How to verify pixel clock patcher working?
Join Today
+ Reply to Thread

How to verify pixel clock patcher working?

Hey, trying to overclock Acer EB321HQU (IPS, DP 1.1, 2560x1440) because motion is too blurry for my taste and im wondering if I did something wrong. Ive installed nvidia pixel clock and using CRU best as I can with the tutorials etc. I dont seem to be able to go over 330 pixel clock at all. The reason im thinking if im doing something wrong is that I never see any artifacts when going near the limit, just goes between all being perfectly normal to input not supported. 79Hz is the max I can achieve and ive tried fiddling around with timings but nothing does anything. I know it might be just a hard limit on the monitor etc but meh. How to verify that the pixel clock patcher worked? Bought this monitor to get good colours but lets be honest they arent that amazing with backlit bullshit so I might just get a high refresh monitor with blur reduction.

Also using Win10 and Strix 1080, doh!

Any luck overclocking this monitor? Mine accepts higher frame rates(using CRU) but frame skips on anything over 60hz ;( Wanting to pull the back off and see what panel is in there and try a zisworks overclocking board . Probably need to start a thread with the model number for peeps to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by datfreak View Post
    Any luck overclocking this monitor? Mine accepts higher frame rates(using CRU) but frame skips on anything over 60hz ;( Wanting to pull the back off and see what panel is in there and try a zisworks overclocking board . Probably need to start a thread with the model number for peeps to find it.
    Yup it skips frames, black bars all over the place when taking a photo in frame skip test.

Visitors found this page by searching for

None