"Extreme 2B" Buyer Satisfaction Poll - Page 10
Join Today

View Poll Results: How do you feel about your overall monitor purchase from 120hz.Net?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am satisfied with 120hz.Net and my Monitor

148 94.87%
  • I am satisfied with 120hz.Net, but unhappy about my monitor purchase

4 2.56%
  • I am dissatisfied with 120hz.Net, but am happy with my Monitor

1 0.64%
  • I am dissatisfied with 120hz.Net, and unhappy about my monitor purchase

3 1.92%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Thanks
    Well FYI new psu unit stabilized computer and now i am running a stable 120hz on my gtx 580. Great stuff.....now for ordering a Titam tomorrow .$ $
    U
    ----/

A+ all the way! Thanks to Hyper, Toasty & everyone else who helped me decide to go the 2b way - what a beauty!

I'ld like to say hi to all.
    Was shown the site by a friend and took the plunge.
    So happy i did, MY EYES still can't believe it.
    The community rocks as well, thanks very much to HyperMatrix for the help.
    The stickys are great.
    Now to start OCing that beast

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Welcome, and good luck! :thumbup:
    What's cookin, good lookin?

Not that it matters, but I'd vote satisfied on both monitor and site, but I keep gettinga 400 error... Thought I had found a stuck pixel last month, but playing a five minute video knocked it off of 'green'... LuRvE my Yamakasi Catleap!

Hey guys, I just received my catleap q270se Extreme OC edition perfect pixel from GreenSum and it's in perfect shape. With the only exception that I've got a little bit of light bleeding through at 4 different spots...

- Anybody know a FIX for that?

- Also, I managed a 103hz OC on the monitor, anything beyond that and I get artifacts...
    Is it safe for a daily OC??? (I don't wanna kill my monitor too soon) My main usage is Web Browsing and Gaming.

- Just to make sure I don't forget anything, because OC'ing a monitor is quite a new thing for me: Up to now, I've installed the catleap driver and setup my custom resolution along with my new refresh rate and timings... after that, what should I do? Should I run tests?

- I saw that there are color profiles out there, but most of them links are dead, you guys got any? Is it worth it to use something like x-rite ColorMonki Smile to "calibrate" the monitor or can I just use a color profile or use my own eyes?

- What determines HOW FAR I can overclock the monitor? I got an MSI gaming GTX 970 4gb card, do you think I should be able to attain 120hz+? because at the moment, I'm stuck @ 103mhz if I don't want artifacts... Is there something I should do different to get a further OC or ....?

- Any other tips for me?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    A little late, but if you happen to come by and see this post:

-Backlight bleed. Try loosening the screws around the outside of the monitor to reduce the pressure on the backlight LEDs.

-It should definitely be safe for 24/7, as I've seen little reports of failure due to overclocking and its been quite awhile now.

- testufo.net should be able to help you make sure you've overclocked correctly, as well as turning vsync on in a few games and making sure it sticks to your custom resolution.

- If you've already got a color calibrator then go ahead and use it, otherwise you might just have to do it by eye or find another place online for links that are still up.

- Its a combination of the video card, cable, and internals in the monitor. I can't tell based on the description of "artifacts" but it sounds like you might be able to get more out of another cable; that has shown to improve the overclocking for many people.

Have fun with your kickass monitor!
    What's cookin, good lookin?

Visitors found this page by searching for

extreme 2b

iphone 5 black vs white

111.120hz.net showthread