Humble Origin Bundle (Aug 24 2013) *Some Redeemable on Steam too
Join Today
+ Reply to Thread
    Super Moderator
    Thanks

Humble Origin Bundle (Aug 24 2013) *Some Redeemable on Steam too

humble.PNG

https://www.humblebundle.com/

I got it, it had a few things I still needed. Gave the BF3 code to a friend.
    What's cookin, good lookin?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Images
    If Burnout Paradise wasn't an older version of NFS Most Wanted, and both weren't FPS capped, I'd say it'd be worth it to pick this bundle up for just that game. Burnout Paradise is amazing. But the developers capping it at 60fps is retarded. I am surprised to see Dead Space 3 on the list. Medal of Honor and the rest...not so much. Great deal, great cause(s).

And so friggen affordable
    "IT RUNS FINE???!?!?!! FINE!!! I'll GIVE YOU FINE." - whitespider

Awesome games.
    Noticed that Dead Space 3 has no options for 2560 x 1440.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by benzite View Post
    Awesome games.
    Noticed that Dead Space 3 has no options for 2560 x 1440.
    I played it in 2560x1440. I thought the option was always in there. If not, perhaps I edited the config file to add it in? I am unsure. But my video review on the game was even captured in 1440p so I know it can be done.

Well i bought it, and tbh, i was surprised at how well BF3 Runs, i'd heard people say that it was a huge performance hog, but it runs at 90fps+ on highest settings except for MSAA, at 1440. I'm almost disapointed jk, shame Battlelog isn't as fast

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    What hardware do you have? Sorry if its in your SIG, I'm on tapatalk.

And yeah, battlelog is terrible. Want to switch servers? How about completely quitting the game so you can relaunch it? Or join a whole server so you can switch video settings.
    I don't let things go easily.
    What's cookin, good lookin?

Quote Originally Posted by HyperMatrix View Post
    I played it in 2560x1440. I thought the option was always in there. If not, perhaps I edited the config file to add it in? I am unsure. But my video review on the game was even captured in 1440p so I know it can be done.
    For some strange reason it was buggy for me and was beginning to think it was Origins fault.
    Restarted my computer after seeing your reply and bingo.....it works now.
    Thanks.....great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadman View Post
    What hardware do you have? Sorry if its in your SIG, I'm on tapatalk.

And yeah, battlelog is terrible. Want to switch servers? How about completely quitting the game so you can relaunch it? Or join a whole server so you can switch video settings.
    I don't let things go easily.
    just a single 670 ( although with a slight overclock)
    ...it might just be bearable if there where some external configs and the game took just a little less time to load, at least it doesnt kick you out after finishing a match?

We are experts in the manufacturing of cotton voile fabric & 100% pure cotton fabric with printed and in Embroidered stuff for the ladies dresses. Our Product line/ brand names include:’TRENDS’,’BATIK LAWN’,’BATIK CHIFFON’,’BARKHA LAWN’,’BARKHA CHIFFON’ and the completely new and exclusive SWISS products that they are introducing this year ‘SWISS VOILE’&’SWISS VOIL CRINKLE CHIFFON’ as well as their new and exciting Digital Lawn We pride Ourselves on our excellent quality and affordable prices as well as stimulating designs, As our Company Line suggests. “WE BRING ART TO LIFE”
    Moon Textile Faisalabad is one of the famous textile of Pakistan stiched salwar kameez MOON TEXTILE INDUSTRIES (PVT) LTD is the one of the successful players in the Global fashion industry.

Visitors found this page by searching for

None