+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
04-27-2012 04:04 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
How To Attach & Insert Pictures Into Your Post
1) Make sure you are in the Advanced editor by clicking the "Go Advanced" button as seen below.
2) Once you are in the editor, click the Attachment button in the red rectangle. 2.jpg
3) Hit the "Add Files" button
4) Hit the "Select Files" button
5) After you've picked your files (multiple-upload allowed! 500KB Per File limit, not Total limit!) hit the "Upload Files" button
6) Make sure your attachment has a checkmark next to it, then click the "Insert Inline" button.
7) You will get an Attach code with a number representing the file. This can be copied/pasted to other threads, and your pictures will still show. Once you've done what you need to do (such as choosing Center alignment, for example), submit your post.
8) And voila. This is what we get.
Please note: there is currently a 500KB file size limit on image attachments, and a 2MB file size limit on zip file attachments. Once we move to a new server, these limits will be greatly increased!
Anyway, happy posting!
06-16-2012 06:48 AM #2
test onlyHAF-X942 I7-2600Koc 4.8 16Gb-GSkill1866 AsusP8Z68 corsairH50 asus cd burner EVGA580 classy win7Pro corsair180SSD 120 SSD monitor over---lord