"Extreme 2B" Buyer Satisfaction Poll - Page 2
Join Today

View Poll Results: How do you feel about your overall monitor purchase from 120hz.Net?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am satisfied with 120hz.Net and my Monitor

148 94.87%
  • I am satisfied with 120hz.Net, but unhappy about my monitor purchase

4 2.56%
  • I am dissatisfied with 120hz.Net, but am happy with my Monitor

1 0.64%
  • I am dissatisfied with 120hz.Net, and unhappy about my monitor purchase

3 1.92%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    +++1 for Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
    Yes, but to blame the guys here who clearly have no control over the quality of the monitors being sold is nuts,
    especially when they are trying to help.
    The fact he voted that he is unhappy with 120hz.net just silly ... clueless, as they were trying to help him out.
    Instead of trying to get it sorted out with who he purchased the monitor from 'green-sum' (who I am sure would have worked hard
    to resolve the issue), he attacked the one place that is here to help the community.

So from my point of view ... yes he still needs to get a clue.
    HAF-X942 I7-2600Koc 4.8 16Gb-GSkill1866 AsusP8Z68 corsairH50 asus cd burner EVGA580 classy win7Pro corsair180SSD 120 SSD monitor over---lord

just got my first dead pixel hope this isnt a sign of things to come

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by galoot View Post
    just got my first dead pixel hope this isnt a sign of things to come
    Me 2 after two weeks its in the upper left side but over all i'm Very Happy with the monitor
    HAF-X942 I7-2600Koc 4.8 16Gb-GSkill1866 AsusP8Z68 corsairH50 asus cd burner EVGA580 classy win7Pro corsair180SSD 120 SSD monitor over---lord

Is it a dead (stuck off) or a stuck (stuck on)?
    How hard is it to see stuck off pixels? Pixels are really small right?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixon Butz View Post
    Is it a dead (stuck off) or a stuck (stuck on)?
    How hard is it to see stuck off pixels? Pixels are really small right?
    It's a Pixel that comes and go only when i first turn on the monitor and test-- after about 10 mins of running and i test again it goes away and yes they are very small and hard to see.One pixel bad some times is very very good as you can have up too 5 dead pixels on this monitor they are A- panel.
    http://www.doihaveadeadpixel.com/

Thanks
    More than happy with mine, but it makes my 460's cry in pain when I try to play BF3....... Though they enjoy D3's GPU friendly graphics Also love being here but I'm always a bit of a lurker and don't post much at times during the major sports playoffs or when a good games comes out.
    Even though I'm no more than a monster - don't I, too, have the right to live?

Got my monitor setup about an hour ago.

WOW

First off, the size is stunning, 2nd the brightness is incredible. I came from an aged FW900 that I adored for its blacks and CRT response time and refresh rate. Obviously this monitor doesn't do black light the CRT does, but it does white orders of magnitude better. Colors pop like never before.

I followed hyper's video and got my monitor up to 100hz. I'll play around with pushing it farther, but for now I have 100z at 2560x1440 resolution with fantastic brightness and crisp text. Much better than my 10 year old FW900. I'm glad someone finally made a monitor that can replace it.

Thanks
    Wow... Just WOW.. Like Overlord Said WOW.
    I went from a shit, 10 yr old, built at work, Standard LCD with wood bezal (customized myself), apparently a lot of other issues, 23inch monitor... to this.. 27" Beauty. Arrived in perfect condition. Turns on. As far as I can currently tell, there is no dead/stuck pixels or excessive light bleeding.

Im currently using it on my soon to be old computer, 4890 ati cards, and just... wow again. Looks great. I can't wait till I can plug it into my, soon to be new computer tomorrow, after it finishes overnight leak testing.

Just Amazing.. Well worth the money.

Damn I want mine now.....any news on batch 2?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OVerLoRDI, Mad-Duke: Damn you both to Hell! Sooooooooooo jealous right now

Nice to hear that the Catleap thrashes 10-year old monitors, but what I want to see is how it stacks up against modern competition like my Samsung S27A950D. I expect the superior colours and viewing angles of S-IPS, but am curious to see whether 120Hz on the one feels as smooth as 120Hz on the other

Visitors found this page by searching for

extreme 2b

iphone 5 black vs white

111.120hz.net showthread