and it smells suspicious. Makes you wonder what Witech is up to....
    There were some production delays from Witech, some warehouse issues with the Green-sum, and now some pricing discussions between them both. We are just sitting here waiting to provide you guys updates. We do know that some of the monitors that were promised to Green-sum were in fact the Limited Multis - but Witech has been notified of the community's findings that they frame skip (Witech is sending me one to test while I assume their engineers do the same). This may be part of the delay, but I don't think so since Witech has stated 2Bs were available in quantity. All we can do is report what we are being told and we all know their are three sides to every story - your side, my side, and the truth! Hopefully, somewhere in all these conversations we are getting some truth from both Witech and Green-sum.

As my mantra seems to have become - STAY TUNED!

Thanks
    yes i agree i think they are holding back now and letting their buddys on ebay sell the multi with the pcb in it.To many on ebay are showing up now.
    Quote Originally Posted by spikestabber View Post
    HAF-X942 I7-2600Koc 4.8 16Gb-GSkill1866 AsusP8Z68 corsairH50 asus cd burner EVGA580 classy win7Pro corsair180SSD 120 SSD monitor over---lord

Thanks
    Do i too need a biodegradable white plastic cup from keeping it lean to much? ^^ referring to ToastyX picture's
    P8Z68V-PROGEN3, i7 2600K@4.8WC, 2x4GB RAM, 2xHD7970, 240GB SSD, Yamakasi Catleap 2B Extreme

Visitors found this page by searching for

catleap 2b

catleap 2b ebay

ebay catleap 2b

catleap 120hz ebay

ebay catleap 120hz

yamakasi catleap 2b ebaybuy catleap 2bebay catleap2b catleapcatleap 2B PCB120hz catleap ebaycatleap scalercatleap 2b extreme ebayyamakasi catleap extreme 2b 120hz ebayebay catleap 2b overclockcatleap 2b 120hzcatleap 2b extremescatleap 2b pcb for salecatleap 2b ebay.itcatleap for salecatleap 120hz pcbcatleap 2b monitor eBayyamakasi catleap 120hz 2b ebaycatleap q270catleap display greensum 2b