Join Today
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Images

Post Catleap 2B Extreme 120hz Sale Information

[June 5th, 2013]

- Limited number of Regular and Pixel Perfect Catleap 2B Extreme monitors available through http://120Hz.biz
    - Carries same extra short term warranty as before!
    - The extra shipping fee for most countries has been REMOVED, and for all others, it has been reduced.

[April 13th, 2013]
    - Currently I am waiting on 2 different things One is to see when monitors will become available (expecting may). And two, to see if the prices will stabilize/lower. If the price doesn't stabilize, I will have to rely on another project I'm working on. Hope to have more info about that in the coming weeks. It's looking good and I've already lined up the financial backing on the project, but it's still a 50/50 at this point. So I don't want to say anything or get ahead of myself. Will share more info when I have it and if it's appropriate to share at that time.

[March 10th, 2013] - IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
    - Packages are no longer sent with a $400 declared value. Those who pay import fees, please keep this in mind.
    - Pixel Perfect clarification. Only covers Stuck/Bright/Lit pixels. Dead/Black pixels go by the standard policy listed earlier in this post. As a side note, less than 5% of our monitors exceed 3 dead pixels.
    - Small batch expected to arrive soon. I don't have solid dates yet [Turned out to be incorrect]
    - Limited preorders available. If purchasing a pixel perfect model, using the code "preorder" will take $20 off your total purchase price.
    - in case the monitors take longer than expected to arrive, I want to make this clear: You can ask for a refund and receive one immediately at any time prior to the monitors arriving/being prepared for shipment!

[February 13th 2013]
    - Monitors sold out. Final orders will ship soon. There *may* be a small number of units (pixel perfect included) available soon. Still waiting to hear back.

[January 3rd 2013]
    - Orders placed before Christmas Day have been SHIPPED and tracking numbers should have been emailed to you. You can also log in to the web shop to see your tracking info.
    - Remaining monitors added to inventory in the web shop, so grab one quick before they're gone. They will be shipping likely in a couple weeks (120Hz.Biz)

[December 13th 2012]
    - Monitors Now On Sale (Limited quantities. Last batch for a few months. $719 for Standard model. $819 for Pixel Perfect model)
    - I've been told many of those with pre-orders are NOT receiving their emails with instructions on how to purchase one. If you have a pre-order, have not received your email, and would like to purchase a monitor, CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    - Sales will open to the public on the weekend.

Please note: Some countries have an extra shipping charge of $16-$30

[December 12th 2012]
    - It's 12/12/12.
    - Limited batch will be available for sale in a day or so. This will likely be the last batch for a few months.
    - The available quantity only covers about a quarter of the pre-orders.
    - Emails will be sent out to those with pre-orders. Any quantity not sold to existing pre-order holders BY SUNDAY will go on sale to the public. Which means you will need to respond to the email you will receive in a day or two.
    - I am waiting to find out the number of available standard monitors and pixel perfect monitors before sending out emails.

[November 1st 2012]
    - Latest batch has SOLD OUT and will be shipping ASAP.
    - I have enabled No-Pay and No-Commitment preorders for the next batch! Please go to the shop, create a customer account, and order preorder a monitor ($0 cost. No payment information required). Whenever more monitors become available, you will be notified of availability, and cost. At that time, you can choose to cancel your order, or pay for the monitor. There is no commitment or obligation for doing this. It's just to help create an "official" waiting list, as it has been asked for a lot.

[October 20th 2012]
    Have been told there will indeed be another batch. There are 3 bits of info I've been given that I'll have to give more details on:
    1) Price is going up as there is an LG LCD Panel shortage
    2) This next batch is the smallest batch we've had so far
    3) More countries have been added to a "Do Not Sell" list. Many of them will still be able to make the purchase, but there will be an additional shipping charge and there will be warranty difficulties (still getting details and sorting this out)

[October 16th 2012]
    In talks for additional monitors. Hopefully will start pre-orders for the next batch in the next few days.

[September 10th 2012]

Visit our new WebShop (still under..."graphical development") by clicking the e-Shop link at the top of the website to order yours before this batch is gone!

Model: Yamasaki Catleap 2B Extreme Overclock Edition
    Specifics: 1440p (2560x1440) Display, 27", LG IPS panel, LED Backlit, Single DL-DVI Input for Low Lag Gaming, 60hz (OC's up to 135hz)
    Price: UNKNOWN - Have been told about a price increase due to LG LCD Panel shortages. Will update in a few days.
    Ship Date: September 16th & 17th

I've also been told the following applies to our monitors:
    6.jpg

[September 8th 2012]
    Monitors will be arriving at GreenSum's shipping center on Thursday! Everything is a go! If all goes well, after my discussion with them this coming Sunday, we will begin sales on Monday for the initial batch.

[September 6th 2012]
    Still being told the arrival of the Yamakasi Catleap 2B Extreme monitors is on schedule! I've also heard rumours about how many more will be available by the end of the month! Very excited! If all goes as planned, sales will start on Monday for the first batch. I try not to pre-sell things unless they're being sold just days before they will be shipped. Keep checking back for more.

[September 4th 2012]
    I was told a few hours ago that we are indeed good to go for new monitors! So those with pre-orders, all pre-orders will be covered and will have priority. And those that have yet to purchase a monitor, this batch will allow for a good number of new monitor sales! Sales will open up on Friday if all goes as planned!

The test monitor I was waiting for didn't get delivered by DHL today. So hopefully tomorrow.

Warranty. I've been told replacement parts and replacement monitors will be sent out along with the next batch of monitors.

The elusive 2B OC boards have arrived at Witech! They are now waiting for their new LG Panels to show up. They described the quality to me as "The next best grade after the panels Apple uses for the iPad." What that means, I don't know. But...sounds promising.

- HyperMatrix

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HyperMatrix For This Useful Post:

Syros (09-07-2012), zipzap62 (10-13-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperMatrix View Post
    Hey folks,

I'm going to use this thread to keep you up to date on everything. The yellow banner at the top is nice, but it helps to have an actual thread going.

[September 4th 2012]
    I was told a few hours ago that we are indeed good to go for new monitors! So those with pre-orders, all pre-orders will be covered and will have priority. And those that have yet to purchase a monitor, this batch will allow for a good number of new monitor sales! Sales will open up on Friday if all goes as planned!

The test monitor I was waiting for didn't get delivered by DHL today. So hopefully tomorrow.

Warranty. I've been told replacement parts and replacement monitors will be sent out along with the next batch of monitors.

The elusive 2B OC boards have arrived at Witech! They are now waiting for their new LG Panels to show up. They described the quality to me as "The next best grade after the panels Apple uses for the iPad." What that means, I don't know. But...sounds promising.

- HyperMatrix
    How can I preorder these? And are these 120hz 1440 monitors with vesa mount?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBGB View Post
    How can I preorder these? And are these 120hz 1440 monitors with vesa mount?
    We are going to skip the pre-order method for now, and will put them up for sale when they are available to be shipped within a few days of the sale date so there's no waiting for you. I've been given a window for when they should be ready and I will be getting confirmation and clarification to help narrow that window down tonight or tomorrow. If all goes well, we'll have some available for sale next week. The monitors do have VESA mount support, however it's important to note that there is an arc on the back of the monitor that must be removed to access the vesa mount holes. See these pictures for a before/after look at the back of the monitor:

catleaparc.jpeg
    catleapvesa.jpg

Thanks
    Yes but the monitor also has to be opened up to remove the existing stand

I'm looking to get one of these but I live in Ireland and I'd like to know what the shipping price is.
    Also, is pixel perfect an option?

So you expect the order to be available within the next few days (or week) - and shipping directly after? It would be $555 + shipping, or would international shipping be extra (i live in Canada).

It would be nice if you posted a detailed guide on how to remove the base stand - i know i could dig thru the 500+ page Catleap thread, but still :P

Thanks

Thanks
    I'm under the impression price for this batch is TBA again, not necessarily $555

Shipping would be directly after ordering, since HM is waiting for them to physically have the monitors before selling (a big change from previous sales).

Shipping is included in the price of the monitor, so no extra, and as with all the shipping on these monitors, is very rapid.

Customs Charges may also apply, and seem to be a bit random. US customers basically never pay customs, I believe canadian customers may pay a small surcharge (mine was less than $20), and from there it varies by region (I think UK customers get screwed here).

Pixel perfect is NOT an option due to how it impacts the supply. There are other posts, but basically if I have 100 Monitors, lets say 25 will have pixel issues. If I check them all, and sell half as "pixel perfect" then my regular monitors are now 50% to have pixel issues, not 25%. So I'm lowering the value to my regular customers without informing them that they are not really getting their 75% chance of safety from an A- panel.
    ---i5-2500k @ 4.5 on air, Gigabyte GTX670, 8GB GSkill RAM, 240GB SSD---

I am interested in this monitor but are these the same ones that skip frames? I saw a few on ebay few months ago called Catleap multi 120Hz but they were removed after a couple of days later.

Never mind, wrong thread to talk about this
    Last edited by r3dd09; 09-05-2012 at 08:53 AM.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wixely Holmes View Post
    I'm looking to get one of these but I live in Ireland and I'd like to know what the shipping price is.
    Also, is pixel perfect an option?
    Hi. Pixel Perfect is not an option. DHL International Express shipping is included in the price.

Visitors found this page by searching for

yamasaki catleap 2b extreme overclock edition

Yamasaki Catleap 2B

catleap 2b

111.120hz.net showthreadyamakasi catleap extreme editioncatleap 2b extremecatleap 2b boardyamasaki catleap 2b extreme 120hzyamasaki catleap 2b extreme 120hz 1440 monitor (oc edition)2550x1440 120hzcatleap 2b for saleyamasaki catleap 2b extreme shipping sweden2b catleapyamakasi catleap 2b boardYamasaki Catleap Europa kaufencatleap 2b ebayyamasaki catleap 2b extreme 120hz 1440 monitorYamasaki Catleap 2B Extreme in australia yamasaki catleap 2b extreme overclock edition catleap 2b saleyamasaki catleap 2b extreme 120hz 1440yamakasi catleap 2b 120hz with multiyamasaki catleap 2b extreme overclock edition ebayyamazaki cat leap 2b extreme overclock editionyamasaki catleap 2b extreme overclock edition uk